剧集 | 糟心的我(2018) | 导航列表
你戴着这个项链
You are wearing the necklace.
是的 我当然要戴着
Um, yeah. Of course I am.
你不会觉得我把它丢了吧
Did you think I lost it or something?
我的脑袋里一直有个声音
Well, you know, this little voice inside my head,
脑袋外又有一个很重的布鲁克林口音的声音
and a very heavily accented Brooklyn voice outside my head,
两个声音把我搞懵了 但是
kind of messed with me, but--
-我爱你 -我爱你
- Oh, I love you. - I love you.
你想看看这世界上最可爱的事情吗
Okay, do you want to see the cutest thing in the world?
孩子们正在为我们的结婚纪念日写剧本
The kids are writing a play for our anniversary.
他们说不要监视他们
They told us not to spy on them.
我的天 太可爱了
Oh, my God. That is too sweet.
-走吧 我们去监视他们 -太好了
- Okay, let's go spy on them. - Yeah.
埃梅 我们是在沙滩上认识的
Emet, it's our beach-aversary.
我给你做了个项链 因为就在那天
I made you a necklace 'cause that was the day I knew
我知道自己爱上了你
that I was in love with you.
我也爱上了你 戴维
I have been, too, David.
-很奇怪 但是可爱 -是啊
- Weird, but cute. - Yeah.
但是我不确定你是不是我的真命天子
But I'm not sure you're right for me.
她在说什么
What is she talking about?
卡 暂停一下
Cut, pause. Hold up.
这话像是妈妈说的吗
Does that feel like what Mom should say?
当然了 她日记里就是这么写的
Yeah, I mean, it's exactly what she wrote in her journal.
-看见了吗 -不 什么 不
- See? - No. What? No.
-在你的日记里吗 -等一下 不
- In your journal? - No, no. Wait, wait. No.
我能拿回来吗
Uh, can I have that?
「给了我这个石头项链他很兴奋
"He was so excited about giving me this rock necklace.
有一点差劲 我希望他不是那种多愁善感
Was a little lame. I hope he's not one of those super-emo guys
且在人到中年时屁♥股♥上会长一堆肥肉的人」
who eventually gets womanly hips in his middle age."
你也确实没长
And you haven't.
老爸老妈的浪漫史
我们的周年纪念派对就这样开始了
Well, here we are at our anniversary party.
我们的孩子正在表演我们美丽的爱情故事
Our kids are acting out our beautiful love story,
而我的丈夫看起来
and my husband is acting
好像再也不会跟我说话了
like he might never talk to me again,
我想也是我活该
and I guess I deserve it.
埃梅 今天是8月14日
Emet, it's August 14th,
我们结婚的日子
the day of our wedding.
真不敢相信婚礼开销这么大
I can't believe how much weddings cost.
你愿意嫁给我吗
Will you marry me?
为什么8月这么热
Why is it so hot in August?
我的内衣都湿透了
I'm sweating through my underwear.
是的 我愿意嫁给你
Yes, I will marry you.
我真该拿回我的日记的
Wow, I really should've taken my journals back.
怎么 你不享受这段情景再现吗
Yeah, what, you're not enjoying reliving
这可是你这辈子最动情的日子
what must have been one of the most emo days of your life?
戴维 我二十多岁写的东西你可不能信啊
Okay, David, you can't hold me to stuff I wrote in my 20s.
-我那时傻得可以 -是挺傻的
- That girl was dumb! - Yeah, so dumb.
有一年她甚至还改名叫斯蒂法尼
She even changed her name to Stefahni for a year!
没错
Yeah, that's true.
年轻的埃梅还不够成熟
Look, that Emet wasn't mature enough
没法欣赏你的多愁善感
to appreciate your sentimentality.
-但现在的我懂你 -好了 安静
- But this one does. - Okay, quiet.
埃梅 为了庆祝我们第一次结婚纪念日
Emet, to celebrate our first anniversary,
我要放飞五十只鸽子
I will release 50 doves.
你从来都不欣赏放鸽子这桥段
And you never appreciated the doves.
给我药 快给我药
Ah! Give me drugs! Give me drugs!
把这玩意从我身体里弄出去
Get this thing out of me!
这段还挺还原的
That's actually pretty accurate.
她是我见过最美的事物
She's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.
我们叫她莉莉·伊丽莎白吧
Let's name her Lily Elizabeth.
-我脸上一直挂着笑 -够了
- I can't stop smiling. - Yeah, okay, that--
简直胡扯 你才没笑
It's bull. You didn't smile.
你让我别再哭了 还要给你拿点冰来
You told me to stop crying and get you some ice.
-别吼我老婆 -这演得不还原
- Hey, don't yell at my wife! - Hey, the play is inaccurate!
好了 告诉你们 演得很好
Okay, you know what? It's wonderful.
-什么 -苍天啊
- What? - God!
亲爱的 谢谢大家 亲爱的 亲爱的
Honey? Thanks, everyone. Honey? Honey!
求你一定听我说 我很抱歉
Please just listen to me. I'm so sorry.
-别说了 不不不 -亲爱的
- Stop it. No, no, no. - Honey.
亲爱的 听我说 我很抱歉好吗
Honey, listen to me! I am sorry, okay?
我不想伤害你 告诉我怎么做才能补救
I did not mean to hurt you. Just tell me how to fix this.
你想让我做西柚那件事吗
You want me to do that grapefruit thing?
别想拿橘子色情那套勾引我
No, no. Do not tempt me with citrus erotica.
-没准这就是没法补救呢 -好的
- Maybe you can't fix this. - Okay.
也许我们就是截然不同的两个人
Maybe we are just two different people.
-戴维 -告诉你
- David-- - You know what?
我会忍♥到这次派对结束
I will ride this party out...
然后我要去住酒店 一个人去
and then I'm going to go to a hotel...by myself.
-好吧 -谢谢
- Okay. - Thank you.
不 我跟你说实话吧
No, actually, you know what?
-什么 -我要带兄弟们去
- What? - With my boys!
乔什 凯文
Oh, yeah. Hey, Josh and Kevin!
我们要去酒店了 纪念日的后续派对
All right, we're going to a hotel--anniversary after-party.
抱歉我们来晚了 是因为我们
Hey, uh, sorry we're late-- it's just, like, you know,
-本来不想来的 -对 诺曼逼我们来的
- we weren't going to come. - Yeah, Norman made us.
我们得把埃梅的盒子还回来
We had to return Emet's box here.
提醒你 里面可能是满满一箱胡椒子
Heads-up, it's either full of, like, loose peppercorns,
也可能是老鼠屎
or it's probably, like, a rat's toilet.
我们不得不扔掉了好多东西
We had to throw a lot of stuff out.
但我们留下了很多你想保留的东西
But we saved a bunch of stuff that you wanted to keep,
都是你的了 大老爹
and it is all yours, Big Papa D.
顺带一提 我很粉你
Oh, yeah, big fan, by the way.
谢了各位 我真没想到她还能留着什么
Thanks, guys. I'm surprised she kept anything, you know.
还有什么能入她的法眼
I mean, what makes Emet's cut?
看看吧
Let's see.
是我入了她的法眼 是她画的我
I made the cut. It's a sketch of me.
这么评价一幅
It's kind of a weird thing to say
画着自己的画很奇怪 但这画得棒极了
about a drawing of yourself, but that's amazing.
她...
She--
-抱歉 -不客气
- Excuse me. - You're welcome.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
你能告诉我这是什么吗
Can you tell me what this is?
好
Okay.
大学美术课期末作业 我画的你
I drew you for my art class final in college.
你从没告诉过我
Okay, you never told me that.
那天晚上
I, um--I did it that night
你病得很重 我们在我做工作室的公♥寓♥里
that you were super sick and we were in my studio apartment
那里冷得要命
with, like, zero heat.
我记得你吐的时候我帮你拽着马尾辫
I remember I held back your ponytail while you threw up,
然后我们不知怎的就抱在一起了
and then we'd snuggle in between,
可恶心了 你浑身黏糊糊的
which was very gross-- you were very clammy.
是啊
Yeah.
等你终于睡死过去后
Then when you finally passed out...
我不停地在想我有多爱你
I couldn't stop thinking about how much I loved you.
于是就画了这个
So I drew this.
我猜我就是那晚知道的
I guess that's the night I knew.
所以我们也算有个素描纪念日了
So we kind of have a sketch-aversary.
是的 当然有
Okay, sure. Yes, we do.
-我喜欢 -天啊
- I love that. - Oh, God.
亲爱的 我很抱歉
Look, honey, I'm so sorry
在日志里那样评价那条项链
for what I said about the necklace in my journals, okay?
还有你的屁♥股♥
And your hips.
这些我不在乎 我只是担心
I don't care about that-- I was just worried that
你对我的爱没有我对你的那么深
you don't have the same passion for me that I have for you.
得了吧 我当然有
Oh, come on. Of course I do.
戴维 我永远都不会做
Look, David, I'm never going to be the girl
放飞五十只鸽子这种事
that releases 50 doves, okay?
主要是因为鸽子会传播脑炎
Mainly because they carry encephalitis.
但是
But...
我对你的心意比得上那五十只鸽子
I feel 50 doves in my heart for you.
这么强烈的感情
剧集 | 糟心的我(2018) | 导航列表