剧集 | 糟心的我(2018) | 导航列表
we need you. Yes. You.
不是假装成家人的陌生人
Not a stranger that acts like family
而是有些奇怪的家人
but family that acts strange.
拿着
Hold that.
我只是个站在妈妈面前的小女孩
I'm just a girl standing in front of her mother,
在祈求她原谅我
asking her to forgive her,
并免费为我看孩子
and watch her children for free.
你在我身上犯了个大错
You had me at you made a giant mistake,
而我永远是对的 因为家人是最棒的
and I'm always right because family is best.
妈妈 我现在知道被取代是什么感觉了
Mom, I know now how it feels to be replaced.
我很抱歉 我不是有意要伤害你
I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you.
其实我们也试过把安娜·梅找回来
Also, we tried to get Anna Mae back,
但她很生气
but she was pissed
想每个月多要五百美金
and wanted an extra $500 a month
那样的话杰克就上不了大学了
and that meant Jake couldn't go to college.
所以结果就这样了
So, here we are.
你说的对 玛雅 家人是最棒的
You're right, Maya. Family is best.
因为是免费的
'Cause it's free.
好了
Okie-dokie.
我要去眯一会儿了
I'm going to take a little nap now.
三天后叫醒我
Wake me in three days.
把盘子里的垃圾倒干净 孩子们
Clear your plates, kids,
然后放到台子上让你们妈妈洗
and put them on the island for your mom to wash.
外婆 你能把它做成个游戏吗
Grandma, can you make it into a game
就像之前安娜·梅那样
like how Anna Mae used to?
我看起来像什么 巴斯特戴夫游戏厅吗
What do I look like? Buster's Dave Arcade?
赶紧干活 埃梅
Just do it. Emet?
-怎么了 -番红花在哪
- Yeah? - Where's the saffron?
我得涂点在我的牛皮藓上
I need to slather some on my psoriasis.
所有的一切只是个梦
And it was all just a dream.
-别跟着我 路易 -我没跟着你
- Stop following me, Louie. - I'm not following you!
番红花你放在哪了
Where do you keep your saffron?
一切都恢复了正常 幸福的日子
Everything's back to normal. Happy days.
你们再不停下我就要朝你们泼冷水了
You stop it now or I'll throw cold water on you.
剧集 | 糟心的我(2018) | 导航列表