剧集 | 糟心的我(2018) | 导航列表
失陪一下
Excuse me.
你们想要什么都快去找她要
Psst, ask her for anything you want.
不知为啥 她今天很特别
I don't know why, but this is a special day.
快点
Come on.
你发现了吗 埃梅怪怪的
Have you noticed? Emet's acting strange.
她竟然烤了饼干 她从来没烤过东西
You know, she actually baked, and she never does that.
我们的烤箱一直是放锅碗瓢盆的橱柜
We use our oven for our pots and pans drawer.
这不仅是烤饼干的问题
This is much bigger than burnt cookies, man.
-嘘 嘘 -抱歉 只是要...
- Shh, shh. - So sorry. Just--
看到了吗 她像个青少年一样总拿着手♥机♥
See, she's always on the phone like some teenager,
鬼鬼祟祟笑个不停 她肯定有什么事
sniggling and giggling. She's up to something.
看起来大侦探戴维有新案子了
Looks like Detective Dave has another case.
游戏之拳
-格瑞夫 -怎么了
- Griff. - What?
因为你奶奶去世了 我想送你点什么
I wanted to get you something for your grandmother's passing,
但然后我意识到我根本不知道
but then, I realized I didn't even know
你奶奶对你意味着什么
what your grandmother meant to you.
她对我来说就是生日时的五块钱
She meant five bucks on my birthday, bitch.
-仅此而已 -我们整天待在一起
- That's it. - See, we spend all day together,
但我们对彼此还有很多不了解的事
but there's still so much we don't know about each other.
我想埃梅的爸爸不是唯一一个
I think Emet's dad isn't the only man
对分享感情有困难的人
who's having trouble sharing his emotions.
我们也聊私事啊
We share personal stuff, yeah.
比如说那天我们在讨论
Like the other day, we were talking about
你是怎么爆屎的
how you're a dookie-blaster.
典型的故作男人姿态
Classic male posturing.
这是分享订书机 拿着它的人
Look, this is the sharing stapler, and whoever has it
就可以不受偏见地分享自己的真实感情
can share their truth without judgment.
我先来 从小和两位母亲一起生活
I'll go first. Growing up with two mothers
让我对女性抱有更高的标准
has made me hold women to a higher standard,
有时候我觉得没有人能符合我的要求
and sometimes, I feel like no one will live up to my expectations.
我怕我会孤独一生
I'm afraid of ending up alone.
你应该用那个订书机给自己订个蛋蛋
You should use that stapler to staple on some balls.
好吧 至少我有勇气[蛋蛋]
Okay, well, at least I had the balls
诚实面对自己的感觉
to be honest about how I was feeling.
-接下来是谁 -好吧
- Now, who's next? - Uh, okay.
那天我要去做牙科手术
The other day, I had to have dental surgery,
你们俩都没时间来接我
and you were both too busy to pick me up.
我只能假装优步司机是我的好朋友
I had to pretend that the Uber driver was my best friend.
什么 我喜欢这个分享订书机
What? Man, I like this sharing stapler.
它能给我好多你们的把柄
It's giving me a lot of ammo.
我要你拿着它 但你不敢 知道为什么吗
I dare you to take it. But you won't. You know why?
-胆小鬼 他是个胆小鬼 -给我
- Chicken, he's chicken. - Give it to me.
我六岁的时候 有一次
When I was six, once,
我奶奶
my grandma...
我奶奶
my grandma...
你在找这个吗 圣克罗伊小姐
Are you looking for this, Miss St. Croix?
你有罪 我解锁了你的手♥机♥
J'accuse! I unlocked your phone.
-我可以解释 -你会解释说
- I can explain. - Would the explanation be
你是在假装一位丰满的新奥尔良寡妇
that you were pretending to be a buxom New Orleans widow
来让你♥爸♥上钩吗
to catfish your dad?
完全准确无误
That is incredibly accurate.
我父亲从来没有
Look, I have never heard my father
像对克莱尔一样 对我分享感情
share his feelings like he does with Claire.
我知道我的做法别有用心
I know what I am doing is questionable,
但我从没和我父亲感觉这么亲密过
but I've also never felt closer to my father.
我这样又伤害了谁呢
Who am I really even hurting here?
-你♥爸♥来信了 -好的
- There's your dad now. - Okay.
-他爱上你了 -什么
- He's falling in love with you. - What?
圣克罗伊小姐 过去几天
"Miss St. Croix, talking to you
和你的交流带给我很多启示
the past few days has been a revelation.
最开始你问我
When we started this, you asked if I'd
愿不愿意更进一步 我现在回答我愿意
be interested in intimacy. The answer is now yes.
我们可以见面吗 我现在想的全都是
Will you meet me? All I can think about
亲吻你柔软的双唇
is kissing your soft lips."
不 不 不
Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no.
戴维 我勾引了我的父亲
Oh, David, I seduced my father.
-这太糟糕了 -是啊
- Oh, this is bad. - Mm-hmm.
爸 我无法向你解释为什么我知道
Okay, Dad, I can't explain to you why I know
发生了什么 但你不能这样做
what's happening, but you can't do this.
拜托 没什么大不了
Oh, come on. It's no big deal.
这可是市值几十亿的公♥司♥
They're a billion-dollar company.
我们共用网飞账号♥赔不死他们的
We can share a Netflix password.
不 不是那个 我知道你想
No, no, not that. I know you think you wanna
和克莱尔·圣克罗伊出轨
have an affair with Claire St. Croix,
但你不能 因为我就是克莱尔·圣克罗伊
but you don't, because I'm Claire St. Croix.
别胡扯了 大律师 是我们给你下了套
No crap, Matlock. We set you up, baby.
是的 当收到克莱尔的这条消息
Yeah, we figured it out
我们就知道了真♥相♥
when Claire sent me this message.
和我说说你那无比才华横溢
"Tell me more about your obviously talented
又心怀壮志的女儿
and ambitious daughter,
尽管如此艰难 她也全都做到了
who really does do it all even though it's hard."
好吧 很抱歉我骗了你
Okay, look, I'm sorry I deceived you,
但你从来都不和我谈心
but we never talk.
-好吧好吧 -不好不好
- Okie dokie. - No-kie dokie.
和我谈心吧
Talk to me.
爸
Dad--
如果你想知道什么 可以问我
If you wanted to know things, you could have asked me.
我会细数一桩桩一件件
I'll tell you everything
你是怎么毁了我人生的
you did to ruin my life.
你提前两周出生
You were born two weeks early.
我当时在看歌♥剧
I was at the opera,
抱着你就像抱着个烫手的西瓜
holding you in like a hot watermelon.
好了老妈 我知道这事好吗
Yeah, Mom, I know the story, okay?
我收到了你的生日贺卡
I get your birthday cards.
互联网本来很安全 直到你出现
The Internet was a safe place until you came along.
「60分钟」提醒过这个
"60 Minutes" warned me about this.
我知道我做错了
I know what I did was wrong,
但你和克莱尔讲了那么多自己的故事
but you shared all those personal stories with Claire.
你为什么不和我分享那些呢
How come you don't share any of them with me?
你想知道什么 我父亲去世时
What do you want to know? How much I regret
我有多后悔不在他身边吗
not being there when my father passed away?
明知我妻子独自在家 在异国举目无亲
How guilty I felt going off to work long hours
我还要加班工作时多有负罪感吗
knowing my wife was home alone, a stranger in this country?
差不多是这些
Yeah, along those lines.
或者聊聊你喜欢的电影
Also, maybe what movies you like.
埃梅 那些感情是属于我的
Emet, those feelings are mine.
我不告诉你这些
I didn't keep things from you
不是因为我不和你亲
because I don't want to be close.
我不告诉你是因为不想这些成为你的负担
I kept them from you because I didn't want to burden you.
我以为我是在保护你
I thought I was protecting you,
现在你告诉我 我错了
and now you're telling me that I was wrong.
不是的 爸 你没错
No, no, Dad, not wrong.
只是有点传统
Just kind of old school.
而且你这样让我无法了解你
And it just keeps me from getting to know you.
首先 那就是我最喜欢的电影
First of all, that's my favorite movie.
《单身男子俱乐部》[本意为传统]
"Old School".
多有意思的电影啊
What a romp.
其次 你了解我的
Secondly, you do know me.
我很乐观 因为我从不沉溺于那些灰暗时光
I'm a happy person because I don't dwell on those dark moments.
如果这让我成了一个坏父亲 我很抱歉
I'm sorry if somehow, that makes me a bad father.
并不是这样
It doesn't.
你是一个很棒的父亲
You're a very good father.
那就请接受本来的我吧
Then, please, accept me for how I am,
即使这对你来说有点难
even if it's hard for you,
因为你想让我做的事
because what you want me to do,
对我来说很难
that's very hard for me.
你想看《单身男子俱乐部》吗
Hey, do you want to go watch "Old School"?
好啊好啊
Okie dokie.
你俩是看不见我吗
Can one of you spot me?
格瑞夫 你不用觉得羞愧
剧集 | 糟心的我(2018) | 导航列表