剧集 | 糟心的我(2018) | 导航列表
我们说我爸搞婚外情真是太离谱了
we were way off about my dad and the cheating.
花只是给美术课准备的
Yeah, the flowers were just for an art class.
但别问他这个
But don't ask him about it.
他超级害羞的
He's just super shy about that stuff, so.
我懂的 超级害羞
Yeah, I get that, super shy.
当我开始练习有氧拳击时 也超级害羞
I mean, I was super shy when I started taking cardio boxing,
但我现在听着「在碎玻璃上行走」
but now I can knock anyone out to the tune
就能把别人打趴下
of "Walking on Broken Glass."
-你在和谁发短♥信♥ -工作
- Who are you messaging? - W...work, work.
你说得对
But you know, you make a good point.
我应该把手♥机♥放到一边
I should just put the phone away,
带杰克去公园逛逛
and just, you know, take Jake to the park.
他想更多地跟妈妈待在一起
He's been asking for more Mommy time.
我确定我才看见他在啃拳头
I'm pretty sure I just saw him chewing on his fist,
我觉得他是想吃晚饭了
so I think he's actually asking for dinner time.
你现在又硬充婴儿密语专家了
Okay, so you know the secret language of babies now?
戴维你知道吗 女子怀孕后会和孩子
Wow, David, you know, there is a maternal bond,
产生某种羁绊 我们可共用了一个身体
and it started when we shared the same body.
好好好 你去 你去你去
No, no, no. Fine, go, go, go, go.
-你应该去 -没错
- You should go. - Yeah.
-没错 -抱歉
- Yeah. - Sorry.
我爸对克莱尔敞开了心扉
My dad's really opening up to Claire,
所以我要趁机问他一些
so I'm taking the opportunity to ask him things
我一直很好奇的事情
I've always wondered about.
你这么疼爱你的妻子
"You speak so lovingly of your wife,
可她听起来就像个
yet she sounds like a--
这么说吧 炮仗 你看上她什么了
let's just say, firecracker. What do you see in her?"
哈哈哈
LOL.
当我们第一个孩子就要出生
When we were expecting our first child,
而生活却捉襟见肘时
and struggling to make ends meet,
我绝不能丢了工作
I couldn't risk being fired,
要不然我们就不能留在这个国家了
or we wouldn't have been allowed to stay in the country.
在这里 我们没亲人 没朋友
We had no family here, and no friends,
我一天都不能休息
and I couldn't take a single day off.
所以玛雅独自一人生下了我们第一个孩子
So Maya gave birth to both our children alone.
没人比我妻子更坚强了
There's no one stronger than my wife.
她还是个十足的烟鬼
Also, she's a total smoke-show.
我都不相信我会这么说
I can't believe I'm saying this,
但我知道他为什么这么爱他疯狂的妻子
but I get why he loves his crazy, crazy wife.
天 你对象也结婚了吗
Oh, God, yours is married, too?
他们是绝对不会离开自己的妻子 是不是啊
They're never gonna leave their wives, are they?
不 不是你想的那样 我没搞婚外情
No, it's not what you think. I'm not cheating.
我只是想更好地了解我爸
I just want to get intimate with my dad.
好吧
Okay.
亲爱的 你已经在里面待了一个半小时
Honey, come on. You've been in there like, a half an hour.
抱歉 还在脱毛中
Yeah, no, sorry. Still waxing.
我在跟我的身体打仗呢
I'm waging a war against my body here,
你懂吗 我的生活更艰难
you know what I mean? Life's harder for me.
-双重标准 -好吧 抱歉
- Double standards. - Okay, sorry.
你推♥翻♥了父权制度 厕所是你的了
You topple the patriarchy. It's all yours.
虽然我不能和我爸交心 但克莱尔或许可以
Since I can't tell my dad how I feel, maybe Claire can.
我希望我父亲在我成长时能多跟我沟通
I wish my father had talked to me more growing up.
他从前常在小溪里划船
He drove a fan boat on the bayou
直到一条鳄鱼夺走了我爸的表弟
until a gator snatched his cousin.
那以后 我父亲就再也不说话了
My father never spoke again,
所以我不是很了解他
so I don't feel like I really knew him.
老头子 你在跟谁聊呢
Googaloo, who are you talking to?
我在跟网友克莱尔·圣克罗伊聊天
Oh, I'm chit-chatting with my online friend, Claire St. Croix.
她有过一段艰难的生活
She's had a tough go of it.
她老公被界外球砸死了
Her husband was killed by a foul ball.
我也想多了解了解我爸
I wish I knew my father more, too.
但是我23岁就离家来了美国
But I left home and came to America when I was 23.
你那时好年轻 那一定很可怕
You were so young. That must have been scary.
但也很激动
It was also exciting.
我是个有美丽妻子的艺术生
I was an art student with a beautiful young wife
她甚至还让我画过一次她的裸体
who even let me draw her naked once.
好吧 抑制住那个想法
Oh, okay. Repress that thought.
我想我的家人 但我会建立自己的家庭
I missed my family, but I was going to establish myself
最终把我的父母接过来
and eventually bring my parents over.
听起来你是个好儿子
Sounds like you were a good son.
并不是
Well, not really.
在我完成这些之前 我父亲就去世了
My father died before I could do it.
心脏病
Heart attack.
别在马桶上哭 埃梅
Oh, don't cry on this toilet, Emet.
你知道那不是你的错
You know it wasn't your fault, right?
当然是我的 我追求自己的兴趣
Of course it was. I pursued my selfish interests
没有找份真正的工作
instead of taking a real job
好好攒钱 让父亲能早点来
and saving up to bring my father here sooner,
但我吸取了教训
but I learned my lesson.
我有妻子 孩子也即将出世
I had a wife with a child on the way,
我不会让她们失望了
and I wasn't going to let them down, too.
所以我在制♥造♥业找了份工作
So I took a job in manufacturing
一待就是四十年
and stayed in it for 40 dull years.
至少我♥干♥到退休 双手还没让机器吃了
At least I got out of there with both my hands,
而我朋友利昂就没这么幸运了
which is more than my friend, Leon, can say.
哈哈哈 竖起两个大拇指
LOL, two thumbs up.
我还以为我爸喜欢他的工作
I thought my dad liked his job.
他看起来挺高兴地
He always seemed so happy.
宝贝 浴室归你了
Sweetie, you can have the bathroom.
我用「汪汪队立大功」的牙膏刷牙了
I used some "Paw Patrol" toothpaste to brush.
-明天见 -好 爱你
- I'll see you in the morning. - Okay, I love you.
晚安 我要待一会儿了
Goodnight, it's going to be a while.
太多毛了
I've got so much hair.
什么
What?
我真不想让你承担如此重任
I really don't mean to put this all on you,
但我现在只能和你说
but you're the only person I can talk to right now.
我现在才知道我爸的事迹
I just found out all this stuff about my dad,
但是还有一个问题我不敢问他
and there's just one question that I'm scared to ask him.
我该问吗
Should I just do it?
你太聪明了 我要问他
You are so wise. I'm gonna ask him.
你觉得你生活过得好吗
Do you think you've had a good life?
我没有过上年轻时梦想的生活
I don't have the life I dreamed of as a young man.
我立下的目标一个都没完成
I've achieved none of the goals I set out to do,
有时候我很失望
and sometimes, I feel disappointed by that.
惨得我无语凝噎了
Ouch, looking for a qualifier.
但是看到我的女儿追求她的艺术人生
But seeing my daughter pursue her art fills me with more pride
比我实现自己的梦想还要满足
than I ever would have felt achieving that dream for myself.
宝贝 你怎么了
Honey, what's wrong?
我没得衣裳穿了
I have nothing to wear.
别让我说出「经前综合症」来
Please don't make me say "PMS."
因为我们在网上的聊天
I was having so many new feelings about my father
我对父亲有了很多新的感觉
because of our online relationship.
很难不把那些感情代入
It was hard to keep them from bleeding into
我们现实生活中的关系
our real life relationship.
-埃梅 -怎么了
- Emet? - Yes?
-我爱 -我也爱你 爸
- I love-- - I love you too, Daddy.
好的好的
Okie dokie.
我刚要说我爱吃土豆
I was going to say I love these potatoes,
但当然 我也爱你
but sure, same here.
好吧 别不好意思 这里还有很多
Oh, okay. You know what? Don't be shy. There's plenty more.
-给我 -我的土豆泥
- Just going to-- - Hey, my mound.
你不会想卷入这场战争的
You do not want to play this game.
爸 我给你做了你最爱的饼干
And Daddy, I made you a batch of your favorite cookies, okay?
晚饭后 你可以在沙发上边吃饼干边看电视
So after dinner, you can take them to the couch and watch TV.
但你说过饼干不能带到那条线外
But you said no cookies past that line.
是啊 你跪下来
Yeah, you got on your knees,
指着那边那条缝说的
and you pointed to that crack right there.
我知道我说过 但你们知道吗
I know I did, but you know what?
掉点饼干屑又怎么样 掉渣的人
What's a few crumbs? They will be falling
可是一位伟大的人
from the mouth of a great man.
剧集 | 糟心的我(2018) | 导航列表