剧集 | 糟心的我(2018) | 导航列表
Griff, you have nothing to be ashamed of.
完全不能同意
Oh, hard disagree on that one, man.
我内心充满羞愧
I'm pretty much just full of shame.
这两天我羞得都抬不起头了
That's the highest I've been able to hold my head up in two days.
羞愧 为什么羞愧
Ashamed? Ashamed of what?
我觉得当一个人暴露自己的最深处
I think when a person exposes his innermost--
最深处 暴露自己的最深处
Innermost? Exposes his innermost.
说的是哪儿 你生产便便的地方吗
What, is that--is that where your dookie comes from?
是啊 那是你储存屁的地方吗 诺曼
Yeah, what is that, like, uh, where you keep your farts, Norman?
我们又回到了原点
And we're back.
又缩回你们可悲的男子气概的幽深黑洞里了
Retreat into your dark caves of pathetic masculinity.
谢谢你 兄弟
Hey, thanks, man.
不用客气
Aw, that's no problem, man.
他懂什么男子气概
And what does he know about masculinity?
你又懂什么男子气概
What do you know about masculinity, you know?
那天你像这样
The other day when you were--
去你的 楚易
Fuck you, Chewey!
不许再像那样模仿我
Don't you ever imitate me like that ever again.
干嘛 贱♥人♥
What? Bitch.
我意识到我不能改变我爸
I realized I couldn't change my dad,
但我可以打破这个循环
but I could break the cycle
确保我的孩子能觉得他们了解自己的父母
and make sure my kids felt like they knew their parents.
莉莉 路 我和你♥爸♥爸想让你们知道
Lil, Lou, your dad and I want you to know
如果你们有因为太害怕
that if there have ever been questions
或不自在而不敢问的问题
that you've felt too scared or uncomfortable to ask,
没关系 你们什么都可以问我们
it's okay. You can ask us anything.
-我们毫无保留 -是的
- We are an open book. - Yeah.
所以我们什么都可以问
So we can ask anything?
什么都行 开始吧
Anything, fire away.
你们为什么会生下杰克
How come you guys had Jake?
感觉他好像是个意外
It seems like he might've been an accident.
好吧好吧 你们想到任何问题都能来问我们
Okie dokie, let us know if you think of anything.
这样才能享受电视时间
And that's how you score screen time.
剧集 | 糟心的我(2018) | 导航列表