剧集 | 糟心的我(2018) | 导航列表
但是今天 我要得到 得到认可
But today, I am getting it. I am getting the credit.
好的
Cool.
听说你们的宝宝会走路了
Hey, heard your guys' baby walked.
-恭喜你们 -谢谢
- Congrats. - Thanks.
-谢谢你 -那真是美妙的一刻
- Thank you so much. - It was a beautiful moment.
那一刻简直不可思议
Honestly, it was majestic.
不不不 都闭嘴
No, no. No, no. Stop talking. No.
鲁比你还是先离开吧
Rupi, you should really just go.
-我喜欢她 -当然
- I like her. - Sure you do.
你知道她看上去像谁吗
Well, you know who she looks like?
-你 -不可能
- You. - No.
我决定叫她「少女埃梅」
I'm gonna call her "Fresh Emet."
既年龄歧视又性别歧视 太感谢你了
Wow, that is ageist and racist so congratulations.
没有什么比在这陪着莉莉更好的了
Nothing felt better than being here for Lily
说真的 没人能代替我
'cause, really, no one can take my place.
打断一下 她来这干什么
Excuse me. What is she doing here?
妈妈
Mom.
你来这做什么
What are you doing here?
我告诉过你我今天会来
I told you I was gonna come today.
我知道 但你大话连篇
I know, but you say a lot of things.
你还说过会给我「汉密尔顿」的门票
You also said you would buy me tickets to "Hamilton."
我还是想去看这出孤儿 妓♥女♥私生子的大戏
and I've still to see one bastard orphan son of a whore.
你到底想说什么
What's your point?
我知道你想面面俱到 孩子
I know you want to manage everything, beta,
但我们都心知肚明你不可能
but we both know that you won't be able
履行你对莉莉的承诺
to keep your promise to Lily.
干脆省了这些虚头巴脑的插曲
So why don't we just cut out the middleman, man,
我直接代替你进去
and I'll be there instead.
你们谁是莉莉的母亲吗
Are one of you Lily's mom?
认真的吗
Seriously?
能给你分配个任务吗
Can I put you down for a duty?
有负责小吃的 茶水的 服装的
There's snack duty, water duty, booty short duty.
好的
Okay, yes.
我是莉莉的母亲 我申请负责小吃
I am Lily's mom and I will sign up for snack duty.
负责小吃听上去最轻松
'Cause it sounds like the least worst of all those options.
好的 顺便提醒下 彩排的时候
Great, and just FYI, for rehearsals,
妈妈们需要坐到后排
moms sit at the back.
这是教练的命令 我负责这一部分
It's a coach mandate and that is on me.
我压力超大
I get real yelly.
我们会做指示牌让他们知道我们在这
Anyway, we all make signs so they know we're here.
为你呐喊
伙计们 伙计们 距离达蒙到这
Guys! Guys, guys, guys. We have, like, one hour
还有一个小时 所以 怎么回事
before Damon gets here, so--what?
发生了什么 什么情况
What's happening? What? What happened?
达蒙提前到了还带我们去了日本酒吧
Damon came early and took us to a Japanese whisky bar.
不 不 不 不
No! No, no, no, no, no!
我的鼓励就是让你们去威士忌酒吧吗
My pat on the back turned into your whisky lunch?
这又没什么关系
It's no big deal.
没什么关系
Oh, it's no big deal.
这当然有关系
Of course it's a big deal!
这本应该是我升职CEO的机会
That was supposed to be my CEO face time.
我猜你们现在打成一片了
I bet you're all best buddies now.
我猜他肯定给你们取了可爱的昵称
I bet he gave you all fun little nicknames like
眼睛仔 英国仔 胡子仔
Glasses, Brit, Molestache.
才不是
No. Mm-mm.
小粉毛 憨豆先生 特迪·华斯比
It's Peach Fuzz, Mr. Bean, and Teddy Ruxpin,
-都很不错 -你的昵称太棒了
- Yeah, they're good-- - That was a good one!
-听上去就像我 -太厉害了
- That feels like it's me. - That was crazy.
看见没 这就是当代女性所遭受的
See? This is what happens to women.
我惨遭排挤 即便是我创造的朝子
I--I'm being shut out. Even though I created Asako in his mind,
褒奖却都给你们抢走了
you guys deserve the credit.
现在我只能得到「对了 还有埃梅」
Now I have just become all, you know, "Oh, and Emet too."
才不是这样的 好吗
That's not true, okay?
他明天请我们一起去喝酒
He's invited us all out for drinks tomorrow.
真的吗 他怎么说的
Really, he did? Okay, what did he say?
他说「兄弟们应该一起去喝一杯
He said, "We should all go out for drinks, the bros--
对了 还有埃梅」
Oh, and Emet too."
无所谓 反正我也去不了
It doesn't matter. I can't go anyway.
莉莉有彩排
Lily's got rehearsal.
我分身乏术
I can't be in two places at once. It's just--
又或者我可以呢
Or could I?
鲁比 问你件事
Hey Rupi, uh, let me ask you something.
你做着很多工作对吧
You, uh, do a lot of jobs, right?
你喜欢钱吗
You like money?
你会因为别人的需求
You don't really judge people
就另眼相看他人吗
on things they might need?
我在加拿大边境曾经历过这种事
This happened to me at the Canadian border once.
我绝对不会
The answer is no.
不 不 我不是毒贩子
Oh, no, no. I'm not a drug trafficker.
我只是个歇斯底里的母亲
Just-- Overwhelmed mom.
你想要什么
Oh. What did you have in mind?
跟我来
Walk with me.
计划太棒了 莉莉会看到假的我
The plan was perfect. Lily would see fake-me,
莉莉加油
接着假的我会趁她结束前赶快离开
and then fake-me would rush off before she was done
告诉她我有工作在身
and text her that I had to get back to work.
最重要的就是我到场了
The important thing was I was there
至于那帮跳舞的妈妈
and as for the dance moms--
你好 埃梅
Hi, Emet!
你好 种族歧视的家伙
And hello to you, unintentional racism.
谢谢你今天的帮助
Thank you for your help today.
当鲁比在彩排现场
While Rupi was at rehearsal,
我成功挤入男孩俱乐部 感觉太好了
I was finally in the Boys' Club and it was awesome.
我说「什么鬼 伊隆
And I said, "What the Musk, Elon?
就准备给我们留些鱼子酱吗」 对不对
Leave some caviar for the rest of us." Right?
对我的职业生涯大有帮助
For my career. Awesome for my career.
我爱这家伙 我爱你
I love this guy. I love you.
我也爱你 伙计 打扰一下 女士
I love you too, brother. Uh, excuse me, ma'am.
再来点武士威士忌 给我的小粉毛 憨豆先生
More Nikka Yoichi for my buds, Peach Fuzz, Mr. Bean,
还有特迪·华斯比
Teddy Ruxpin!
对了 还有埃梅
Oh, oh, and Emet too.
有没有三十年左右的武士威士忌
Actually, do you have any of the Hibiki 30-year-old?
你也喜欢日本威士忌吗
You into Japanese whisky too?
我不知道 你觉得轶父2017
Uh, I don't know, does the Chichibu Matsuri 2017
给你一种久远的浓厚深邃之感吗
offer surprising complexity and depth considering its age?
-是的 -是的
- Yeah. - Yes! Yeah, it does.
说到日本武士产品
Well, speaking of killer Japanese products,
你们是怎么想到
where'd you guys come up with the idea
「朝子 武士艺伎」这个主意的
for "Asako: Warrior Geisha"?
我 日本
I--Japan.
我们合作
We worked.
我不懂你们在干什么
Nope, don't know what's going on there.
是我想出来的
Uh yeah, no, no, that was me. Yeah.
我给另外一款游戏画艺伎时
I was drawing a geisha for a different video game
就突然想到
and I just kind of thought
她也可以做个武士
that she's pissed enough to do some killing.
多有共鸣
I can relate to that.
-大家都能有共鸣吧 -厉害
- Can't we all? - Dope!
厉害 很厉害
Brilliant. That's brilliant.
谢谢你 说起来很有趣
Thank you. Thank you! Uh, you know, it's funny.
我彻夜工作就为了确保
I have been busting my ass to make sure
周五可以完成这个项目
we nail this pitch on Friday,
如果顺利的话 我希望能有机会
and if it goes well, I would love the opportunity sort of,
我们一起可以做些推广
run some more pitches by you and I--
我有一个想法 关于
I had this thought, you know, about, like,
俄♥罗♥斯♥杀手芭蕾舞者
Russian ballerinas who are also killers.
-很好 -是的
- Yes! - Yes.
我爱死芭蕾了
I freaking love ballet.
谁会不爱呢
Who freaking doesn't?
-我喜欢这个主意 -然后杀手部分
- I love it! - What--and then the killing?
我想听听你所有的想法 威士忌老妈
I want to hear every idea you got, Whisky Mama.
剧集 | 糟心的我(2018) | 导航列表