剧集 | 糟心的我(2018) | 导航列表
我们没事的
We'll be fine.
-别傻了 -妈
- Don't be stupid. - Ow, Mom!
我和你♥爸♥会再多待一周
Daddy and I will stay here for another week.
现在我得去好好泡个洗衣澡放松一下了
Now I must go relax in a nice hot laundry bath.
美国威武
USA.
埃梅
Hey, Emet. Okay.
我们是说过让你像个爷们那样
I know we told you we wanted you to man up,
不过现在我们真心希望你别这么爷们
but now we'd really like you to man down.
我不是很懂什么情况
I--I don't know what that means.
现在你可以在任何地方享受你的二十分钟了
Now you can get your 20 minutes anywhere.
坐下吧
Sit here.
有点怕怕的
Little scared.
天哪 你们给我做了个泡泡浴
Oh, you guys made me a bathtub.
小泡泡你好呀
Oh. Hi, bubbly bubbly.
老天 你们怎么能让水这么暖和的
Oh, my God, how'd you get the water so warm?
这应该是个私人时间吧
This feels like a private moment.
可我们正在现场直播
And we're live, here.
好多泡泡
Oh, that is so bubbly.
我想我认识到了
I guess what I learned is,
虽然被人需要是件难事
as hard as it is to be needed,
无所事事却更难
it's even harder not to be needed...
这就是那种大家觉得所有女人都该说的鬼话
is the kind of crap women are supposed to say.
妈 莉莉要报复我
Mom, Lily's taking revenge!
我美丽的小卷毛啊
My beautiful curls!
埃梅 我把在邻居门口找到的风铃挂起来吧
Emet, let me hang these chimes I found on your neighbor's porch.
你的内♥裤♥和我的混到一起了
Your underwear got mixed up with mine.
你到底是个妈还是妓♥女♥
Are you a mother or a prostitute?
小家伙们
Hey, guys--hey.
给我停下
Stop. Yo. Hey, hey!
停 清场了
Stop! Everybody out.
别待在客厅里 都出去
Out of the living room. Go away.
很好
Yes, good.
亲爱的
Babe.
我的话你真的听进去了
You really heard me, didn't you?
是的
I did.
谢谢
Thank you.
浴缸里挤得下两个人吗
Hey, is there room for two in that tub?
-戴维 -我走
- David. - I'll go, yeah.
你瞧瞧我
Ooh, look at me.
我是个职业女性 还是个妈妈
I'm a career woman and a mother.
两样都做不好
Failing at both.
我是戴维
I'm David.
公♥司♥的大坏蛋惹得我好难过
The bad man at work makes me feel so sad.
我简直不敢相信
I can't believe
我们还得在这屋子里多住一周
we have to stay another week in this house.
我们就不能住酒店吗
Why can't we stay at a hotel?
那我们成什么了 白人吗
What are we, white people?
剧集 | 糟心的我(2018) | 导航列表