剧集 | 糟心的我(2018) | 导航列表
I'm nice to her because she needs it.
她没有你的天赋和成功
She has none of your talent or success.
你觉得我有天赋而且成功
You think I'm talented and successful?
你为什么从来不说
Why don't you ever say that?
你为什么从来不告诉我
Why don't you ever tell me that
我是个很好的妈妈和外婆 我很努力
I'm a good mom and grandma and I work hard
而且我这个岁数风采依旧
and I look great for my age?
你是 但我不知道为什么
Well, you do. And I don't know.
这正是我不想让莉莉看到我的虚伪的原因
That's why I tried to hide my hypocrisy from Lily.
好吗 我想让她对路易好点
Okay? I want her to be nice to Louie.
我想让他们成为比我们更好的人
I want them to be better people than we are.
我觉得我们已经是了
Um, I'm pretty sure we already are.
哦 不
Oh, no.
我做的只是正常姐姐都会做的
All I did was normal big-sister stuff.
但你暗算你表妹 还向你妈妈大喊大叫
You plotted against your cousin and screamed at your mom.
-有道理 -等等
- That's fair. - Wait a minute.
真的有「打烂她的蠢脸」这首歌♥吗
Is "Smash Her Stupid Face In" even a real song?
没有
No.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
如果这两个小蠢蛋想用这件事换平板电脑
Okay, if those two little buttheads try to milk this for iPads,
你和我一样有责任
you're going halfsies with me.
好吧 我可以做个伪善的人
All right, I can be a hypocrite.
但如果我希望我女儿成为一个更好的人
But if I want my daughter to be a better person,
那我也得做一个更好的人
that means I have to be a better person too.
虽然很痛苦
Which is such a pain in the ass.
但是来吧
But here it goes.
莉娜 我必须得和你说实话
Leena, I have to be honest.
我试着挑拨你和我妈的关系
I tried to sabotage you with my mom
好让你离开我家
to drive you out of my house.
对不起
And I'm sorry.
你有毛病吗
What is wrong with you?
开玩笑的 我完全理解为什么你想让我走
I'm kidding, I totally understand why you had to get me out.
很明显你丈夫对我有意思
It's pretty clear your husband's into me.
我觉得戴维没有...
Oh, I don't think David's--
所以我大概最好不要再来了
And that's why I probably shouldn't come around anymore.
你认真的 等一下
Hello, honesty? Hold please.
对 没错 我觉得这样很明智
Yes. Yeah, I think that's very wise.
这对你来说肯定很难吧
This must be so hard for you,
知道你丈夫其实喜欢我 但不得不和你在一起
knowing your husband really wants me, but is stuck with you.
不过既然我们坦诚相待 我想告诉你
But while we're being honest, I wanted to let you know
我也亲了贾迪什
I kissed Jagdish, too.
-在他的婚礼上 -哦
- At his wedding. - Oh
我这样不好 我知道 在他妻子面前
I'm bad. I know. In front of his wife.
好吧
Okay.
我猜这应该是告别了
Guess this is good-bye.
哦 永别了
Oh, bye forever. Okay.
去机场吗 女士
The airport, m'lady?
谢谢
Oh. Thank you.
我还要一杯大杯的佳得乐 一个芝士汉堡
Also, I'm gonna need a large Gatorade, a cheeseburger,
还有一些现金
and just some straight-up cash.
我在车里准备了水和零食
Well, I have water and treats for you in the car.
一个人的烂摊子是另一个人的救赎
One man's mess is another man's rescue.
-那就这样吧 -快来
- Let's go with that. - Come on!
好 再见 我看到那颗心了
Yeah, bye. Oh, okay, I see that heart.
天 把心弄碎
Okay, gosh-- oh, broke the heart.
你走吧 逃跑吧
Leave, you. Skedaddle.
进展得怎么样
All right, how'd that go?
她走了
She gone.
她觉得你爱上她了
Oh, and she thinks that you're in love with her.
我听到的只有 她走了
All I heard was, "She gone."
怎么了
What?
-不 要来了 -对 是那水晶
- Oh, no, oh, it's happening - Yeah, it's the crystal.
好吧 快进去
Okay go in there and, uh,
-用力呼气 -好的
- focus on the exhale! - Okay.
剧集 | 糟心的我(2018) | 导航列表