剧集 | 糟心的我(2018) | 导航列表
Okay, that--no,
那样说你的妈妈太刻薄了
that's a mean thing to say about your mother.
我要加强家长监管
I'm gonna put more parental controls on this.
你能不能帮我弄
Will you... help me do that?
听着 莉莉 我很抱歉
Look, Lily, I am sorry.
真的对不起
I really am.
我觉得你跳得很棒
I think you're a great dancer.
我觉得你应该坚持跳舞
And I think you should keep doing it--
只不过不是在那个舞蹈队
just not on that dance team.
也不是跳那种舞
And not like that.
天呐 还有别穿着那种服装
Oh, God, and not in that costume.
你抓狂的时候我就在院子里 妈妈
I was in the yard when you went loony, Mom.
-我知道 -也许我变得有点像我妈妈
- I know. - Okay, maybe I was turning into my mom a little.
-你的鞋子 -但至少我尝试着
- Here's your shoe. - But at least I was trying
变得比她更好 晚安 妈妈
to be a better version of her. Good night, Mom.
天呐 我们是不是穿着一样的牛仔外套
Oh, God, are we wearing the same jean jacket?
这是我生活中最糟的一天
Right. This is the worst day of my life.
至少我的经历激励了别人
At least my journey inspired someone else
他们也想要变得更好
to be the best version of themselves, too.
-我觉得太... -大家好
- I think that's... - Hey, guys.
早 埃梅
Oh, hey, Emet.
我们四个忍♥不住在想着
The four of us dudes couldn't stop thinking
你的小女儿
about your little girl.
真没想到
That's a sentence I never wanna hear.
我们用了你的草图 为新游戏
So we took your sketches and managed to come up
打造了一个强势的女性角色
with a strong female protagonist for the new game.
我们觉得这很酷
We thought it would be cool to make a character
为女孩创造一个榜样角色而不是
that's a role model for girls instead of...
大胸女
bowling ball boobs.
你们真好
Aww, you guys!
说真的 你们想假装这是你们的主意吗
Seriously, you're gonna try and pretend that's your idea?
我一直都想这么做
I've been trying to do that forever.
你们为什么要剽窃女性的想法
Why do guys take women's stuff
然后假装是你们灵光一现想出来的
and pretend they've just brilliantly come up with it?
因为一万年以来都是这样做的
Because it's been working for the last 10,000 years.
我真的很喜欢这个角色
I really do like her.
是啊
Yeah.
她长大了一定会很性感的
Plus she's gonna be really hot when she gets older.
你真是个坏人 格瑞夫
You're a bad person, Griff.
他知道
He knows.
-大家好 -你们好
- Hello, everyone. - Oh, hey, guys.
我给路易买♥♥了他想要的风火轮赛车
I got Louie that Hot Wheels he wanted.
他有很多玩具了 妈妈
Okay, he doesn't need more toys, Mom.
你不明白他们想要什么
You don't know what they need.
我得走了
Oh, God. I need to go.
-谁来抱着他 -我来 爸爸
-Somebody take this. - Yes, yes, yes. Hey--Dad, hey,
我要和西蒙出去 你能照看杰克吗
I'm gonna walk Simone out. Could you watch Jake?
我刚刚诊断出双眼都得了白内障 我可以
Well, I was just diagnosed with cataracts in both eyes, so yes,
但不是很好
but not very well.
你听到了吗 我爸爸看不见了
Did you hear that? My dad can't see.
太好了 我不会看起来像我妈妈了
This is great. I don't look like my mom yet.
-太棒了 -好了宝贝
- Amazing. - All right, baby.
我们要走了
We gotta go.
你怎么回事 小伙子
What's wrong with you, man?
我不知道
I don't know.
这就很糟心了
Well, that doesn't feel great.
剧集 | 糟心的我(2018) | 导航列表