剧集 | 糟心的我(2018) | 导航列表
And, God, that has got to be corny enough
可不能不算数
to count for something.
我信你
I'll take it.
很好 我就这一招了
Good, 'cause it's all I've got.
这比我进厕所正好撞上奶奶洗澡
Ah, this is worse than when I walked in
门还在身后锁上了那次还糟糕
on my grandma showering and the door locked behind me.
我们要走了
We're going to go.
好的
Okay.
顺带一提 礼物是我们一起送的
Oh, by the way, the gift was from all of us.
是说我画的这画吗
The-- - Art that I drew?
-对 不客气 -好
- Yep, you're welcome. - Okay.
或许我没有戴维那么多愁善感
Maybe I'm not as sentimental as David,
但我也是有心人
but I do care.
只不过他关注的是大场面
It's just I realize that he focuses on the grand gestures
而我关注的是看似毫无意义
and I focus on the little moments
实则意义非凡的小时刻
that shouldn't mean anything but do.
天啊 我可真要肉麻吐了
Oh, God, now I'm gonna puke.
孩子们 过来一下
Hey, you guys, come here for one sec.
莉莉 对你大嚷大叫我很抱歉
Lily, I'm really sorry I yelled at you.
为我自己辩解一下 你饰演的可是你妈妈啊
I mean, in my defense, you were pretending to be your mother.
所以你俩不会闹离婚了
So you guys are not getting a divorce?
-什么 才不会 -不会 天啊
- What? No. - No. Oh, my gosh.
我们当然不会
Of course we're not.
太好了 计划成功了
Yes, our plan worked.
好吧
Okay.
好消息
Oh, good news.
你♥爸♥要提早一天结束旅行回来了
Daddy's coming back from his trip one day early.
妈 他当然会了
Well, Mother, of course he is.
你都不接人家电♥话♥
You didn't answer his phone calls.
他估计是觉得
He probably thinks
你可能让倒下的书柜什么的压到了
you're pinned under a bookcase somewhere.
我是在欲擒故纵
I was playing hard to get.
今晚他回来后 我就该「诱敌深入」了
Tonight when he comes back, I'll be extremely easy to get.
叫的优步怎么还没到
Where the hell is that Uber?
取消吧 我们走回去
Just cancel it. We'll walk.
好 我们可不能再看这老婆意淫了 再见
Yeah, we need to leave this geriatric orgy. Bye.
再见 这群怪人
Good-bye. Bye, strange people.
剧集 | 糟心的我(2018) | 导航列表