剧集 | 糟心的我(2018) | 导航列表
妈妈 你说得没错 这个地方太棒了
Mom, you were right. This place is awesome.
-是吧 -我在列行程表
- See? - I'm making our itinerary.
茶室 糖果店
Tea room, candy shop,
然后我们以做SPA结束行程
and then we're gonna top it off with SPA treatments.
我们要嗨翻了
We gonna get turnt!
妈妈 你总是把「翻」用错
Mom, you always use "Turnt" wrong.
不
Nuh-uh.
按♥摩♥做到一半我们就被翻过来了
Halfway through our massages we gonna get turnt.
走吧 莉莉 我们去试试酒店的抱膝跳水
Come on, Lily, let's go check out the hotel's policy on cannonballs.
不跳个大的我不会走
I'm not leaving without dropping a big one.
亲爱的 莉莉拉着路易的手
Oh, honey, Lily's holding Louie's hand.
你看 要是我们没有来这趟旅行
See, if we hadn't done this trip,
我们就会错过那些最后的孩童时刻
we would have missed out on those last childhood moments.
你想不想去房♥间把所有的毛巾都用一遍
Hey, you want to go to the room and use all the towels?
然后把它们都扔到地上 等人收拾
Throw them on the floor for housekeeping?
不用自己洗
Oh, no laundry.
快分开 色情狂
Oh, break it up, perverts.
一个女人过世了
A woman is dead.
这是你们的追悼会行程表
Here's your memorial itinerary.
今天有幻灯片播放 诗歌♥朗诵
Today there is a slide show, poetry reading,
放气球和点蜡烛
balloon release, and candle-lighting.
等等 这些我们都要做吗
Wait, we have to go to all of this?
是的 我们会被我那个患白内障的姐姐
Yes. We will be under the watchful
全程监视的
cataract-ridden eye of my sister.
-该死 -至少孩子们
- Damn it. - Well, at least the kids
能好好地玩放气球
can enjoy the balloon release.
不行 我们不打算告诉他们
No, they cannot. We are not telling them
有人死了 尤其是路易
anyone died, especially Louie.
我在比路易还小很多的时候
Oh. You know, I found out about death
就认识了死亡
when I was a lot younger than Louie.
我正在和我的堂兄弟玩捉迷藏
I was playing hide and seek with my cousin.
我在找的时候发现了一具尸体
I seeked and I found a dead body.
好了 我要去喝点大堂咖啡
Okey-dokey, I'm gonna get some lobby coffee.
-好的 -这次追悼会真是个不愉快的经历
- Okay. - This memorial's a real bummer.
你们以为是来干什么的
What do you think you are here for?
-来玩吗 -不
- Fun? - Uh, no.
当然不是
No, of course not.
这是你们的行李 朋友们
Here's your luggage, folks.
先生 我们找到了你的充气萨克斯风
And, sir, we found your inflatable saxophone.
什么 那不是我们的行李
What? That is not our luggage.
你怎么能这样 先生
How dare you, sir?
一个女人过世了
A woman is dead!
好吧 诺曼 你给植物浇水
All right, Norman-- okay, you water the plants.
楚易 你检查洒水器
Chewey, check on the sprinklers.
我四处搜搜 看能不能找到什么秘密
I'm gonna scrounge around, see if I can find some secrets.
我爱这个厨房♥的配置
I love the flow of this kitchen.
禅意
You know, the zen-ergy.
我有个主意
I have an idea.
我们把这个地方当作民宿租出去
We Airbnb this place and use the cash
赚来的钱去追查我父亲的下落
to finally track down my father
跟他来个当面对质
and confront him once and for all.
不 楚易 拜托去看一下我给你推荐的治疗师
No, Chewey--and please call that therapist I recommended.
我应该做一道我的拿手菜 龙虾烩饭
I think I should cook up some of my killer lobster risotto.
你们对我来说像是家人 但我们从来没有
You guys are like family to me but we've never had
好好坐下来一起吃过一顿饭
a real sit-down dinner together.
无所谓 我会吃的 我们能先看电视吗
Whatever, I'll eat. Could we watch some TV first?
好吧 晚饭前只能看一个节目
Fine. One show before dinner.
-太好了 -就一个
- Yes. - One!
而且你们俩不能吵架
And nothing that's gonna rile you up too much!
起开 我先来的
Get back! I'm on first!
要不一起坐 要不别坐
You either share or no one sits!
游泳健身中心
妈妈 我不想当控制狂
Mom, I don't mean to be a control freak,
但是游泳池的标志指向那边
but the sign to the pool is pointing that way.
没错 这个的话...
Yeah, listen, um, about that--
妈妈和爸爸要去做一些大人的事情
Mommy and Daddy just need to do some grown-up stuff
所以我们要把你们送到儿童乐园
so we just need you guys to hang out at the kids' club.
妈妈 你不记得了吗
Mom, remember?
我们应该去做SPA
We're supposed to go to the SPA!
我知道宝贝 我们会去的
I know, honey, and we will, okay?
我们需要 最多20分钟 好吗
We just need--what-- 20 minutes tops, okay?
太好了 我们走
Okay, let's go.
-走吧 -很好玩儿的
- Get 'em! - So much fun!
如果她晚一分钟
If she's even one minute late I'm gonna start
我就不叫她「妈妈」 改叫「埃梅」
calling her "Emet" instead of "Mom."
你们准备好哀悼了吗
Y'all ready to grieve?
但说真的 现在的情境很悲伤
No, but seriously, this is, like, a really bummer of a situation.
我想列出我喜欢丽塔姨妈的50条原因
I'd like to remember Rita Auntie by listing
以此来纪念她
50 things I loved about her.
-第一条... -我的天啊
- Number one... - Oh, my God.
她的笑容
Her smile.
她脸上时刻挂着笑容
You can barely even tell it's there.
-我们被困在这儿了 -我知道
- Okay, we're trapped. - I know we are.
我妈一直在盯着我
My mom's keeping an eye on me.
她的姐姐拉尼姨妈一直在看着她
And her sister, Rani Auntie, she's keeping an eye on her.
她们就像一对又老又爱挑剔的印第安雄鹰
They're like a couple of old, judgmental Indian hawks.
与此同时我失去了和莉莉在一起的宝贵时间
Meanwhile, I'm losing out on precious time with Lily.
第四条 她的脚趾甲有六毫米厚
Number four, the fact that she had quarter-inch thick toenails,
但仍然没破坏她完美的形象
but did not give an "F."
她拿出了纸巾
She's getting a tissue.
我妈的眼睛被泪水模糊了
My mom's eyes are blurry with tears.
现在正是时候 我们快溜
Now's the time. Let's ditch her.
这并不是说她不喜欢生活 而是...
That's not to say she didn't like life, but...
我想我们无从得知
I guess we'll never know.
埃梅 戴维
Emet, David!
你们一定想向丽塔姨妈致敬
You must want to pay tribute to Rita Auntie.
上来吧
Come on up here.
我不敢相信妈妈骗我以为
I can't believe Mom tricked me into thinking
这趟旅行会很有趣
this trip would be fun.
我们得想办法离开这里
We have to bust out of here somehow
但那个人看着大门
but that guy's guarding the door.
我有个主意
I have an idea.
跟着我
Follow my lead.
丢掉它我比你更伤心
This is gonna hurt me a lot more than it hurts you.
池子里有屎 池子里有屎
Poop in the pit! Poop in the pit!
池子里有屎
Poop in the pit!
池子里有屎
Poop in the pit!
丽塔姨妈
Rita Auntie.
怎么说呢
What to say.
她是个...
She was...
以前还活着的
a woman...
一位女人
who lived.
现在她去世了
Now she's gone.
帮我说说
Help me.
我觉得戴维真的有话要说
Uh, I think David would really like to say something.
BGM: Somewhere Out There by James Ingram Linda Ronstadt
♪有一个地方♪
♪ Somewhere out there ♪
♪在皎洁的月光下♪
♪ Beneath the pale moonlight ♪
♪有人正在想着我♪
♪ Someone's thinking of me ♪
路易 你太聪明了
Louie, that was brilliant.
如果你没有巧克力棒怎么办
What would we have done if you didn't have that candy bar?
亲爱的 别打听了
Honey, don't go snooping around
你不想知道答案的
where you don't want answers.
看 他们穿着白色的衣服
Hey, look, they're wearing white.
这是印度葬礼的颜色
That's the Indian funeral color.
那不是妈妈的一个老阿姨吗
Hey, isn't that one of Mom's old aunts?
深切悼念丽塔·杜瓦
「悼念」
"Memorial"?
意思就是「死了」
That means "Dead."
♪在下面♪
♪ Sleeping underneath ♪
♪深深地熟睡着♪
♪ The same big ♪
就像丽塔姨妈一样 我们的假期「死了」
剧集 | 糟心的我(2018) | 导航列表