剧集 | 糟心的我(2018) | 导航列表
我有权那样
And I've earned it.
这是个伟大的母亲
This is a wonderful mother.
她虽然不像沃克医生夫人那样
No, she doesn't prance around in a bikini
穿个比基尼搔首弄姿 但其实她可以的
like Mrs. Dr. Walker, but she could,
而且一定很火♥辣♥
and it would be hot.
最近她是穿一件套比较多
Lately, she's doing a lot of the one-piece thing, okay,
我还真怀念那些比基尼呢
but I really miss those bikinis, man.
-真的啊 -是
- You do? - Yes.
宝贝 我还是可以穿比基尼
Baby, I can still do a bikini.
-真的 -真的 给我个提示就行
- Yeah? - Yeah, just give me a little heads up.
这就是你要的提示
Yeah, well, consider this your heads up.
作为医生 我看过很多病人
You know, as a doctor, I've seen some pretty sick people
但是你们这帮
but you guys take the...
蛋糕 我拿了蛋糕
Cake! I took it!
快跑
Run!
快跑 快跑
Run! Run, run, run, run!
快 快
Go, go, go!
-妈 快点 -好好好
- Come on, Mom. - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
对了 孩子 孩子
Oh, the baby, the baby, the baby!
劳驾 我得...
Okay, excuse me. Just gonna...
走喽
Yes!
我跟你说了我会给你弄点甜点的
You see, I told you I'd get you dessert.
谢谢外公
Thanks, Grandpa.
路易 我希望你能明白 你♥爸♥爸和我
Hey, Louie, I hope you know that your dad and I
相信你是个既聪明又能干的孩子
think you're a smart and capable kid, okay?
来 吃点蛋糕
Here, have some cake.
勺子刚才碰到我小舌头了
The spoon touched my dingle dangle.
我为你而骄傲
I am proud of you, okay?
谢谢你 妈妈
Thanks, Mom.
我很抱歉你得要把光荣榜照片
And I'm sorry that you have
从INS上撤下来了
to take the honor roll picture off of Instagram.
你疯了吧
Are you crazy, man?
我才不会撤呢
I'm not going to take that off.
上了网的都是真的
Once it's on the Internet, it's true.
我有什么资格评判呢 我在吃偷来的蛋糕呢
Well, who am I to judge? I'm eating stolen cake.
剧集 | 糟心的我(2018) | 导航列表