剧集 | 糟心的我(2018) | 导航列表
糟心生活
第一季 第一集
我不想变成我妈的样子
所有女人都有一个共识
Here's what every woman knows:
我们几乎每天都有糟心事
We feel bad about something almost every day.
比如有时 我会在梦里偷♥情♥出轨
Like sometimes, I cheat on my husband in my sleep.
等一下 宝贝
Wait, babe--
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
我知道这个表情
Oh, I know that look.
你又做那种梦了对吧
You had that dream again, didn't you?
没错
Yeah, I did.
如果你也做那种美梦的话 我完全不介意的
Oh, but I am so cool with it if you had a good dream too, babe.
我梦见一只巨大的老鹰抓走了宝宝
I dreamt a giant hawk took the baby.
我得去看看他
I'm gonna check on him.
家里每天早上都鸡飞狗跳
Every morning is totally nuts around here.
孩子就是一群小疯子
My kids act like psychos,
我老公总是找不到东西
my husband can never find anything,
我早餐还吃过期婴儿食品
and I eat expired baby food for breakfast.
根本不知道我接下来会遇到什么糟心事
I never know what I'll feel bad about,
但我知道糟心事肯定会有的
but I know it's always just around the corner.
早啊
Hello.
妈妈急着跑去上班呢
Mama's running off to work, huh?
了不起的事业女性 不管家里的孩子
Fancy career lady abandoning her kids.
拜托 妈 你倒是个家庭主妇
Come on, Ma, you were a stay-at-home mom
你不还是没照看好埃梅
and you still screwed up Emet.
对吧 宝贝
Right, babe?
老实说
I mean, let's be honest--
我不是无缘无故轻微斑秃的
I don't have a tiny nervous bald spot for nothing.
我把你照顾得很好
I was a very good mother.
我做了这么多特别特别健康的零食
It's not possible for me to have made all those healthy, healthy snacks
根本不可能照顾不好你
and still screw you up.
你以前老朝我扔鞋子
You used to throw your shoes at me.
而你躲闪时跟一头小老虎一样
And you would duck like a tiger--
全靠我特别特别健康的零食
because of my healthy, healthy snacks.
妈 我用不着靠刻蜜瓜球
Mom, I don't need to sculpt melon balls
来和我的孩子联♥系♥感情
to connect with my kids, okay?
我和路易一起阅读
I mean, I read with Louie,
我每次都去看莉莉的知识竞赛
I go to all of Lily's Quiz Bowl events...
我不参加知识竞赛了
I quit Quiz Bowl.
我和我的朋友加入了舞蹈队
My friends and I are gonna do dance team instead.
-什么 -你退了知识竞赛队
- What do you mean? - You quit Quiz Bowl?
-我讨厌它 -没人要你喜欢它
- I hated it. - Well, you don't have to like it.
你以为我喜欢我♥干♥的一切
You think I like everything I do?
你们为啥不能就为我进舞蹈队高兴呢
Why can't you just be happy I'm on the dance team?
我不喜欢现在的舞蹈
I don't like dancing these days.
总是转来转去 晃晃悠悠的
All that gyrating and shaking.
好啦 赶紧走
Okay. Yeah, let's go
趁这一幕永远留在你脑子里之前
before this creeps in to your long-term memory.
走吧
Go, go, go.
来吧 杰克
Come on, Jakey.
亲爱的
Honey!
外公和我要带你去我们家啦
Grandpa and I are going to take you to our house
-那里很整洁 -真抱歉
- where it's clean. - I am so sorry
我们雇不起陌生人来照顾你
we can't afford a stranger to take care of you.
我到底为什么买♥♥的这些水果啊
Why do I even buy all this fruit?
你在这里啊 我们快回家吧 玛雅
There you are. Let's head home, Maya.
-爸 你干嘛呢 -对不起
- Dad, what the hell? - I'm sorry!
我以为你是你妈
I--I thought you were your mother.
-什么 -什么
- What? - What?
你总让我想起她
You remind me of her sometimes.
你的长相 声音 举止
Just in how you look and sound and act
连脂肪堆积的地方都很像她
and where you carry your weight.
这就是了
And there it is:
我今天的糟心事
My feel-bad for today.
我爸把我当成我妈拍了一下我的屁♥股♥
My dad smacked my ass because he thought I was my mom.
孩子们准备好走了 我也好了 再见
All right. Kids are ready to go, I am ready to go. Bye.
我妈对你有吸引力吗
Hey. Do you find my mother attractive?
问这个是因为我上次撞见她洗完澡出来吗
Is this 'cause I saw her get out of the shower that one time?
当时搞得我都面瘫了
I got Bell's palsy from that.
那我怎么会对你有吸引力的
Well, then how can you find me attractive?
因为我一直都长得和她很像
Because I already kind of look like her,
而且越来越像
and it's only gonna get worse.
这好像是道陷阱题
Okay, this seems like a trap.
设得挺巧妙的 这我承认
I mean, it's a good one, I'll give you that.
-你知道吗 -什么
- You know what? - What?
你答不上这问题的 你爱我
You can't answer this question. You love me.
我需要更客观的意见
I need a more objective opinion.
等等 你是希望我对你妈妈感兴趣吗
Wait, so you want me to be into your mom?
我很清楚能在哪里得到客观回答
I knew exactly where to get my objective opinion:
会议室
我爱我的工作
I love my job.
我是一家电子游戏公♥司♥的首席画师
I'm head artist at a video game company,
公♥司♥里有桌上冰球 滑板 一面岩壁
We have air hockey, hover boards, a rock wall--
据说这些能刺♥激♥人们的创造力
the guys say it helps their creativity.
总而言之 我是团队里唯一的女性
Anyway, I'm the only woman on my team.
大家好 这是诺曼
Hey, guys. That's Norman.
他贴心又敏感
He's sweet and sensitive.
哈克斯很迷糊 楚易毒舌但聪明
Hux is spacey, Chewey's damaged but smart,
-格瑞夫非常自我 -同时
- and Griff is all about Griff. - ...at the same time.
他们可能有点怪 但我们是好兄弟
They can be weird, but we're buds
我对他们无话不谈
and I can talk to them about anything.
由于我们的新游戏需要一个女主人公
Since we need a female protagonist for the new game,
我熬夜画了几个
I stayed up late sketching
更有力量感的女性 改变一下画风
more empowered women for a change.
又来了
Not again.
就试试嘛
Just give it a shot.
看看她 她很不好惹对吧
Look, check her out. She's badass, right?
她瞅着像古墓丽影里面那个无聊的姑妈
She looks like Tomb Raider's boring aunt.
野人啊
Wow, Sasquatch.
好吧 她呢
Okay, okay. How about her?
她一看就很能打
Come on, you know she can fight.
-她正在发飙呢 -她长得像我爸
- Yeah, she's on roids. - She looks like my dad.
都不知道我♥干♥嘛要尝试
I don't even know why I try.
谁还有别的吗
Who else has something?
我画了这个 一头龙摧毁自♥由♥女神像
I got this sketch of a dragon destroying the Statue of Liberty.
不是商业画 但很酷
It's not for work but it's pretty cool.
等等 说真的 那玩意
Wait, really? That? Okay, okay.
抱歉
Sorry, just--
趁我们闲聊
while we're sharing,
我想说点别的
I just want to shift the conversation a little bit.
今早出了点事 让我有点纠结
Something happened this morning, and I'm kind of in my head about it.
我希望你们能对我坦白一点
So I just need you guys to be really honest with me, okay?
实话实说
Just tell me the truth.
我还是能「上」的吧
I'm still do-able, right?
-啥 -只是假设
- What--uh... - Hypothetically speaking.
我比较纠结这个 有谁能说几句吗
Sorry, I'm starting to spiral. Could someone just jump in?
谁都行 说什么都行
Anyone, say something.
我的回答是肯定的
I'm a "Yes."
你长得不错
You do have a nice face.
谢谢 诺曼 我非常感谢你的坦白
Thank you, Norman. I appreciate the honesty.
但是这张脸也看腻了
Yeah, but that-- that face doesn't seem so fresh.
我想要新鲜面孔
I like a fresh face.
我要撤回我先前的发言
I would like to retract my previous statement.
我也喜欢新鲜面孔
I also like a fresh face.
他们撒谎
They're lying.
-我们都愿意「上」你 -有趣
- We'd all do you. - Interesting.
有趣
Interesting! Okay!
哈克斯 接着说
Hux, please continue.
类似披萨 就算那不是最好的披萨
It's like pizza: even if it's not the greatest pizza,
有披萨也比没有强
some pizza is better than no pizza.
不 这类比不准确
No, okay, that analogy's flawed.
更类似于掉进沙发垫里放久了的披萨
剧集 | 糟心的我(2018) | 导航列表