剧集 | 糟心的我(2018) | 导航列表
I gotta go at him hard and get off this thing,
因为我绝不能在这东西上
'cause there's no way I'm gonna scream-pee
吓到尖叫尿裤子
my way through this ride.
你知道吗 戴维
You know what, David?
你想辞职去当音乐家
You wanna quit your job and become a musician,
去吧
just do it, okay?
-我支持你 -好啊
- I support you. - Fine.
周一早上我就打电♥话♥给三维力控航♥空♥公♥司♥
Monday morning, I'm gonna call Sunway Airlines.
周一下午 我就回归正轨
Monday afternoon, I am back on the road.
-太好了 -是的
- Great. - Yeah.
去干吧 你在等什么
Yeah, do it. You know what? Why wait?
现在就打电♥话♥给他们 我们从上面下去
Hey, just call 'em now. We can get off this thing.
-好的 如果这就是你想要的 -是的
- Yeah, if that's the way you want it. - It is.
好吧
Fine.
好了 两位
All right, folks.
你们一旦上去 下来的唯一办法就是拉下绳索
Once you're up, the only way down is by pulling the ripcord.
享受你们的速降激♥情♥吧
Enjoy your plummet into extreme exhilaration.
科迪 换你上
Cody, taking my break.
不不不 等等
No, no, no, wait.
我以为他会临阵脱逃
Excuse me, I thought he was gonna bail.
什么 我以为她会临阵脱逃
What? I thought she was gonna bail.
他就是个十足的逃兵 求你回来
He was definitely the bailer. Please come back.
-我要下来 -我不想玩这个
- I want out. - I don't wanna do this one!
-我们都干了什么啊 -我不知道
- What have we done? - I don't know.
-我们都干了什么啊 -都是你干的好事
- What have we done? - You did this.
我的天呐 谁来抚养孩子们啊
Oh, my God, who's gonna raise the kids?
-天呐天呐 -冷静
- Oh, my God. My God. - Okay.
-好了 天呐 冷静 -冷静
- Okay, oh, my God. Okay. - Okay.
-千万别动 -不动不动
- Don't move. - No, no.
-戴维 -干嘛
- David? - Yeah.
我们在这个世界上的最后谈话
Our last conversation on Earth
-不 不能是吵架 好吗 -好
- c-can't be an argument, okay? - Uh-huh.
听着 我很 很抱歉
Look, I'm really--I'm really sorry
你为了我放弃自己的梦想 你
that you gave up your dreams for me and that you--
你接受了那份无聊愚蠢的工作 全是为了我
you had to take some boring, stupid job because of me.
亲爱的 说真的
Sweetie, come on, let's get real.
我接受那工作是为了它的福利套餐
I took that job because there was a dope benefits package.
一份401养老计划和口腔检查
I mean, a 401 and dental?
宝贝 那就是我的盛典
That is rock and roll to me, baby.
我没有放弃我的理想工作
I did not give up my dream job.
我敢打赌 有你的生活
I bet on life with you being more fun
是最有趣的 事实也的确如此
than anything else, and it is.
亲爱的 这太甜蜜了
Aw, baby, that is so sweet.
我想吻你 但我真的不敢动
I would kiss you, but I really wanna stay very, very still.
我说的那些是因为
I only said all that stuff because it really
你说我无趣 你必须要雇一个女孩
hurt my feelings that you think I'm so boring
来跟我调情 我太伤心了
that you had to hire a girl to flirt with me.
不不不不不
No, no, no, no, no.
戴维 我没觉得你无趣 我没有
David, I don't think you're boring. I don't.
我就是怕我们已经忘记了
I just got scared that we've forgotten how to have fun
如何共享二人欢乐
just the two of us, okay?
你懂吗
You know what?
这不是我们的错 都是孩子的错
It is not our fault. It's the kids'.
是他们的错 他们才无聊
It's their fault. They're the boring ones.
-超级无聊 -对
- So boring. - Yes.
我们一定要找时间
Let's make sure that we take the time
经常做些这种事
to do these kinds of things more often
这样我们就再也不用体验这个了
so we never have to do this kind of thing ever again.
对 说定了
Yes, that is a deal.
好了 你听见那个人说的了
All right, you heard the guy.
下去的唯一方法就是拉下绳索
Only way down is to pull the ripcord.
拉下绳索 宝贝
Pull that ripcord, baby.
我爱你 宝贝
I love you, baby.
我们地狱再见
I'll see you in hell.
我刚刚度过了我一生中
You guys, I just had the most amazing weekend
最美妙的周末
I have had in, like, forever.
那场速降太爽了
I mean, that ride was so fun.
我再也不想玩了
I'd never do it again.
你的周末呢
How was your weekend?
超级差
The worst.
整个周末我们都在照看格瑞夫
We spent the whole thing taking care of Griff.
他还一点不知感谢
It's thankless.
他早上吃了披萨
He didn't want pizza for lunch
他中午就不想吃了
because he had it for breakfast,
我就给他做了鸡块
so I made him chicken nuggets,
而他连碰都没碰
which he didn't even touch.
猜猜最后是谁吃了
So guess who ended up eating them.
是我
Me.
他只想一直看
And all he wanted to do was watch
「速度与激♥情♥」
the "Fast and Furious" Movies over and over.
我不能再看东京汽车漂移了
I cannot watch a car Tokyo drift ever again.
同志们
Guys...
我要离开一下了
I've gotta go.
-来了 -不
- Coming. - No.
不是你 诺曼 我要诺曼
Not you--Norman. I want Norman.
上次就是我去的
I went last time.
他要你去啊
Well, he's asking for you.
该死 你们的生活糟透了
Damn, your lives suck.
我不想这个周末结束啊
I don't want this weekend to end.
好了 这个周末快结束了
Okay, the weekend's about to end.
把你的颈托带上
Put your neck brace on.
你父母带着孩子们在大门口车道上了
Your parents are coming up the driveway with the kids.
好吧
Ugh, fine.
真摔假摔 真摔假摔
Real or fake? Real or fake?
百分百真
Ow. Very real.
亲爱的
Oh, dear.
你一直都是这个动作吗
Have you been there this whole time?
不不 我又摔了一跤
Uh... - No, no, I just...fell again.
我们在重现
Yeah, we were re-creating
那天的场景
what happened the other day, and...
别说了 两个骗子
Oh, save it, liars.
看看我在地上找到了什么
Look what I found on the floor.
你们骗我们周末带孩子是吧
You tricked us into taking the kids for the weekend, didn't you?
那张照片
The picture.
好吧 是的
Yeah, all right, we did.
-站起来吗 -站 疼啊
- Ready? - Yup. Aah!
孩子们 别难过好吗
Look, kids, please don't take it personally, okay?
妈妈只是需要点时间娱乐
Mommy just needed a little time to dance.
我懂 妈妈 我们也娱乐了
I get it, Mom. We danced too.
我们还交了些新朋友
And we made some new friends.
我们能邀请他们过来玩吗
Can we please have them over for a playdate?
当然可以 我们会联♥系♥他们父母安排的
Yeah, sure, we'll call their parents and set it up.
他们的父母都死了
Oh, their parents are dead.
他们战死了
They died in the war.
什么
What?
剧集 | 糟心的我(2018) | 导航列表