剧集 | 糟心的我(2018) | 导航列表
要当三个人的妈妈你知道有多累吗
Do you know how exhausting it is to be a mother of three?
没错 你不知道
Oh, that's right-- you don't,
因为都是我♥干♥的
because I do it.
好吧 没问题
Okay, no problem.
我确定我能找到别人想去
I'm sure I can find somebody else
双人野外温泉和赌场
to go to Deuces Gone Wild Spa and Casino
看宝拉·阿巴杜的表演
to see Paula Abdul perform.
宝贝 去拿我的幸运面罩
Oh, Sonny. Get my lucky visor.
我爱宝拉
Ooh, I love Paula.
但是亲爱的 考虑到有时你对
But, darling, with your sometimes uncontrollable
赌博游戏的热情难以控制
enthusiasm for games of chance,
你觉得我们付得起吗
can we afford it?
我刚刚是不是没说
Oh, did I not mention the room comes
房♥间自带300元的赌场代币
with a $300 comp to the casino floor?
直截了当地告诉我所有的细节
Straight up, now tell me all the details.
我到底在伤害谁
Who am I hurting really?
我的爸妈得到了一次小假期
My mom and dad get a little vacation,
我得到了一次完美的犹太假期
and I get my perfect Jewish holiday.
*我们祝你过一个快乐的光明节*
* We wish you a merry Hanukkah *
*我们祝你过一个快乐的光明节*
* We wish you a merry Hanukkah *
等等 这是圣诞歌♥曲
Wait, that's a Christmas song.
我得多查查相关资料
I better do more research.
戴维的父母在来的路上
David's parents were on their way
家里看起来完美极了
and the house looked great.
优步车已经到转角了
Uber's coming around the corner right now.
-好的 -你不是天生就会撒谎
- Okay. - You know, I'm not the natural-born liar that you are.
你确定他们会相信吗
You sure they're gonna buy this?
-他们会相信的对吗 -当然
- They're gonna buy this, right? - Yes, of course.
-犹太文化记号♥ 达成 -好吧
- Look, Jewish cultural signifiers, check.- Okay.
-多到吃不了的食物 达成 -没错
- More food than anyone can eat, check. - True.
没了印度小老婆儿来辖制我
Tiny Indian-woman-sized weight off my shoulders,
达成
check.
-你们好啊 -你们好
- Hi, guys! - Hello.
见到你们很高兴
Oh, it's so good to see you.
-见到你们很高兴 -你好啊小朋友
- Good to see you. - Hi, baby.
把宝宝给我
Give me that baby.
-举我试试 -算了
- Try and lift me. - No.
-我瘦了两公斤 -不要
- I've lost four pounds. - No.
看看你能不能掂量出来
See if you can tell.
我一看就能看出来
I can tell just by looking at you.
我的天啊
Oh, my gosh.
-爸爸 -把他给我吧
- Dad? - Oh, here give him to me.
-爸爸帮帮我 -没问题
- Dad, help me. - Sure, sure.
埃梅 看看你 我的天
Emet, look at you, my God.
你的裙子让我重新喜欢上了红色
That dress makes me believe in red again.
艾琳
Oh, Irene.
你的话让我又相信自己了
Oh, that comment makes me believe in myself again.
我妈妈问我有没有时光机
My mother asked if it came with a time machine
因为只有20年前的我才能穿上这条裙子
because I could only pull it off 20 years ago.
-她这么说的吗 -是的
- She said that? - Yeah.
也许她长了肿瘤
Maybe she has a tumor.
我姑姑长肿瘤的时候 也会乱说话
My aunt said all kinds of things when she had a tumor.
我到时候把医生名字发给你
I'll get you the name of her doctor.
-好的 -看看我儿子
- Okay. - Look at my son.
我生了个比米开朗基罗更帅的戴维
I made a handsomer David than Michelangelo.
-爷爷 -你好
- Pop Pop! - Hey!
-奶奶 -你们好
- Nana! - Hey, guys!
-真好 -莉莉宝贝
- Aw. - Lily-billy.
看看他的头发
Oh, look at the hair on this one.
你看起来像乔伊·雷蒙
You look like Joey Ramone.
乔伊·雷蒙是犹太人
You know, Joey Ramone was Jewish.
没多少人知道
Not a lot of people know that.
好的 是时候展示一下
Okay. Time to show off
莉莉和路易现学现卖♥♥的希伯来语了
Lily and Louie's fake Hebrew-school training.
莉莉 路易
So, Lily, Louie,
我们要怎么和爷爷奶奶打招呼
how do we say hello to Nana and Pop Pop?
「真棒」
"Shamone"!
「真棒」 那是迈克尔·杰克逊的歌♥
"Shamone"? That's Michael Jackson.
是「祝您平安」 路易 打起精神来
It's shalom, Louie. Look alive, man.
你也「真棒」
"Shamone" Right back at ya.
你知道是什么支撑人类
Now, you know what sustained our people
活了上千年吗
for thousands of years?
幽默 和碳水化合物
Humor...and carbohydrates.
我们去厨房♥吧
Shall we make it to the kitchen?
-太好了 -去吃百吉饼 好的
- Oh, yes. - To the bagels! All right.
-百吉饼 -「真棒」
- Bagels! - Whew, "Shamone."
不 去他的导演笔记
No, screw the director's notes.
第三♥级♥蛇发石窟里
The level-three gorgon caves
就要有会动的触须藤蔓 我决定了
will have moving tentacle vines--I said it.
有人今天很自信啊
Whoa! Somebody's confident today.
是啊
I am.
因为我的公公婆婆很支持我
It's 'cause my in-laws are so supportive.
你懂我说的吧 这对我的自尊心很有好处
You know what I mean? It's really good for my self-esteem.
你亲妈怎么说
And how's your actual mother taking all this?
不知道 我把她送去赌场玩了
I don't know. I shipped her ass off to a casino.
楚易 你的谎话进展如何
Chewey, how's your lie going?
好极了 她想和我约会
Too well. She wants to go on a date.
我们打算去她家 她要给我做饭
We're going to her house, and she's cooking for me.
太好了
That's great.
听起来她可能对
Sounds like she might be interested
和你发展性关系有兴趣
in engaging with you sexually.
这才是问题
And that's the problem.
当然 我可以在平常装成美国人
Sure, I can keep up this American-guy ruse
但是在床上
in the streets, but in the sheets?
那就是另一回事了
Oh-ho-ho, that's a different ballgame.
不 不 不 我做♥爱♥的时候就是英国人
No, no, no, no, no, I make love like my true British self--
温润如玉 心怀女王
tenderly, thinking about the Queen.
好了
All right!
-这是餐前点心 -一定很好吃
- Little pre-dinner nosh. - Wow. Yum.
-周一再开始减肥 -不然就别减了
- Diet starts Monday. - Or never.
-埃梅 -怎么了
- Emet? - Yeah.
我本来要等会儿说的 但是
I was gonna wait to do this, but...
我吃这些马铃薯饼停不下来
I can't stop eating these latkes,
谁知道我还能活多久
so who knows how long I'll be alive?
你知道的
As you know,
每年我都会在光明节的
every year I make brisket
第一个晚上做牛胸肉
for the first night of Hanukkah.
今年我要把这个传统交给你
This year I would like to pass that tradition on to you.
我想给你
I want to give you
我们家的牛胸肉秘方
our family's secret brisket recipe.
艾琳
Oh, Irene.
我太感动了
Oh, I'm so touched.
我的情绪都涌上来了 这可是件大事
I'm getting very emotional. This is huge.
埃梅
Emet...
我把你当作我之前没能有的女儿
I think of you as the daughter I never had.
尤其是戴维的哥哥娶了那个女巫后
Especially since David's brother married that witch of a--
让我们继续保持光明节的精神 艾琳
Oh, let's stay in the Hanukkah spirit, Irene.
你说的对
You're right.
光明穿过了我
The light filters through me.
但她太残忍♥了
But she was deliberately cruel.
-我同意 -是啊
- I agree. - Yeah.
她是最糟的
The worst.
你听到了吗
Did you hear that?
她把我当作女儿
She thinks of me as a daughter.
我知道 这就像我们俩是兄妹一样
I know, it's like we're brother and sister.
我后悔这么说了
Oh, I regret saying that.
奇怪 我收到了信♥用♥卡♥支付提醒
That's weird-- I'm getting a credit card alert
-来自狂野对决赌场的 -好吧
- from a Deuces Gone Wild Casino. - Okay.
现在我妈在把赌博的帐记在房♥间的帐上了
Ugh, now my mom's charging her gambling to the room.
她赌博成瘾
Man, she has a problem.
剧集 | 糟心的我(2018) | 导航列表