剧集 | 糟心的我(2018) | 导航列表
这
Mmm. It's...
挺好
Ooh, it's good.
还不够好
It's not good enough. Oh.
挺好对于光明节派对来说还不够好
Good is not good enough for this Hanukkah party.
我会一直尝试 直到完美无瑕
I'm gonna keep trying until I get it great.
*陀螺 陀螺 陀螺*
* Dreidel, dreidel, dreidel *
*我用黏土捏成*
* I made it out of clay *
看看转得多好
Oh, look at that spin.
你们的腕力真了不起
You guys, you've got those powerful Sweetzer wrists.
看来硬币是你们的了
Oh, looks like the gelt's all yours.
棒
Yes! Whoo!
怎么 不给爷爷来一个吗
What, nothing for Pop Pop?
巧克力硬币是不错
Chocolate coins are fine.
但在印度的传统里
But in Hindu tradition,
我们会给出真正的金币
we give out real gold.
想想你们用这个能买♥♥多少巧克力吧
Think of how much chocolate you can buy with that.
谁想来挂一些光明节灯呀
Who wants to hang some Hanukkah lights?
我来
Uh, I do.
当然 这是光的节日嘛
Yes, it's the festival of lights.
-就是 -光明节灯
- I know. - Hanukkah lights.
光明节是光的节日
Hanukkah is a festival of lights.
那我们关于光的节日 排灯节呢
But what about our festival of lights--Diwali?
你们父母对此不怎么上心
Your parents don't make a big enough deal about it,
但在印度 我们会大肆庆祝
but in India, we throw down with a bang.
我说的可是放烟火 孩子们
I'm talking fireworks, baby.
-看 -天啊
- Look. - My God.
-我们去公园怎么样 -好
- Shall we go to the park? - Yes!
距离光明节晚宴只剩一晚了
With the Hanukkah party a night away,
我要让艾琳看看我有多激动
I was gonna show Irene just how excited I was.
好了
Okay.
天啊
Oh, oh, my...
我可从没想到过这个
I never would have thought of this.
但我喜欢
But I love it.
我想距离我们上次
I think you two must have been
庆祝洒红节[印度重要节日]
four or five years old the last time
已经四五年了
we celebrated Holi properly.
这是印度庆祝春天的节日
It's the Hindu celebration of spring.
你们觉得来场色彩大战怎么样啊
What do you say to a paint fight
想用什么颜色就用什么颜色
with every color you can imagine?
有趣得很 你们会被惊掉下巴的
It'll blow your socks off your brains, man.
不错
Dang.
二位 我需要你们的帮助
Guys, I need your help.
阿梅利亚大发雷霆
Amelia is on a rampage.
我对于滚床单太过紧张
Look, I was so nervous about getting called out in the sack
以至于昨晚约会之夜我放了她鸽子
that I sort of stood her up for our date last night.
埃梅在哪儿
Where is Emet, all right?
我要警告她 自欺欺人
I need to warn her that misrepresenting yourself
可是非常非常危险的
can be very, very dangerous.
就在这儿
Right here.
你穿的是什么 夏威夷穆穆袍吗
What are you wearing? What is that, a muumuu?
冷静 就是件宽松的束腰外衣
Just settle down, it's a roomy tunic.
我正跟婆婆培养感情
I was bonding with my mother-in-law,
她带我去逛街 买♥♥了些晚宴穿的衣服
and she took me shopping for some party outfits.
先生
You, sir,
你是我所见过最粗鲁
are the most rude, disgusting,
最恶心 最没礼貌 最不体贴的男人
ill-mannered, inconsiderate man I've ever met.
老天爷
Oh, snap.
真是美国人恶习难改
That's so American of you.
五点储藏室见
Meet me in the supply closet in five.
我要从后门偷偷溜回家去了
Okay, well, I'm gonna sneak out the back door and walk home.
我要去储藏室
Well, I'm going to the supply closet
问问她想不想要个真正的美国人
and ask if she wants a real American.
天 我得走了
Oy vey, I got to go.
太阳就要下山了
It's almost sundown.
我讨厌这里
I hate it here.
今晚就是晚宴了
It's the night of the party.
满屋叽叽喳喳 宾客名单真是
The room is buzzing, and the guest list is a real who's...
长得没头
alive.
还有谁想要最后一个果酱甜甜圈吗
Okay! Anyone for one last jelly doughnut?
-我 我 -给你
- Oh, me, me! - Here you go.
不 谢了 它们看着有点干
No, thanks. They look a little dry.
好了 杰克睡着了
All right. Jakey's asleep.
该吃牛胸肉了
Brisket time.
那俩孩子都去哪儿了
Where are the other ones?
路易 莉莉快来 吃牛胸肉了
Louie, Lily, let's go, brisket time.
怎么大家都不吃呢 开动吧
Come on, why isn't anybody eating? Let's go.
是啊 别等小孩子了
Yeah, don't wait for the kids.
我想致辞
I just want to make a toast.
我想谢谢戴维和埃梅
I would like to thank David and Emet
谢谢他们把光明节操持得这么好
for making such a lovely Hanukkah.
这对我真的
It really means...
意味深重
so much to me.
这是幸福的泪水
Those are happy tears.
艾琳
Oh, Irene.
我也要潸然泪下了
Now I'm getting verklempt.
那是恶心犯吐的意思吗
Does that mean nauseated?
那我也要用那个词
Then I'm verklempt, too.
尽量自娱自乐吧
Try to enjoy yourself.
相信我 我会的
Oh, trust me, I will soon.
今年是我们埃梅做的牛胸肉
And this year our Emet made the brisket,
她甚至还打算做甜味什锦[犹太美食]
and she even attempted a tzimmes,
试过的人都知道做这个有多难
which if anybody's tried it knows how difficult that is.
这到底怎么回事
What the hell is going on?
如今我都是买♥♥现成的 假装说是自己做的
I buy mine now and then just say I made it.
孩子们决定
The kids decided
也想庆祝一下他们另一半血统的文化节日
that they wanted to celebrate their other culture, too.
洒红节快乐
Happy Holi.
你干了什么
What did you do?
-别担心 -这太好玩了
- Don't worry about it. - This is so much fun.
棒极了
Awesome.
你俩干什么呢
What are you guys doing?
你们应该在屋里准备好参加光明节晚宴
You are supposed to be inside ready for the Hanukkah party!
姥姥提醒我们 我们有很久都没有
Grandma reminded us we haven't celebrated Holi
庆祝洒红节了
in a very long time.
是的 因为这节一团乱
Yes, because it is messy
而我们的露台家具可是新买♥♥的
and we have new patio furniture, okay?
我们明年春天就庆祝洒红节 快进来
We will celebrate next spring. Just get inside.
这晚宴对爷爷奶奶很重要
This party is important to Nana and Pop Pop.
抱歉妈妈 你点燃七枝烛台
Sorry, Mom. Call me when you light a menorah
等它窜上天炸开的时候再来叫我吧
and it shoots up into the sky and explodes.
看我结果了你
I can actually end you.
-干嘛呢 -你好
- Hello. - Hi.
什么事这么重要 让你打断了我的致辞
What is so important that it interrupted my toast?
抱歉 只是...
Sorry, it's just--
孩子们在庆祝洒红节 是我们文化的节日
Oh, the kids are celebrating Holi--that's from my culture--
因为我赢了这一战
because I won the war.
从我们认识第一天起 我就怕会有这一天
Oh, I have dreaded this moment since the first day we met.
她在说什么啊 什么战争
What--what's she talking about? What war?
她满脑子都是文化战争
She's in a war for cultural dominance.
我受不了她了
I can't take it.
玛雅 他们的神命令他们吃果酱甜甜圈
Maya, their god commands them to eat jelly doughnuts.
我们怎么能打赢这么伟大的神
How can we fight such a glorious god?
你少管 这跟宗教无关
Stay out of this. This is not about religion.
而是与文化有关
It's about culture.
当我回到家 发现我的外孙们
When I come home and find my grandchildren
完全沉浸在你们的传统里
fully immersed in your traditions,
这对我和我所有的先祖都是当头棒喝啊
it's a slap in the face to me and all my ancestors.
-妈 -那我的先祖呢
- Mom... - What about my ancestors?
你觉得我故去的母亲
How do you think my dead mother--
愿她得安息
may she rest in peace--
剧集 | 糟心的我(2018) | 导航列表