剧集 | 糟心的我(2018) | 导航列表
- Okay, okay. - You look terrible.
我给你最后一次机会 让我替你去
I'm going to give you one last chance to ask me to cover.
否则 在莉莉表演之前
Otherwise, before Lily's show,
我和我的闺蜜们要阿甘虾餐厅吃饭
I'm going to go out to dinner with my girlfriends at Bubba Gump's.
没事的老妈 我的推介稿已经准备好了
It's fine, Mom, okay? I--I'm ready for my pitch
莉莉的大日子也准备就绪
and for Lily's big day.
至少我洗完澡就会好了
Wow, at least I will be after I shower.
-这是那对翅膀吗 -是的
- Are those the wings? - Yes, they are!
-好酷啊 -这东西真酷
- Sick. - Wow, those are sick.
-是啊 -你会很早过去
- Yeah. - You're gonna be there
帮我穿上这个的 对吧
way early to help me put those on, right?
是的 我会过去帮你准备的
Yes, I am. I'm gonna be there to help you get ready,
然后帮你过一遍彩排 我都会帮你的
and to run through your rehearsal. I got you, girl.
谢谢 姑娘
Thanks, girl.
各位 为什么我们的面包和芝士吃完了
You guys, why are we out of bread and cheese?
谁知道呢 这是个谜
Who knows? It's a mystery.
你昨晚把烤芝士三明治的铁盘忘在外面了
You left the grilled cheese pan out last night,
不过我把它洗了
but I washed it.
收拾了你的烂摊子 大厨
Cover your tracks, Ratatouille.
当到了做大报告的时候
When it was time for the big presentation,
我一点都不紧张
I wasn't nervous at all.
我来回走只是因为 我坐下来肯定晕死过去
I'm only pacing 'cause if I sit down, I'll for sure pass out.
达蒙刚发了短♥信♥
Uh, Damon just texted.
发行商堵在路上了 估计半个小时后到
"The publishers hit traffic. ETA is half an hour."
好吧 没事的 没关系
Okay. All right. It's okay.
还有很多时间让我赶去莉莉的演出
Still plenty of time to get to Lily's thing.
只要保证血液流通就行
Just got to keep the blood flowing.
保证血液流通
Got to keep the blood flowing.
两个小时之后
好了 我走了
That's it. I'm out.
我得去找我女儿了
I got to go be with my daughter.
你们得在没有我的情况下开始了
You guys will just have to pitch the game without me.
祝你们能成功击掌 拍背愉快
Have fun getting high-fives, pats on the back,
不过那本应都属于我
credit that should've been mine.
等等 他们在停车了
Oh, hold on. They're parking right now.
无所谓 时间不等妈妈
It doesn't matter. Time waits for no mom.
我不能什么都占着 我之前错了
I can't have it all. I was wrong.
失败者才会这么说
Is what a loser would say. Ha ha!
-你在干吗 -做一个赢家
- What the hell are you doing? - Being a freaking winner!
格瑞夫 拿上你的滑板车
Griff, get your scooter!
我们得从路面上穿梭过去
We gotta weave through traffic.
好吧 这不是滑板车
Oh, okay, it's not a scooter.
是小摩托车 这是一种生活方式
It's a Vespa and it's a way of life, actually.
我们走了
Andiamo!
她疯了
She's crazy!
借过 抱歉 嗨 我怎么能到后台
Pardon me. Sorry! Hi, hi, hi. How do I get backstage?
我得帮莉莉准备
I need to help Lily get ready.
所有女孩都已经准备好了
Oh, all the girls are ready already.
好吧 有人帮了莉莉吗
Okay, did someone help Lily?
我不知道 但如果莉莉没准备好
I don't know but if Lily's not ready,
我的凯特琳准备好表演独舞了
my Caitlin's ready to do her solo.
是吗 从我尸体上跨过去再说 凯特琳妈妈
Oh, is she? Is she? Over my dead body, Caitlin's mom!
我是最差劲的妈妈
I'm the worst mom ever.
我保证了我会来的 结果我没到
I promised to be here, I wasn't,
没人来帮我女儿
and my daughter had no one to help her.
-妈妈 -嗨 亲爱的
- Mom. - Hi. Hi, honey. Hi.
天啊 你看起来好美呀
Oh, my God, you look amazing!
对不起我没赶上
I'm so sorry I didn't make it.
上帝 是外婆没去阿甘虾餐厅来帮你了吗
Oh, God, did Grandma skip Bubba Gump to come help you?
她绝对不会放过我的
She's never gonna let me live that down.
-不 是我自己准备好的 -什么
- No, I did it all myself. - What?
你自己做的 头发也是吗 你怎么做到的
You did this? Even the hair? How did you do that?
当你很在乎某件事时
When you really care about something,
你总会想办法实现的
you figure out a way to make it happen.
就像你工作那样
Like you do with work.
噢 宝贝
Oh, honey.
天哪
Shoot.
你是在说我是个很好的榜样吗
Are you saying that I've been a good role model?
就算我偶尔会错过些事情
Even though I sometimes miss out on stuff?
-哦 不 别哭 -不 我知道太晚了
- Oh, no, don't cry. - No, I know it's too late,
莉莉 你直击老母亲的心脏最深处
Lily, you hit me right in the old heart nuts.
对不起 现在你要哭了
I'm sorry, now you're gonna cry.
我没有要哭 我已经涂好睫毛膏了
I'm not gonna cry. I have lashes on.
好吧 那是因为你是小孩
All right, well, that's because you're a child
这个瞬间对你没啥意义 知道就行了
and this moment is lost on you, just know that.
你去台上发光 我的小凤♥凰♥ 好吗
You go rise, my little phoenix, okay?
-你去发光 -我爱你 妈妈
- You go rise. - Love you, Mom.
我也爱你 我爱你们大家
I love you. I love you all!
未来是女人们的
Future is female!
也许我错过一些小的瞬间
Maybe it doesn't matter so much
没什么大关系
if I miss little moments here and there.
我的孩子们注意的是
It's what I'm doing in my big moments
我在重要的时刻怎么做
that my kid is watching.
她很酷 她真的很酷
And she cool. She real cool.
老兄 诺曼来短♥信♥了
Oh, hey dude! Hey, Norman texted.
他们把火警的烂摊子都搞定了
They cleared up your whole fire alarm mess
他们正在布置会议室
and they're setting up the pitch meeting room right now.
所以我现在该走了 对吗
So I should just probably go, right?
对的 不过我没法跟你一起去
Yeah, and I can't go with ya.
我女儿的舞蹈比赛要开始了
My daughter's dance competition is about to start
我不能错过它
and I can't miss it.
所以我不会错过的
So I'm not gonna!
-对 做吧 -对的 对
- Yeah! Do it. - Yeah! Oh, yeah!
我们走吧
Andiamo!
-快跑 快 -我来开车
- Run, run, run. - I'm driving!
如果我的人生是个电脑游戏 今天我会赢的
If my life were a video game, today I'd be winning.
因为我找到了一个很好的作弊方法
'Cause I found a pretty good cheat code
能让我左右来回挖金币
that has me scooping gold coins left and right.
♪ Baby, let me put you on a team ♪
♪ We'll be living out your dream ♪
不过我玩得够久了
But I've been playing long enough to know
知道无论我跳过多少墙 杀过多少战士
that no matter how many walls I leap, warriors I slay,
或者狂饮了多少红牛
or Red Bulls I guzzle,
我总会错过一些金币的
there's always gonna be some gold coins I miss.
真对不起
I'm so, so sorry.
我赶上了 我成功了
I did it. Oh, I did it.
我成功了 我知道 我成功了
I made it. I know, I got it.
BGM: All I Do Is Win
by DJ Khaled/Rick Ross/Snoop Dogg/Ludacris/T-Pain
♪ All I do is win, win, win no matter what ♪
♪ Got money on mind can never get it off ♪
♪ And everytime I step up in the building ♪
♪ Everybody hands go up ♪
♪ Cause all I do is win win win ♪
♪ And if you goin' in put your hands in the air ♪
♪ Make 'em stay there ♪
这是我女儿
That's my girl!
而且辫子没散
And the braid held!
过来 你太棒了
Come here. You were amazing.
我相信你是只鸟 你刚刚在飞
I believed you were a bird. You were flying!
给我最爱的莉莉的百合花
Lilies for my favorite Lily.
自从我做噩梦看到从我爸骨灰里出来的凤♥凰♥以来
The best dancing phoenix I've seen since the one I saw
你是我见过最美丽的跳舞的凤♥凰♥
rising from my father's ashes in a nightmare
-好吧 -好吧
- Okay. - Okay.
我要去和我的粉丝打招呼了
I'm gonna go greet more fans.
好的 去吧
Yeah, go do that.
我不知道你怎么做到的
Well, I don't know how you did it
而且我觉得你不可能再做一次了
and I don't think you'll ever be able to do it again,
不过我得给你这个 孩子
but I have to give you this one, beta.
干得好
Good job.
谢谢 妈妈
Thanks, Mom.
我做到了 宝贝 我都做到了
I did it, babe. I did it all.
-就像凯莉·里帕 -你做到了
- Like Kelly Ripa. - You did.
-我爱你 -我爱你
- I love you. - I love you.
恭喜
Congratulations.
好吧 也许鱼和熊掌都要是个很烂的想法
Okay, so maybe having it all is a bull concept.
一开始 它让女人们感觉很好
剧集 | 糟心的我(2018) | 导航列表