剧集 | 糟心的我(2018) | 导航列表
她看到戴维没有拉比主持的婚姻会怎么想
felt when she had to see David get married without a rabbi?
我们统一举办印度婚礼的唯一原因
The only reason we agreed to an Indian wedding
就是埃梅同意按照犹太教的习俗教养孩子
was because Emet promised to raise the kids Jewish.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
那是你一厢情愿
Hey, that's what you think.
那是他们假装的
They fake it for you.
他们每年就这两周是犹太人
They're only Jewish two weeks of the year,
就是你们在的那两周
and that's when you're around.
什么 戴维
What? David!
等等 说句公道话
Hold on, in all fairness,
我们认识的大多数犹太人
most of the Jews we know are only Jewish
都只有这两周是犹太人 不是吗
two weeks a year, right?
妈 我就这么一周
Mom, I had one week
不用尽力讨你欢心
where I wasn't trying to make you happy
大家都这么抬举我 其实告诉你吧
and people were lifting me up-- actually, by the way,
是真的用椅子「抬举」我
lifting me up, in a chair.
我就这点欢乐 你都要剥夺
And you couldn't even let me have that.
你想庆祝我们的文化节日吗
You want to celebrate our culture?
-很好 来庆祝吧 -不不
- Great, let's do it. - No, no, no!
怎么了
What?
怎么了 不就是这么玩的吗
What? That's how it works, right?
不就是互相扔颜料吗
We just throw the colors at each other.
-没错 接招吧 -天啊
- That's true, so take that! - Oh, my God.
真不敢相信这么久以来你都在骗我
I can't believe that you've been lying to me all this time.
放手上吧 你知道你也想
Go ahead, do it. You know you want to.
洒红节也是抛下所有禁制规矩的日子
Holi is also about losing all your inhibitions.
-妈妈 别 -放飞自我吧
- Mom, no. - Let it rip, baby.
-她不是... -妈
- She's not-- - Mom--
妈 光都从你身上穿过去了
Oh, Mom! The light is flowing through you!
-爱死这个了 -妈
- Love this. - Ma.
真不敢相信 因为我们想要印度婚礼
I cannot believe that you guilted Emet
你就怪罪埃梅
'cause we wanted an Indian wedding!
不许对你妈妈不敬
Oh, do not disrespect your mother!
我不知道我为什么这么干 但我还想这么干
I don't know why I did that, but I'm going to do it again!
我喜欢我们的印度婚礼 我有马骑呢
I loved our Indian wedding. I rode a horse.
最棒的节日了
Best holiday ever!
抓住孩子们
Get the kids!
-你们在干什么 -这也算节日
- What are you doing? - This is a holiday?
对 你最好快跑
Yeah, you better move.
天啊 真没想到那个印度女人
My God, I didn't think that Indian woman
做的牛胸肉这么好
would do a good job with the brisket.
入口即化
This is melting in my mouth.
本尼 你尝出来了吗
Benny, did you taste?
正在化
Melting.
是吧是吧
How do you like that?
真漂亮
Oh, beautiful.
为排灯节点燃一支蜡烛
Now light a diya for Diwali.
才过了几周而已
It was a few weeks ago.
漂亮
Oh, lovely.
好了
All right.
听着 我们很抱歉
Listen, we are sorry.
我们不想骗你们的
We did not want to lie to you.
我们只是不想让你们失望
We just didn't want to disappoint you.
没事的 亲爱的 我懂
Oh, it's okay, honey-- I understand
那套「婆婆对儿媳失望」的鬼话
the whole "Mother-in-law disappointment" Hooplah.
我得说 真高兴麦克斯的妈妈死了
Let me just say I'm really glad Max's mother is dead.
我也是
As am I.
每次过节都好像要阻止两只蝙蝠
Every holiday was like trying to keep two bats
咬掉对方的耳朵那么艰难
from gnawing each other's ears off.
事实上 我们都被生活中
Look, the truth is we both get so caught up
各种琐事所牵绊
with everything that's going on in our lives,
所以文化背景也混到一起了
we kind of half-ass both cultures.
是 但我们能做得更好不是吗
Yeah, but we can do better, right?
比如今天就挺不错
I mean, like, this was pretty cool.
-是啊 -或许我们可以随便庆祝
- Yes. - I mean, maybe we can celebrate
管他每年都是什么节日
whatever the hell this holiday was every year.
-是不是 -对啊
- I don't know. - Yeah.
我称之为「排光节」
I call it Diwanukkah.
-我们喜欢 -我也喜欢
- We like that. - I like it, too.
排光节诞生了
Diwanukkah lives!
排光节快乐
Happy Diwanukkah!
剧集 | 糟心的我(2018) | 导航列表