剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
怎么 这...
What -- Oh, what did --
为什么 他为什么...为什么
Why -- Why did he... Why?!
他为什么
Why did he...
好了
Okay.
不
Oh, no.
救命 救命
Help! Help!
她中枪了
She's been shot!
救命 救命啊
Help me! Help!
不 邦尼
No, Bonnie!
邦尼 邦尼 不
Bonnie! Bonnie, no!
坚持住
Stay with me!
坚持住
Stay with me!
邦尼 不
Bonnie! No!
醒醒
Stay!
邦尼 不
Bonnie, no!
安娜丽丝·哈克尼斯
到底说些什么才能够恰如其分地描述
What words can make meaning out of an entire life
安娜丽丝的这一生 或者说这为了正义
or do justice to a lifetime of struggles and triumphs
而披荆斩棘 走向胜利的一生
and to try and do this for Annalise?
那我就先说
So, I'll start with this.
我爱安娜丽丝甚于我爱任何人
I never loved anyone the way I loved Annalise.
甚至在她没有选择我时 我也爱她
I loved her even when she didn't choose me.
醒醒 你给我醒醒
Wake up! Alright, you wake up!
邦尼
Bonnie!
邦尼 醒醒 我需要你
Bonnie, wake up! I need you!
不行 你给我坚持住
No! You stay with me!
你给我坚持住
You stay with me!
邦尼
Bonnie!
邦尼 天啊 天啊
Bonnie! Gah! Oh, God!
但是当她真的选择我的时候
But those moments when she did choose me?
我会感觉自己被看到了
I would feel seen.
我觉得我们这一生中都在找寻这样的人
I think we all seek that person in our lives --
一个让你觉得无论是好是坏
someone who shows us it's possible to survive
你都能咬牙坚持活下去的人
whatever good or bad is thrown at you.
这是安娜丽丝教会我的众多事之一
It's one of the thousand things Annalise taught me.
现在的痛苦是今后的馈赠
What feels like hell right now is a gift later.
勒西司法中心
我的意思可不是说爱安娜丽丝是一件轻松的事
That's not to say Annalise was easy to love.
但是当你想到这个从孟菲斯来的年轻女孩
But then when you thought of that young girl from Memphis,
你...会原谅她的一切
you...forgave her for everything.
我想这也是我们大家今天来这里的原因
I think that's why so many of us are here today.
为了纪念她
To remember her, yes.
但也是为了原谅她
But also to forgive her.
不管怎么样 我们都是被安娜丽丝选择的人
For better or worse, we were all chosen by Annalise.
尽管她对我们多有索取
And despite the demands she put on us,
我们也知道她教会了我们很多
we know she taught us something.
他们是谁
几个老朋友
我想这就是她这一生最珍视的东西
I think that's what she valued most about her life.
不是她赢得的什么诉讼 或她打破的限制
Not the trials she won or glass ceilings she broke.
而是她输掉的战役
But the fights she lost.
她知道是那些失败塑造了她...
She knew these were the things that made her her --
一个坚强 果敢 固执的她
determined, tough, stubborn.
我知道很多人都觉得很难和这样的人相处
I know many people find it hard to be around a person like this.
选择轻松的人总是更加简单
It's easier to choose nice.
就算那样只会度过平凡的一生
Even if that means settling.
但是我们其他人都知道
But the rest of us know this.
当阳光照耀在你身上
When the sun shines on you...
只有傻瓜才会走开
...you're a fool to turn away.
米德尔顿法学院
所有人都请坐好
Everyone, take your seats.
今天是你们加入法学院的第一天
It's your first day of law school,
这说明我们已经落后了
which means we're already behind.
我是克里斯多夫·卡斯蒂洛教授
I'm Professor Christopher Castillo.
这是初级《刑法导论》课
This is Criminal Law 100,
我的导师喜欢称之为
or as my mentor liked to call it...
如何逍遥法外
...how to get away with murder.
开始上课
We begin.
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表