剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
You didn't actually want me back.
我们当然是真的想
Of course we did.
他刚刚承认了这是个圈套
He just admitted this was a trap!
他们告诉我们那些人让你参与了什么
They told us what those people got you involved in,
你可能会因为谋杀而坐牢
that you could all go to jail for murder.
我现在是律师 我能搞定
I'm a lawyer now. I can fix this.
亚设 看这里
Asher, look here...
我想好起来
I want to get better,
你和克洛伊是这世界上唯一
and you and Chloe are the only ones in the world
能让我好起来的人
that make me better.
所以 拜托 我会尽我所能
So, please, I will do whatever I can
让我们和好
to make things right for us.
-太迟了 -没有
- It's too late. - It's not.
你就听一听他们要说什么
Just listen to what they have to say.
他们是为我们好
They want what's best for us.
求你答应 弟弟
Please say "yes," baby brother.
求你了
Please.
求你了
Please.
那天晚上你来找我 说你恨她们
You came to me that night. You said you hated them.
那时我很震惊
I was in shock.
你还告诉我你爱我
You also told me you loved me.
我真的爱你
I do love you.
他们不是我的家人
They're not my family.
你才是
You are.
我还爱着你 米凯拉
I'm still in love with you, Michaela.
我会一直爱你
I always will be.
你什么时候才能别再撒谎
When are you gonna stop lying?!
我们上♥床♥了 那也是计划之一吗
We had sex! Was that part of it, too?
不 那晚我对你说的每一个字都是认真的
No, I -- I meant every single word I said to you that night.
但你一直都戴着窃听器
But you were wearing a wire the whole time?
我从来没戴过窃听器 我 我只是
I never wore a wire. I-I just --
有时候我会用手♥机♥录音
I pressed "record" on my phone sometimes.
-现在我也想揍你了 -那就好一点吗
- Now I'm gonna hit you in the head. - Like that's any better!
天啊
Oh, my God.
所以你才在修复♥式♥司法案上提起山姆
That's why you brought up Sam during our restorative justice case.
我觉得看了我妈妈以后
I think seeing my mom
把我们干过的所有事都勾起来了
brought everything back for me, everything we've done.
-闭嘴 -别说了
- Stop. - Don't do this.
我都不清楚
I just -- I still don't even know
你们到底对山姆做了什么
what you all did exactly to Sam.
我受够了 我上楼去学习了
Okay, that's it. I'm gonna go upstairs to study.
兰福德探员对我施压
Agent Lanford was pressuring me for something.
我 我得让他觉得我在努力
I -- I had to make it look like I was trying.
你可以告诉我们
You could've told us!
我保证我录下来的内容里
I promise I never recorded any of you
没有他们可以用来指控你们的东西
saying anything they could use against you.
我们现在还怎么相信你的话
How are we supposed to believe anything you're saying right now?
我吻了你
I kissed you
-不让你说不能说的话 米凯拉 -什么
- so that you wouldn't give them anything, Michaela. - What?
加布里尔对你说了过分的话 现在你觉得难过
Gabriel said mean things to you, and now you feel bad.
我们也伤害过他 亚设
And we did things to him, Asher.
他来这里 是为了知道他父亲的事
He came here to find out things about his father --
他父亲 也就是我...
his -- his father, who I...
我是说 那都是我们的错
I mean, it's our fault.
搞什么
What the hell?
你们可以相信我
Listen, you can trust me!
我们不相信
We don't.
只有我能帮你们摆脱牢狱之灾
I'm your best chance of not going to jail.
太棒了 那我们最好现在就杀了对方
Oh, great. Then we might as well kill each other now.
他们不想抓我们
They don't want us!
他们派你来查我们
They sent you after us.
他们想抓安娜丽丝 好吗
They want Annalise! Okay?
他们什么都知道
They know everything --
山姆 辛克莱尔 米勒
Sam, Sinclair, Miller.
他们没有抓我们的唯一原因
The only reason they haven't arrested us
是他们不想抓小啰啰
is because they don't want the Dwarfs.
他们想抓大王 就是AK
They want the queen. That's AK.
而且她对我们下手了
And she preyed on us.
你说出来的话就跟国内其他
You sound like every other horrible
所有可怕的白人直男一样
straight white man in this country.
有其父必有其子
Like father, like son.
我们刚上法学院时不是这样的人
We weren't these people when we got to law school.
是你撞了辛克莱尔 不是安娜丽丝
You ran over Sinclair, not Annalise.
是她造成的
She was the one that caused that.
是吗 是她的脚踩在油门上吗
Oh, yeah? It was her foot on the pedal?
是她把我爸贪污的事
She's the one who leaked the corruption stuff
透露给检察长
about my dad to the Attorney General!
所以他才会自杀
That's why he killed himself.
联调局告诉你的
The FBI told you that.
他们给我看了证据
They showed me proof.
是安娜丽丝 好吗
It was Annalise, okay?
即使你们不相信
And even if you don't believe that...
联调局相信
the FBI does.
所以我别无选择
So I didn't have a choice.
现在你们也没有别的选择
And now neither do you.
-这怎么可能呢 -他们没有找我们
- How is that even true? - They didn't come to us.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我们可以现在就去联调局
We can go to the FBI right now,
你们可以要求和我一样的交易
and you can ask for the same deal that I got.
-他们不会同意的 -他们会的
- They won't give us that deal. - They will.
或者他们是想让你骗我们
Or they want you to trick us into believing that
-让我们认罪 -动动脑子
- so that we confess. - Think!
这就是安娜丽丝教我们的 好吗
It's what Annalise taught us, okay?
重点不在于谁无辜谁有罪
It's not about who is innocent or guilty.
而在于谁的故事最完美
It's about who has the best story.
这是最好的故事
And this is the best story --
我们被我们的教授所操控
that we were manipulated by our professor.
邪恶天才洗♥脑♥了法学院的学生 这是...
Law students brainwashed by an evil genius. That --
这是陪审团愿意相信的说法
That's the story a jury wants to believe.
她很聪明 所以玩弄我们于鼓掌之间 但
She's brilliant. That's why she got in our heads. But...
我不会再听她的了 你们也不应该
I'm done with her, and you should be, too.
救救你们自己
Save yourselves.
你们知道她会这么做的
You know that's what she would do.
这里是哈克尼斯的家
You've reached the Harkness residence.
奥菲利亚小姐去做更好的事了
Ms. Ophelia's out doing better things.
请留言 我会尽快给你回电
Leave a message, and I'll be sure to return your call soon.
妈妈 我是安娜·梅
Hi, Mama. It's Anna Mae.
很抱歉这么晚打电♥话♥ 但我得重新安排行程
I'm sorry to call so late, but I have to reschedule my trip.
我知道我保证过
I know I promised...
但不是因为...
but it's not that --
不是因为我是个不称职的女儿
it's because I'm a bad daughter,
或者因为我不爱我的妈妈
or that I don't love my mama.
只是因为...
It's just that...
我会尽快联♥系♥你
I'll call you soon.
也许他说得对
Maybe he's right.
是吗
You think so?
我们还有什么选择
What choice do we have?
我不会在迷幻药的影响下做这种决定
I'm not making this decision on shrooms.
我们至少还有两小时才会被逮捕
We have at least two hours before we have to line up.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
我要毕业
I'm graduating.
因为这就是我
Because that's who I am --
一个天资聪慧
a brilliant,
平民出生的天生领导者
come-from-nothing badass boss
我不会让什么该死的男孩或者联调局
who's not gonna let some stupid boy or the FBI
阻碍我的成功之路
get in her formidable way.
亚设
Asher?!
亚设
Asher?!
他在哪里
Where is he?
我去拿新毛巾 他就不见了
I went to get a fresh towel, and he's gone.
欢迎 贾斯汀
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表