剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
but if you're gonna go with a man,
最好要值得
it better be worth it.
你喝醉了
You're drunk?
有点喝高了
Sloppy.
来这里之前我喝了几杯
I did some shots before coming here,
出于尊重 毕竟你在戒酒什么的
out of respect for your sobriety and whatnot.
今天过得不顺
Bad day?
糟糕透顶
The worst.
我和坷拉终于决定坐下
Cora and I finally sat down
来商量离婚的事 但是...
to work out the divorce, but...
看见没
See?
这些泪水说明我还是爱着她
These tears mean - I'm still in love with her.
我多想说我不爱啊
I wish I weren't,
但这个蠢女人已经融入了我的血液
but the dumb bitch is in my blood!
这还不好 她都跟你融为一体了
It's good the bitch is in your blood.
为什么
Why?
因为这说明你还活着
'Cause that means you're alive.
你知道我有多佩服你吗
Do you know how much I admire you?
怎么 因为我的人生很完美吗
Why? 'Cause my life is so perfect?
正是因为不完美 我才佩服
It's not perfect. That's what I admire.
而且你从不会假装 说自己是完美的
And you don't pretend it is or that you're perfect.
你过得一团糟
You're messy...
但坦率真诚
and honest.
这可能很残忍♥
It can be brutal.
但会让我不自觉地想要靠近你
But it makes me just want to be near you.
我很庆幸我认识了你 安娜丽丝
I'm glad I know you, Annalise.
我去给你拿点吃的解解酒
I'm gonna get you some food to soak up that gin.
他怎么样了
How's he doing?
老样子
Same.
加布里尔的问题又来了
Our Gabriel problem is back.
什么
What?
薇薇安有我在山姆那里咨♥询♥的录音带
Vivian had tapes of my therapy with Sam.
加布里尔听到了
Gabriel heard them.
是我越界在先 我主动追求的他
I crossed a line. I went after him.
你没有 他是你的医生
No. He was your doctor.
一直以来 我都在告诉自己错不在我
All this time, I told myself that I wasn't to blame,
但...
but...
这正中他们下怀
Because that's how they do it.
让我们为他们做错的事内疚自责
They get us to blame ourselves when it's them.
我当时害怕自己是个同性恋
I was afraid to be gay.
我就应该和伊芙在一起 我爱过她
Should've stayed with Eve, loved her,
但我想变得正常
but I wanted to be normal,
我想为人所接受
I wanted to be accepted.
所以我对他投怀送抱 但看看我们的下场
So I threw myself at him, and look where it's gotten us.
发生在我们身上的所有坏事
Everything bad that's happened to us
都是山姆引起的 不是你
started with Sam, not you.
原谅你自己
Forgive yourself.
你不会再见到我了
You don't have to see me again.
-什么 -如果这些都只是个错误
- What? - If this was a mistake...
不 不 这是...
No. No, this...
这是这么多年来我做得最好的决定
this is the best decision I've made in years.
安娜丽丝
你能过来吗
我理解你为什么如此愤怒
I get why you would be so angry.
那个带子让我听起来像个坏人
That tape makes me sound like a villain.
因为你就是
Because you were.
听着 这么多年我一直骗着自己
Listen, I've been lying to myself for years,
告诉我一切都是山姆的错
telling myself that it was all Sam,
是他控制了我
that he manipulated me.
所以呢 真♥相♥是什么
So, what's the truth?
说出来
Say it.
说给他从未体验过父爱的儿子听
To his son who was raised without a father.
现在就说
Say it right now.
我追求山姆
I went after Sam
是因为我不想孤单一个人
because I didn't want to be left alone.
当时我只比现在的你
I was just a few years older
大几岁而已 加布里尔
than what you are right now, Gabriel.
当时的我一团糟
I was a mess.
所以我想被爱 不管那会伤害谁
So, I wanted to be loved, regardless of who I hurt.
所以呢 你变了
So, you've changed?
带子上那个女人
That woman on the tape --
你已经 不会再那样说谎了吗
you don't... lie like that anymore?
希望如此
I hope not.
那为什么骗米凯拉说不认识她父亲
Then why lie to Michaela about not knowing her father?
你这是在躲奥利弗
Avoiding Oliver?
谁知道他居然会是我们中最大的骗子
Who knew that he'd turn out to be the biggest liar of us all?
不是
Nope.
显然这个头衔仍然属于劳拉
Apparently, Laurel still holds that title.
我要甩了加布里尔
I have to dump Gabriel.
为什么
Why?
他站在所罗门那边
He took Solomon's side.
混♥蛋♥
Bastard.
你知道谁不是混♥蛋♥吗
You know who's not a bastard?
-亚设 -亚设
- Asher. - Asher.
好吧 别再揉搓了
Alright, no more moping.
这 这可是一张金票
This... is a golden ticket.
我说你就拿上钱跑路
I say you take the money and run.
但我想让他倒霉
But I want him to suffer.
告他抛弃儿童 让他吊销执照
Like, sue him for child abandonment and get him disbarred.
公开一切 大闹一场
Make it public and messy
毁掉他的名誉 职业生涯和一生
and ruin his reputation and career and life.
怎么
What?
这一切发生时 他也就我们这么大吧
Wasn't he, like, our age when this all happened?
所以呢
So?
所以你也许也会做一样的事
So you'd probably do the same thing.
抛弃我的孩子吗
Abandon my child?
把事业放在第一位
Choose your career over everything else.
我讨厌你
I hate you.
我叫你来不是谈米凯拉的事的
I didn't call you here to talk about Michaela.
我想和你聊聊山姆
I want to tell you about Sam.
所以你才来 不是吗
That's why you're here, right?
所以 想问关于他的什么就问吧
So, ask me anything you want to know about him.
你为什么选择了他 没选择伊芙
Why'd you choose him over Eve?
因为他看起来像一个
Because he looked like a version of life
我从小到大一直梦想的生活的样子
I'd dreamed about my whole childhood.
大房♥子 美好的家庭 迷人的微笑
Big house, nice family, easy smile.
他有归属
He belonged...
我却从未体验过那种感觉
while I never felt like I did.
谢谢你回来
Thanks for coming back.
我有时候会不诚实
I have trouble being honest.
你也知道的
You know that.
尤其是在我伤心的时候
Especially when I'm hurt.
我现在就很伤心
And I'm hurt.
但是
Still.
我真希望我能说我放下你了
I wish I could say I'm over you.
我希望我能放下你 继续向前
I wish I could just let go and move on.
但我还是会想念你
But I still miss you.
泰根
Tegan...
我并不想念你
...I don't miss you.
我这么说很残酷 我知道
It's brutal for me to say that, I know.
我知道的
I know that.
但我真的并不想念你
But I haven't missed you for a while.
甚至在帕特里克之前
Even before Patrick.
听着 我之前是为了不伤害你
Look, I didn't want to hurt you,
所以我才说是因为他 但是...
so I made it about him, but...
说实话
God's honest is...
我已经放下你了
I wasn't in love with you anymore.
现在我也并不爱你
And I'm not in love with you now.
结束了 泰
It's over, Tea.
我们结束了
We're over.
谢谢你告诉我
Thank you for telling me.
山姆一直都在逼我
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表