剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
Tell me you did not pull the trigger on this Huang-Zhao deal.
安娜丽丝
我20分钟后去找你 在家里等着
-醒醒吧 -今天是周六
- Wake up. - It's Saturday.
我不管 我有事要做
Don't care. I got stuff to do.
"事情" 比你有自杀倾向的妈妈还重要吗
"Stuff" More important than your suicidal mother?
没错 赶紧走吧 我好做准备
Yes, actually. Now, leave so I can get ready.
我的天 你的嘴臭得不行
God, your breath smells like ass, by the way.
是你公♥寓♥的臭味
That's your apartment.
至少是用我自己的钱租的
Well, at least I paid for it with my own money.
-走吧你 -等等
- And out you go. - Okay, wait.
克洛伊 够了
Chloe, enough.
妈妈替你摆平了蒂芙尼的事
Mom fixed the Tiffany thing for you.
爸爸 我有麻烦了
Dad, I'm in trouble.
怎么了 亚设
What's wrong, Ash?
是蒂芙尼的事
It's about Tiffany.
那是老爸
That was Dad.
是妈妈
It was Mom.
她吓唬得蒂芙尼的父母撤销了案子
She scared Tiffany's parents into dropping the case
妈妈就是这样的人
because that's who Mom is.
她会不惜一切代价去保护自己的孩子
She'll do anything to protect her children,
即便他是强♥奸♥犯
even if they're rapists.
我没有... 那是...
I didn't -- That was --
你的朋友们干的 是吧
Your friends? Right.
我想说的是 现在轮到你去照顾她了
My point is, now it's your turn to be there for her.
还有我 我们是你的家人
And me. We're your family.
你们抛弃了我 在我最需要你们的时候
You ditched me when I needed you the most,
所以我找到了新家人
so I found a new family.
-谁 -不关你的事
- Who? - It's none of your business, okay?
请你离开我家 好吗
Would you get out of my house, please?
-这不是一个家 -出去
- It's not a house. - Go.
米凯拉呢
Where's Michaela?
跟她的小情人加布里尔度假呢
She's still on her lover's getaway with Gabriel.
-告诉我你在开玩笑 -我也想
- Tell me you're joking. - Yeah, my sentiments exactly.
他们只是在胡搞 告诉我们你来干什么
They're just hooking up. Now, tell us why you're here.
弗兰克被打了
Frank got beat up.
我们认为是沙维尔干的
We think it was Xavier.
-他还好吧 -有多严重
- Is he okay? - How bad was it?
他还在手术 但我们得做最坏的打算
He's in surgery now, but we have to prepare for the worst.
最坏的打算 他会死吗
The worst? Like, he might die?
-还是说我们是下一个 -我们很安全
- Or that we're next? - We're fine.
他们绑♥架♥了劳拉和克里斯托弗 我们不安全
They kidnapped Laurel and Christopher. We're not fine.
我有事不说的时候你们不高兴
You're mad at me when I don't tell you things
现在说了你们还是不高兴
and mad when I do.
好吧 我有些事情得告诉你们
Okay, I have -- I have something to tell you all.
请不要骂我
Please don't yell at me.
奥利弗
Oliver?
弗兰克可能找到了劳拉
Frank might've found Laurel.
-什么 -在哪
- What? - Where?
他找到了一张她离开银行的照片
He had a photo of her leaving a bank.
是她失踪后没几天被拍到的
It was a few days after she disappeared.
照片里她正在上一辆出租车
She was getting in a cab,
所以我帮弗兰克找到了司机
so I helped Frank find the driver.
你为什么不告诉我们
Why didn't you tell us?
因为弗兰克说他不想让大家
Because Frank said he didn't want everyone
因为他迷恋劳拉而取笑他
making fun of him about being obsessed with Laurel.
这你都信
And you fell for that?
那个司机知道劳拉去哪了吗
Did the cab driver know where Laurel was going?
不知道 弗兰克说那人甚至不记得载过她
No. Frank said the guy didn't even remember driving her,
所以我以为 他不再找她了
so I thought - he stopped looking for her.
对不起
I'm sorry.
别跟他道歉 跟弗兰克道歉
Well, don't apologize to him. Apologize to Frank.
他才是可能被你的愚蠢害死的人
He's the one who might die because of your stupidity.
感觉怎么样
How you doing?
累吗
Tired?
是劳拉 对吗
It's Laurel, right?
她在和联调局合作
She's talking to the FBI.
弗兰克 我们在这里的唯一原因
Frank, we're only here
是因为我想让你帮我找到劳拉
because I want you to help me find her.
她几个星期前清空了自己的保险箱
She cleared out her safety deposit box a few weeks ago.
可能是你帮她的
You probably helped her.
不是
No.
所以这都是陷阱
So this is all just some trap.
是我清空了保险箱 弗兰克
I emptied the safe deposit box, Frank.
确切来说 不是我
Well, not me.
是她
Her.
我的助理 杰米
My assistant, Jamie.
她拿走了里面所有东西 包括韦斯的认罪书
She took everything inside, including Wes' confession.
他写了你们是怎么杀了山姆的
He wrote about how you killed Sam,
安娜丽丝怎么帮忙掩盖
Annalise helped cover it up,
你们又是怎么枪杀了华♥莱♥士♥·马奥尼
how you shot Wallace Mahoney.
所以呢
So?
拿去送给联调局啊
Take it to the FBI.
我只想找回我妹妹
All I want is my sister back.
你只要答应我就行了
You just have to say yes.
出血的主要原因
The main source of the bleeding
是严重的大肠撕裂
was caused by a large intestinal tear,
我们同时认为他被电击过
but we also believe that he was electrocuted.
我们在他的身体上发现了烧伤的痕迹
We discovered burn marks on the body.
电击会引起肾功能衰竭
The effects of electrocution can cause kidney failure,
以及一些身体机能的丧失
as well as the loss of some physical ability.
比如说
Like what?
呼吸 行走 所有的运动协调功能
Breathing, walking, all types of motor coordination.
希望你们有心理准备
I'm only telling you so that you can prepare.
我是米凯拉·普拉特
This is Michaela Pratt.
请发短♥信♥或电子邮件
A text or e-mail is preferred to voicemail.
我知道你很生气
Look, I know you're pissed,
但"不许玩消失"也是你说的
but you're also the one who said "No ghosting," So...
我不会放弃的
I'm not giving up.
给我电♥话♥
Call me.
语♥音♥信箱
加布里尔
达希尔瓦女士的风能提案
Ms. DaSilva's proposal for wind energy
可以保证在五年内
guarantees you a double-digit return
让你的一千万美元投资获得10%以上的回报
on your $10 million investment within five years.
除非该地区的政坛动荡
Unless the region's political instability
让外资投入却步
makes foreign investment unfeasible.
不 委内瑞拉和玻利维亚的现状
No, what's happening in Venezuela and Bolivia
对你是有利的
works to your advantage.
抱歉 这个提案已经被我放弃了
I'm sorry. This proposal's a pass for me.
但我是你的合伙人 而且我是正确的
But I'm your business partner, and I'm right.
接受失败 向前看
Take the loss. Move on.
维克先生 亚德利从雷克雅未克打来的
Mr. Vick, I have Yardley calling from Reykjavik.
罗谢尔 告诉亚德利我们会给他回电♥话♥
Uh, Rochelle, tell Yardley we'll call back.
你也出去
And you leave, too.
所以 你就是这么对我妈妈的
So, is this - what you did to my mom --
告诉她她想要什么 好让她张♥开♥双♥腿♥
told her what she wanted so she'd open her legs,
然后等你满足了就把她一脚踢开
then ditched her when you got your fill?
完全不是你说的这样
That is not how any of this happened.
我不明白的是
See, what I don't understand
在她生完我后你没有去看看她
is not checking on her after she had me,
或者至少你希望知道她或我是否平安
or at least wanting to make sure that she or I was okay.
或者也许 这都是你编出来的
Or maybe...you're making up that version of the story.
我为什么要那么做
Why would I do that?
隐瞒你是个坏人的事实
To hide the fact that you're a bad person.
好吧
Okay.
米凯拉 好吧
Michaela, fine.
就当我搞砸了
Let's say that I screwed up --
我已经这么以为了
I just did.
我该怎么做才能让你相信我
What can I do to get you to trust me?
说真的
Seriously?
这是我人生中最后悔的一件事
This is the biggest regret of my life,
我想弥补
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表