剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
《逍遥法外》前情提要
Previously on "How to Get Away With Murder"...
在法庭上指证博克海德
Testify against Birkhead in court.
我在证人席上说的一切都是谎话
Everything I've said on the stand here has been a lie.
我争取了一个新的协议
I negotiated a new deal.
-你想怎样 -汉娜同意
- What do you want? - Hannah agrees
为安娜丽丝出庭作证
to be a witness for Annalise at the trial.
汉娜 她和山姆有一个孩子
Hannah... she and Sam had a baby.
是个男孩
A boy.
我刚刚和弗洛伊德通完电♥话♥
I just got off the phone with Floyd.
是博克海德干的
Birkhead did it.
或者弗兰克
Or Frank.
趴下
Get down!
请求支援 所有单位
Request backup! All units!
怎么回事 塞拉斯丁
What's going on, Celestine?
不知道 妈妈
We don't know yet, Mama.
安娜·梅正在外面接受采访
Anna Mae's out there with those reporters!
我的 我女儿在哪
Where's -- Where's my baby?!
求你告诉我 不
Hey! Please tell me! ?No.
她受伤了吗
Is she hurt?!
下午4点58分
3天前
我跟你说过不能告诉弗兰克
I begged you not to tell Frank.
还是说你就是喜欢落井下石
Or do you just love kicking me when I'm down?
安娜丽丝 这是州长干得
Annalise, this was the Governor.
她发现汉娜会在法庭上指证她
She heard Hannah was about to name her in court --
现在汉娜想指证也指证不了了 不是吗
And now Hannah can't do that, can she?
我只是想理智一点看待这事
I'm just trying to reason our way through this.
我们面对的可是禽兽
We're dealing with animals here.
他们可一点都不会理智思考
Reason means nothing to them.
你还是能赢的
You can still win this.
想赢就得证明有阴谋存在
Not if I can't prove conspiracy.
那我们就想办法
So we'll work on that.
或者我♥干♥脆从这里跳下去和汉娜地狱相见
Or I just jump off this balcony and join Hannah in Hell.
你得找到弗兰克
You gotta find Frank.
警方认为是自杀
Police think suicide.
听着 我得去办公室找到她的全部资料
Listen, I have to get all her files at the office.
好 知道了 我也爱你
Yeah, okay. Yeah. Love you, too.
别动
Don't move.
我只想和你谈谈
I just want to talk.
谈什么
About?
我妈妈
My mother.
逍遥法外
第六季第十五集
全剧终
弗兰克在吗
Is Frank here?
不在
No.
邦尼 克里斯托弗睡觉呢
Bonnie, Christopher's asleep.
抱歉
Sorry.
怎么了
What's going on?
我搞砸了
I just screwed up.
知道吗 我一直希望你们俩能在一起
You know, I always hoped you two would end up together.
那样你就不会因为抛弃他而那么恨自己了
So you don't hate yourself so much for abandoning him?
也许吧
Probably.
我从没想过要需要他
I never wanted to need him.
因为我不知道他是否能承受
'Cause I don't know if he can take it.
他说他可以 但是
He says he can...but...
如果说有谁能让他幸福 那只有你了
If anyone can make him happy, it's gonna be you.
把我们维系起来的人是你 邦尼
You're the one who kept us together, Bonnie.
我们假装是安娜丽丝
We pretended like it was Annalise,
但是一直以来保护我们周全的都是你
but it was always you who kept us safe.
我只是想要一个家庭
I just wanted a family.
我也是
Me too.
卡斯蒂洛先生 你在
Mr. Castillo, during the times
还和你女儿劳拉有联♥系♥的时候
that you were speaking with your daughter, Laurel,
你和她之前的关系是什么样的
how would you categorize your relationship with her?
有很大的问题
Troubled.
为什么
Why?
你女儿有没有对你撒过谎
Did you ever catch your daughter lying to you?
当然有
Of course.
她14岁时 曾经因吸毒而撒谎
When she was 14, she lied about using cocaine --
未成年人时期的行为
Behavior while a minor
不可作为品格证据 法官阁下
is improper character evidence, Judge.
反对有效
Sustained.
我们谈谈博克海德州长吧
Let's, um, move on to Governor Birkhead.
卡斯蒂洛先生 你是否认识州长
Mr. Castillo, have you ever met
-或曾跟她说过话 -没有
- or spoken with the Governor? - No.
你是否曾联♥系♥过州长
Have you ever contacted the Governor
或者跟她有关的人
or anyone associated with her
企图对基廷女士不利
to enact ill will against Ms. Keating?
当然没有
Absolutely not.
你相信这些所谓州长
And do you believe any of the allegations that say
和你儿子沙维尔的死有关的指控吗
the Governor was involved in your son Xavier's death?
-不信 -为什么
- No. - Why?
我这辈子赚了很多钱
I've made a lot of money in my life --
也树了很多敌
enemies, too --
我能想出一大帮人
so I can think of a long list of people
可能希望我儿子死
who would have wanted to see my son dead.
卡斯蒂洛先生 基廷女士提出的猜想
Mr. Castillo, one of the theories Ms. Keating has put forth
包括联调局也参与了针对她的合谋
is that the FBI is part of this conspiracy against her.
你为此事联♥系♥过联调局吗
Have you been in contact with the FBI about this?
没有 正是联调局
No. The FBI's who put me in jail
因为线人提供的错误信息把我关进了监狱
based on misinformation from an informant.
-就是坐在基廷女士后面的人 -反对
- That's her sitting right behind Ms. Keating. - Objection!
这两个女人合谋针对我
Those two women are conspiring against me.
惩戒证人
I'm censuring the witness.
陪审团 忽视他最后的证词
Jury, disregard the last part of his testimony.
伦诺克斯先生 来我办公室
Mr. Lennox, meet me in my chambers.
休庭
Adjourned.
他是反♥社♥会♥者
He's a sociopath.
州长多半用赦免收买♥♥了他
The Governor probably bribed him with a pardon.
或者你♥爸♥不希望下一个死的是他
Or your dad didn't want to be the next one killed.
他马上就要死了
Well, he is gonna be now.
等我想个办法
I just have to figure out how.
你们不觉得讽刺吗
Don't you see the irony here?
劳拉因为她爸做伪证不爽她爸
Laurel's mad at her father because he lied on the stand,
而我们都做了同样的事
and we all did the same thing.
康纳 别再这样了
Connor, don't do this again.
怎样
Do what?
或许我们得有人说出真♥相♥
Maybe one of us needs to tell the truth.
-真的真♥相♥ -这于事无补
- The real truth. - That'll fix nothing.
我的刑期会更长
And my sentence will be even longer.
但这也是正确的选择
It's also the right thing to do.
不再说谎 不再因为说谎而愧疚
No more lies, no more guilt about the lies.
我说了 我不觉得愧疚
I told you, I don't have any guilt.
那你就是反♥社♥会♥者
Then you're a sociopath.
而你一直都是
And you've always been one.
但我不是 而你爱我
Yeah, well, I'm not, and you love me,
所以你别害自己蹲监狱
so that means not sending yourself to prison
甚至还是超过五年
for even longer than five years.
或者因为害奥利弗的豁免权失效送他进监狱
Or sending Oliver to prison 'cause you voided his immunity.
你在开玩笑吧
Say you're kidding.
我是
'Course I am.
我要睡一会
I'm gonna take a nap.
我又有坏消息了
I've got more bad news.
听说伦诺克斯有个突击证人出庭
There's a rumor Lennox has a surprise witness on deck.
我猜是加布里尔
I'm thinking Gabriel.
或者弗兰克
Or Frank.
邦尼找不到他
Bonnie can't find him.
也许他去谈自己的协议了
Maybe he's out negotiating his own deal.
不 弗兰克对你忠心耿耿 安娜丽丝
No. Frank is ride or die for you, Annalise.
跟邦尼一样 还有我
Just like Bonnie, just like me.
为什么
Why?
点石成金的反面
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表