剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
救了自己
Saved yourself.
和他
And him.
没有很多人
There's not a lot of people
足够强大到可以那样做 劳拉
strong enough to do that, Laurel.
我是这样知道你足够强大
That's how I know you're strong enough
去做正确的事
to do the right thing.
别指证安娜丽丝
Don't testify against Annalise.
那是你欠我的
You owe me that.
这是个保护你还是克里斯托弗的选择
This is a choice between protecting you or Christopher.
我当然会选择他
Of course I choose him.
好消息
Good news.
我跟安娜丽丝说了
I spoke to Annalise.
她同意一亿美元
She'll agree on the $100 million,
但这是我们的最后报价
but this is our final give.
不会再商议了
No more negotiating.
好的
Okay.
我明早再打给你
I'll get back to you in the morning.
谢谢
Thanks.
那是谁
Who was that?
泰根
Tegan.
劳拉怎么样
How was Laurel?
我说服不了她
I couldn't convince her.
是调查那些孩子的协议的线人
That's my contact for the kids' deals.
你发现什么了吗
You find out anything?
准备好传唤下一位证人了吗 伦诺克斯先生
Are you ready to call your next witness, Mr. Lennox?
政♥府♥想传唤康纳尔·沃什作证
The government would like to call Connor Walsh to testify.
关于那些孩子的协议的一些情报
Hey, some intel on the kids' deals.
你觉得是真的吗
You believe this?
重要吗
Does it matter?
告诉他
Tell him.
米凯拉拿到了更好的协议
Michaela got a better deal.
举起右手
Right hand up.
你愿发誓所说的一切字字属实
Do you swear to tell the truth,
绝无虚言
the whole truth, and nothing but the truth?
我
I...
沃什先生 你需要点时间吗
Mr. Walsh, do you need a moment?
沃什先生 沃什先生 保持冷静
Mr. Walsh? Mr. Walsh, stay calm.
你想让我取消你的协议吗
Do you want me to void your deal?
因为你第一次这么做我就没相信你
Because I didn't buy this stunt the first time around.
因为那次我也是装的
It's 'cause I was faking then, too.
你给了米凯拉更好的协议吗
Did you give Michaela a better deal?
没有 你为什么会这么想
No. Why would you think that?
-她要判五年刑期 -是的
- She's getting five years? - Yes.
即使有谁拿了更好的协议
If anyone got a better deal,
也是你为你的丈夫争取到了豁免权
it's you getting immunity for your husband.
但如果你想取消协议
But if you want out,
我听说米凯拉的证词起了作用
I hear Michaela's testimony did the job.
那个时候 基廷教授回到家
That's when Professor Keating came home,
开始下命令
and she started giving orders
指示如何处理山姆的尸体
about how to get rid of Sam's body
而且我们不能告诉任何人
and how we couldn't tell anyone.
为什么照做呢
Why go along with it?
因为是她说的
Because it was her.
她
She, um...
我想做的只是让她开心
All I wanted was to make her happy.
这很恶心 但是事实
It's sick, I know, but it's the truth.
对这位证人没有问题了
No more questions for this witness.
基廷女士 你需要休庭吗
Ms. Keating, do you need a recess?
我没事
I'm good.
让我们把这只羊羔送到屠宰场吧
Let's take this lamb to the slaughter.
沃什先生 你恐慌症发作
Mr. Walsh, did you have that panic attack
是不是因为你对即将说出的谎言感到内疚
because you feel guilty about the lies you're about to tell?
不 是因为我很紧张我必须重温这一切
No. I'm nervous that I have to relive all of this.
还有你会因为你的所作所为而受到惩罚
And will you be punished for what you did?
还是你达成协议作证指控我
Or did you cut a deal to testify against me?
认罪协议证词很正常
Plea deal testimony is routine.
认罪协议让你撒谎是不是也很正常
Is it routine to lie as a part of those plea deals?
我没有撒谎
I'm not lying.
我不会怪你
I wouldn't blame you.
你是同性恋 入狱生活会很艰难
You're a gay man. Prison could be tough.
反对 问题不相关且带有偏见
Objection. Irrelevant and prejudicial.
我是双性恋 法官阁下
I'm a bisexual woman, Your Honor.
我对羞辱同性恋没兴趣
I have no interest in gay-shaming.
三号♥陪审员不会喜欢听到这句话
Number 3 is not liking that.
下一个问题 基廷女士
Move on, Ms. Keating.
二号♥陪审 三号♥陪审 四号♥陪审
沃什先生 你知道我为什么选你来实习吗
Mr. Walsh, do you know why I picked you as an intern?
因为我写了一篇
Because I wrote an essay
关于我如何关闭同性恋转化治疗所的文章
about how I shut down a gay conversion therapy camp.
一个根本不存在的治疗所 是不是
A camp that never existed, did it?
我打过电♥话♥了 根本没有这个地方
I called. There's no such place.
所以你才选了我
So, that's why you picked me.
因为你知道我是个骗子 我会为你撒谎
'Cause you knew I was a liar and I would lie for you.
不 我上周才发现你在撒谎
No, I only found out that you were lying last week.
一直以来 我都认为你是个好人
All this time, I thought you were a good person.
反对 纠缠证人
Objection. Badgering the witness.
反对有效
Sustained.
沃什先生 你目前有对
Mr. Walsh, are you currently lying
你的丈夫奥利弗撒谎吗
to your husband, Oliver?
-与本案无关 -让我更具体一些
- Relevance? - Let me be more specific.
你丈夫知道
Does your husband know
你嫁给他只是为了让自己看起来像个好人吗
that you only married him to appear like a good person?
反对 争议性观点
Objection. Argumentative.
你在第一次约会时是不是假装对他感兴趣
Did you not pretend to be into him on your first date
为了得到一个案件的情报
just to get intel for a case?
你会收到惩罚 基廷女士
I'll sanction you, Ms. Keating.
你是否一直都在利用他
Did you use him then just like you continued to use him?
你们看到她有多欺负人了吗
You see how much of a bully she is?
-够了 -我的职责是查出事情真♥相♥
- Enough. - It's my job to get at the truth.
对你来说是不是太难了
Is that too hard for you?
听着 我可能不是一个完美的人
Look, I might not be a perfect person.
-停下 沃什先生 -显然如此
- Stop, Mr. Walsh. - Clearly.
但是我没你糟糕
But I'm not as awful as you.
所以 你今天撒谎
So, you're lying about me today
只是因为你不喜欢我
because you just don't like me?
这个盘问结束了 你们都明白了吗
This cross is over. Do both of you understand?
我们准备休庭
We're taking a recess.
再有类似性质的争论出现
Any outbursts of this nature happen again,
我就判你藐视法庭
I'll hold you in contempt.
我在贮藏室找到了一个瓶子
I found a bottle, something called Bénédictine
一种叫廊酒的东西
in the pantry.
只要是酒就行 给我
As long as it's alcohol, gimme.
不敢相信她激怒了我
Can't believe I let her get inside my head.
她在编造关于你的谎言
She was making up lies about your boo-thang.
你当然会生气
Of course you got mad.
还有谁在乎你在转化治疗所的事上撒了谎
And who cares if you lied about some conversion camp?
她撒的谎更糟糕
She's lied about way worse.
你呢
And you?
弗兰克在我作证前告诉我
Frank told me you got a better deal
你达成了更好的协议
right before I took the stand.
他在耍你
He was messing with your head.
我知道 我只是必须问问
Yeah, I know. I just -- I had to ask.
汉娜有一个新的要求
Hannah has a new request.
又来了
Here we go.
如果她出庭指证州长 你赢了
If she testifies against the Governor and you win,
她想让你公开承认你杀了萨姆
she wants you to admit publicly that you killed Sam.
她想保证即使你赢了也会让你受苦
She's trying to guarantee that you suffer even if you win.
所以免谈
So game over.
传唤那个女人
Subpoena that woman
这样你就可以在法庭上毁掉她
so you can rip her heart out on the stand.
别告诉我你在考虑这件事
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表