剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
since his father's death.
我决定抛开我受伤的感情
I decided to put my hurt feelings away
-帮助他 -怎么帮
- and help him. - How?
起诉不当致死
Following a wrongful death suit against the state.
不当致死老内特尼尔·勒西起诉书
你点名起诉州长
You're naming the Governor?
是她下的令
She ordered the hit.
你正在因为那个女人
You're standing in a man's office
而死的一个男人的办公室里
who's dead because of that woman.
-你也想死吗 -这和申请
- You want to be next? - How is this any different
对沙维尔的限制令有什么区别
than filing a restraining order against Xavier?
她会反击的 内特
She's gonna hit back, Nate.
带来我们都不想经历的痛苦
Out things that none of us want.
-你痛苦吗 -不要
- You feel that pain? - No!
你感受到了吗
Now do you feel that pain?
你不同意也没关系
You're not on board. That's okay.
但我找的律师不是你 是泰根
But I didn't hire you -- I hired Tegan.
我们今天就会递交起诉书
And we're filing this today.
都冷静点
Okay, let's all chill,
好好想一想
take a night to sleep on this,
确保我们没有起诉错人
make sure we're naming the right people in the suit.
或者到底要不要递交起诉书
Or if you want to file at all.
一定会递交的 不管你帮不帮
This will be filed, with or without you.
我们不能让他们递交起诉书
We can't let them file that suit --
不然可能会让所有人发现
otherwise, we risk everyone finding out
米勒是清白的
that Miller was innocent.
跟你说过会发生这种事
Told ya this would happen.
不会发生这种事
Well, it's not gonna happen,
因为你要恐吓泰根 让她别递交
because you're going to scare Tegan from filing.
那你呢 好声好气拜托她吗
What about you - just asking her real nice?
得让坏弗兰克干这事
I need Bad Frank for this.
他准备好了吗
Is he ready?
时刻准备着
He's always ready.
弗兰克
Frank?
吓得她屁滚尿流
Scare her good.
你隐藏了什么秘密 来 说出来
What secrets are you hiding? Come on. Out with it.
现在说比庭审说好
Better they come out now than during the trial.
你不必担心我
You don't have to worry about me.
律师最爱听的话
Words every lawyer loves to hear.
你打退堂鼓了吗
Are you getting cold feet?
你在回避我的问题
You're avoiding my question.
我知道联调局去年有调查你
I know the FBI was investigating you last year.
他们找我问话
They brought me in for questioning.
如果我要找州长的麻烦
Look, if I'm gonna take a shot at the Governor --
我没雇你回来
You're still fired.
我叫的她
I called her.
这个案子 她帮不上忙
No, she's not helping on this case.
米勒对付我爸时 她在地检办公室工作
She was in the D.A.'s when Miller put the hit on my pops.
但我炒了她
Again, I fired her.
那是因为我 但我们得合作
Because of me, and here we are.
泰根 我很抱歉
Tegan...I'm sorry.
更重要的是 我能帮你赢
More importantly, I can help you win.
这类听证会重点在于在哀悼过程中
A hearing like this is about supporting you two
帮助你们
in the grief process
并确保你们有机会
and making sure that you have the chance
在戈兰先生被判决前
to speak your mind
说出内心的想法
before Mr. Golan's sentencing.
我们写信给了法官 助理检察官
We wrote letters to the judge, A.D.A.
我们希望那人后半辈子都吃牢饭
We told them we want that man to get life in prison.
听着
Look --
我不了解你们的痛苦 我也不会了解
I don't know your pain, and I never will,
但我爸最近去世了
but...when my dad died recently,
让我们家四分五裂
uh, it -- - it tore our family apart.
我们没有谈论这件事
Um...instead of talking about it,
而是互相指责 事态逐渐恶化
we -- we blamed each other, and it spread like cancer,
恶化到我们不再说话
to the point where we still don't talk.
说出你内心的想法 即便你内心充满
Speaking your mind, even if it's all...
气愤 悲痛 愤怒
anger, grief, and rage, eh --
说出来很有用
it can help.
或许我们可以这么做
Maybe we do it.
不行
No.
那我们唯一的选择就是上庭
Then our only option is to take this to trial.
但他都准备认罪了
But he was about to plead guilty.
作为他的律师 我不能让他这么做
As his attorney, I can't let him do that,
毕竟有证人愿意作证
not when there are witnesses who are willing to testify
说他那是在自我防卫
that he thought he was acting in self-defense.
会上庭的 但审判的不是大卫
There will be a trial, but it won't be David's.
而是瑞恩
It'll be Ryan's,
他活着的时候 在课堂上捣乱
his entire life raked over the coals in court --
他因为斗殴吸毒被捕
his arrests for fighting, drug use,
他伤害自己母亲的流言
rumors that he hurt his mother --
苏是因为心脏病死的
Sue died of a heart attack.
我只是在告诉你们系统就是这样的
I'm just telling you how the system works.
所以我们给你们这个选择
That's why we're bringing you this option.
不只是保护你们 也是保护瑞恩
It's not just to protect you, but Ryan, too.
加布得涂唇膏了
Gabey better put on some lipstick
得给这家伙一个吻
'cause this ass deserves a kiss.
你们说服祖父母进行听证会了吗
Did you get Grammy and PopPop to agree to do the hearing?
这还用问吗
Like you need to ask.
安娜丽丝肯定与之无关
I'm sure Annalise had nothing to do with that.
那她为什么让我跟你一起辩护
Then why did she make me your co-chair?
注意
Huh? Careful.
别太嫉妒了
Your jelly's showing.
米凯拉 你现在有多么想要
Hey, Michaela, how bad do you want this...
这家伙
fiyah right now?
他在说什么
What is he talking about?
你们俩别把我拉进你们的炫耀比赛
Can you two leave me out of your pissing contest
让我好好学习
so I can study?
行
Yeah.
你的小妹妹是抹了
Is your vag laced with, like,
魔法仙尘还是怎么
magical fairy dust or something?
很惊讶吗
Surprised?
他在做什么
What is he doing?
我叫他逗我开心
I asked him to entertain me.
我想要开心开心
I want to be entertained.
你已经有两个男伴了
You already have two dudes.
别碰我的人
Eyes off mine.
快到午饭时间了
It was almost time for lunch.
瑞恩进来时 戈先生已经上完课了
Mr. G was finishing up when Ryan came in.
他那周本来不该在学校的
He wasn't supposed to be at school that week.
他因为向戈先生扔订书机被停学了
He had been suspended for throwing a stapler at Mr. G.
瑞恩经常做那种事
That kind of stuff happened all the time with Ryan,
但这次
but this time...
他一直大喊大叫
he kept yelling all of this stuff
一些听不懂的东西
that didn't make any sense.
他伸手去拿他的包时
So, when he reached into his bag,
我们都以为没什么
we all just thought this was it.
但我看到戈先生拿着枪
That's when I saw Mr. G holding a gun.
瑞恩一直都爱开玩笑
Ryan made jokes all the time --
在后院找到老手榴弹
about finding an old grenade in his yard,
或者他在学习制♥作♥炸♥弹♥
or that he was learning to make a bomb.
他横行霸道
He was a bully,
但不只是欺负我
but not just to me,
也包括老师
but teachers, too.
不知为什么 戈老师是主要被欺负的对象
Mr. G got the brunt of it for some reason.
大卫是我的朋友
David's my friend.
我们一起共事了20年
W-We've worked together 20 years.
他很关心学生
He cares about students.
瑞恩喊叫时
Some people got under their desks
有些人躲到桌子底下了 但我没有
when Ryan was yelling, but I didn't,
所以他把手伸进书包时我看见了
so I saw when he reached into his bag.
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表