剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
针对第一项罪名 密谋杀害
For the charge of conspiracy to murder Sam Keating
山姆·基廷的指控
in count one of the indictment,
陪审团认为被告安娜丽丝·基廷
the jury finds the defendant Annalise Keating...
无罪
...not guilty.
太好了
Yes.
被控一级谋杀丽贝卡·萨特
For murder in the first degree of Rebecca Sutter,
陪审团认为被告无罪
the jury finds the defendant not guilty.
被控一级谋杀亚设·米尔斯顿
For murder in the first degree of Asher Millstone,
陪审团认为被告无罪
the jury finds the defendant not guilty.
被控一级谋杀艾米莉·辛克莱尔
For murder in the first degree of Emily Sinclair,
陪审团认为被告无罪
the jury finds the defendant not guilty.
被控一级谋杀罗纳德·米勒
For murder in the first degree of Ronald Miller,
陪审团认为被告无罪
the jury finds the defendant not guilty.
被控一级谋杀凯勒布·哈普斯托
For murder in the first degree of Caleb Hapstall,
陪审团认为被告无罪
the jury finds the defendant not guilty.
对于虐待尸体的指控
For the charges of abuse of a corpse...
你现在是什么感受 安娜丽丝
How are you feeling, Annalise?
我很感激陪审团在一些位高权重之人的威压下
I'm grateful that the jury did the right thing,
做出了正确的决定
despite some pressure from some very powerful people.
你是指州长
You mean the Governor?
还有其他人
And others.
你是否担心联调局的后续反应
Are you concerned about a backlash from the FBI?
如果他们真是亚设·米尔斯顿之死的元凶
If they're truly behind Asher Millstone's death,
那我非常担心 你们也应该担心
then I'm very concerned, and you should be, too.
该走了 先生
It's time, sir.
好了
Okay.
不
No.
不 我 我不会
Uh, no. I'm -- I'm not --
我不同意
I'm not doing this.
我 我不会在协议上签字的
I'm -- I'm not gonna sign those papers.
我都知道 你会过得很幸福
I know better. You're gonna be happy.
我都知道的
I know better, okay?
-奥利弗 -不行
- Oliver. - No.
谢谢你
Thank you.
让我知道如何去爱
Now I know how to love.
康纳尔
Connor.
康纳尔 康纳尔
Connor! Connor.
老天
Oh, God.
-我很抱歉 -别碰我
- I'm so sorry. - Don't!
被带走的应该是你
That should have been you.
劳拉
您拨♥打♥的号♥码无法接通
The number you are calling has been disconnected.
请核实号♥码后再拨
Please check the number and dial again.
我们要去新的地方 见见新的人
We get to go somewhere new, meet new people.
妈妈向你保证不会有坏人出现了
Mommy promises no more boogey men, okay?
我们会过上安全幸福的生活
We get to be safe and happy.
不
No!
你觉得应该对州长
What legal action do you think
采取什么样的法律措施
should be taken against the Governor?
需要立刻对州长进行
There needs to be an independent counsel investigation
独♥立♥调查
on the Governor immediately,
或者立刻弹劾州长
or we need to impeach right away.
您是否考虑过亲自出马
Would you ever consider being the prosecutor
成为州长一案的公诉人
to try the Governor's case?
怎么样 小可爱
Esta bien. Okay, precioso?
愿上帝保佑她 长留她在身边
May the Lord bless her and keep her,
愿上帝永远降福于她
the Lord shine upon her and be gracious to her.
上帝啊
We ask you, o Lord,
请你带走我们亲爱的安娜丽丝
to lift up our dearly departed Annalise
让她安息
and give her peace.
阿门
Amen.
阿门
Amen.
现在 有请各位与大家分享
And now we invite all those who would like
和安娜丽丝之间的回忆 过去
to come up and share their own thoughts, memories,
以及对她的祝福
and prayers for Annalise.
首先 邀请一位与安娜丽丝
First, we'll begin with a special speaker
相识已久的特殊来宾
who has known Annalise for a long time.
你是否担心联调局的后续反应
Are you concerned about a backlash from the FBI?
如果他们真是亚设·米尔斯顿一案的元凶
Well, if they were truly behind Asher Millstone's murder,
那我非常担心
you better believe I'm concerned,
你们也应该担心
and you should be, too.
我们不能容忍♥我们的执法部门
We can't tolerate this level of corruption
腐♥败♥到这种程度
in our law enforcement.
基廷女士 有人猜测
Ms. Keating, there's speculation
如果不是因为你把审判引向州长
you wouldn't have gotten this not guilty verdict
和联调局 你不会得到无罪判决
if you hadn't made the trial all about the Governor and the FBI.
我不会去想为什么
I would never presume to know why
陪审团会站在我这一边
the jury decided to side with me.
不管怎么样 很明显他们看出来了
Either way, it's clear that they saw through
博克海德州长想让我成为犯罪方的企图
Governor Birkhead's weak attempt to make me the guilty party here
实际上罪魁祸首是她
when it's actually her.
你知道州长今天来了吗
Were you aware the Governor's here today?
可能是来看我赢的
Probably here to watch me win.
不 她会和司法部长见面
Uh, no. She's meeting with the Attorney General.
我想她是担心
Well, I assume that she is concerned...
请让开
Get out of the way, please.
她会与联调局探员兰福德
...that she will be charged with conspiracy,
一起被控合谋
along with FBI Agent Lanford.
-请让一下 -你愿意在
- Move, please. - Would you agree to testify
州长弹劾审判中作证吗
at the Governor's impeachment trial?
让一下
Move.
请让开
Out of the way, please.
你认为应该对州长
What legal action do you think
采取什么样的法律措施
should be taken against the Governor?
弗兰克 不要
Frank! No!
住手
Stop!
安娜丽丝 蹲下
Annalise, get down!
-有人开枪 请求支援 -所有单位
- Shots fired! Request backup! - All units!
快找人帮忙
Gonna get some help.
呼吸 保持清醒
Breathe. Stay with me.
把枪放下
Put the gun down!
开车
Drive!
快开车
Drive right now!
弗兰克
Frank.
我在这里 我 我在这里
I'm here. I'm -- I'm here.
你要保持清醒
You stay here.
保持清醒
Stay here with me.
现在 有请各位与大家分享
And now we invite all those who would like to come up
和安娜丽丝之间的回忆 过去
and share their own thoughts, memories,
以及对她的祝福
and prayers for Annalise.
首先 邀请一位与安娜丽丝
First, we'll begin with a special speaker
相识已久的特殊来宾
who has known Annalise for a long time,
她深爱着安娜丽丝
someone who loved her,
并与安娜丽丝相识已久
someone who knew her personally and professionally.
让我们一起倾听并记住这个
Let us all listen and remember the woman
你想说点什么吗
触动了这里所有人的女人
who touched all the lives in this room.
不想
但你应该说点什么
任何想要发言的人都可以在我们
Anyone else who would like to come forward may do so
听完第一位发言人的讲话后上来
after we've heard from our first speaker.
伊芙
Eve?
谢谢你
Thank you.
弗兰克 弗兰克 我在这里
Frank. Frank, I'm here.
我在这里 我在这里
I'm here. I'm here.
我必须纠正错误
I had to make it right.
不
No.
告诉安娜丽丝
Tell Annalise.
不 你...你可以自己告诉她
No, you -- you can tell her.
-你要自己告诉她 -邦尼
- You're gonna tell her. - Bonnie!
不 你去告诉她
No, you tell her.
-邦尼 邦尼 -你去告诉她
- Bonnie. Bonnie. - You tell her.
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表