剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
《逍遥法外》前情提要
Previously on "How To Get Away With Murder"...
而克莱德 他正从你的房♥间出来
And then Uncle Clyde came out of your room,
我知道他做了什么
and I knew what he had done.
有时你必须做你该做的事
Sometimes you got to do what you got to do...
即使你手里只有一根长长的火柴
even if all you've got is a long match.
我尽我所能帮助了你父亲
I did everything I could to help your father.
然后你失败了
And you failed.
我爸是因为你才被谋杀
My pops was murdered because of you.
退后
Stay the hell back.
现在到你偿还的时候了
Time you finally paid for that.
马上来我这
I need you here right now.
-怎么了 -亚设在这里
- What's wrong? - Asher's here.
他背叛了我们
He turned.
承认所有的罪行
Admit that you did all of it
你是受一个人的影响
because you were under the influence
安娜丽丝·基廷
of Annalise Keating,
你只需要五年刑期
and you'll get five years.
-安娜丽丝呢 -不见了
- Where's Annalise? - She's gone.
这是我来这里的另一个原因
That's why I'm here --
来问你是不是和帮劳拉一样帮她消失的
to see if you helped her disappear like you did Laurel.
只有再附加一个条件 我才同意签字
I'm only signing if you agree to one more term.
只有在本协议同时适用于
The terms are only valid
我和康纳尔时才能生效
if they apply to Connor and myself.
兰福德特别探员 你找到安娜丽丝·基廷了吗
Agent Lanford. You find Annalise Keating yet?
安娜丽丝·基廷
Annalise Keating?
你将会被引渡回美国
Seras extraditado de regreso a los Estados Unidos
交由联调局处理
en nombre del FBI.
警卫
Guard?
得有人照顾孩子
Someone needs to take care of the baby.
警卫
Guard!
不
No.
我会保护你的
I'm gonna protect you!
保护你
...protect you.
有我在
I'm here for you.
怎么了
What's the matter?
做了个噩梦
It's just a dream.
你一直在喊着什么孩子
You were yelling about some baby.
继续睡吧 妈妈
Just go back to sleep, Mama.
你醒了吗
Are you awake?
现在是凌晨3点
It's 3:00 A.M.
你觉得呢
What the hell you think?
如果有个老太太
You wouldn't be able to sleep
在你床上你也会睡不着的
with an old woman in your bed either.
她怎么样了
How's she doing?
很不错 考虑到我好几次
Great, considering I almost threw her
都差点把她扔出去
over the balcony a few times.
那样你到是真的能被起诉谋杀了
That's one way to finally get charged with murder.
下面是15号♥案件 政♥府♥诉
This is the arraignment in Case 15 CR 116,
1周前
安娜丽丝·基廷的传讯
the United States vs. Annalise Keating.
检察官 你们起诉哪些罪名
AUSA, what are the charges?
基廷女士用假身份的护照
Ms. Keating entered Mexico with a passport
入境墨西哥
under a false name.
政♥府♥起诉她持有
The government charges her with one count
虚假身份证件
of possession of a false identification document
以及伪造护照
and the related charge of passport forgery.
就这样
That's it?
是的 法官阁下
Yes, Your Honor.
基廷女士 你如何抗辩
Ms. Keating, do you wish to enter a plea at this time?
无罪 法官阁下
Not guilty, Your Honor,
并且申请经本人具结保释
and I'd like to request release on my own recognizance.
该罪行正表明了基廷女士有潜逃风险
By definition, this crime makes Ms. Keating a flight risk.
因此我方请求拒绝保释
We thereby forego bail
并将其在家羁押候审
and ask that the court place her on house arrest, pending trial.
我有个年迈且患有老年痴呆的母亲
I have an elderly mother who has dementia,
需要我的照顾 法官阁下
who requires my assistance outside the home, Your Honor.
你我都清楚这些指控的
You and I both know how much worse
最终结果可能有多糟 基廷女士
these charges could've been, Ms. Keating.
如果我反诉检方隐瞒证据
What if I countersue for suppression of evidence,
提出在护照欺诈之下其实隐藏着
argue that the government's been hiding my real charges
真实的起诉
behind the passport fraud?
或者在捅马蜂窝之前你可以想想清楚
Or you can take a moment to think before poking the bear.
我适合主动进攻
I do better when I'm on the attack.
如果提出动议要求详情诉状呢
What about motioning for a Bill of Particulars?
你是指那些可以导致你入狱终身的
The particulars being a list of charges
犯罪细节吗
that can get you put away for life?
至少那样我可以准备如何辩护
Well, at least I'd be able to prepare a defense
而不是整天陪着我妈看电视
instead of watching my mother watch stories all day.
你希望我作为律师给你建议还是作为朋友
You want my opinion as your lawyer or your friend?
我不想让你越陷越深
I don't want to get you any more involved in this Hell.
选择给自己辩护的都是傻瓜
"He who represents himself has a fool as a client."
亚伯拉罕·林肯说这些话的时候
Aw, Abraham Lincoln never met a lawyer
就没遇到过像我这么优秀的律师
as good as me when he said that.
那到是
True.
但是如果你需要随时可以找我
But I'm here if you need me.
如果不是知道这一点我又怎么会
Like I'd be calling your ass at 3:00 A.M.
在凌晨3点给你打电♥话♥
if I didn't already know that.
好吧 我还是做个朋友让你睡觉去
Okay, I'm gonna be your friend, and I'mma let you sleep.
你已经把我弄醒了
I'm awake now.
晚安
Aw, good night.
晚安
Good night.
逍遥法外
第六季第十一集
妈妈
Mama.
这酒我还要的
I need those.
安娜·梅
Anna Mae!
这可不是魔法
This ain't no spell.
而是你妈我知道你睡不好觉
This is your mama knowing you ain't sleeping right,
压力很大
all stressed out.
再这么下去你就会把家里所有
Next thing you know, you'll be sucking down alcohol
带酒精的东西都喝了
out of everything in this place.
妈妈 我5个月没喝酒了
Mama, I haven't had a drink in five months.
那就保持下去
Let's keep it that way, honey.
知道吗
You know what?
今天早上我发起了一个头脑风暴
I came up with a brainstorm this morning.
我们给你买♥♥只猫
How 'bout we buy you a cat
然后把脚铐放在它身上
and we take that ankle bracelet and put it on that thing
你继续忙你的
and you go on about your business?
好主意
Great idea.
-你有更好的吗主意 是什么 -是的
- Got a better one? Where is it? - Yeah.
说来听听
Let me see it.
先打电♥话♥给塞拉斯丁
My plan starts with calling up Celestine
让她过来送你回家
to come back here and take you home.
不可能 亲爱的
That's not gonna happen, honey.
我是来照顾你的
Because I'm here to take care of you.
我就知道你会喜欢
I knew that would do the trick.
早餐吃饼干
Cookies for breakfast?
亚设饼干
Asher's snickerdoodles!
既然我们无法参加葬礼
If we can't go to the funeral,
那我们应该做点他喜欢的东西来纪念他
I figure we honor him by doing stuff he likes.
生前喜欢的
Liked.
没错 这里和地狱一样
Yes, we're in Hell,
但我们出去之前 只能拿饼干当早餐了
but let's just eat cookies for breakfast until we get out.
-天啊 -天啊
- Ooh, God. - Oh, God.
-抱歉 -什么味道
- Sorry. - What is that?
小苏打好像放多了
I think I used too much baking soda.
我重做
I'll start over.
他还没打电♥话♥来 我两分钟前查过了
He hasn't called. I checked like two minutes ago.
你希望兰福德打电♥话♥过来吗
You want Lanford to call?
好歹告诉我们
Well, you know, just to let us know
能做点什么
what we're supposed to do here.
我以为你们要静等庭审呢
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表