剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
I need a night off to feel normal.
那你必须来这里吗
And that has to happen here?
我们要准备考试了
We have exams coming up.
你是说你讨厌我
You mean you hate me.
不 我们不讨厌你
No! We don't.
不算是吧
Not...really.
我喜欢你的头发
I like your hair.
撒谎
Liar.
我只是这里没什么朋友
I just don't have any friends in town.
我搬去维加斯时把他们都放弃了
I blew them all off when I moved to Vegas.
这个我能喝吗
Can I drink this?
我的天 这个太难喝了
Ohh! Wow, this is bad.
你们是真够穷的
You guys really are poor, aren't you?
你对我有那么多怀疑
What conspiracy theories about me
有哪一个需要我给你解释的 内特
can I disabuse you of, Nate?
我杀了埃米特 还是你♥爸♥爸
That I killed Emmett, your father?
是你吗
Did you?
让我进去说
Let me in so we can talk about this.
谢谢
Thank you.
听着
Listen.
以我死去的所有家人的名义
On the graves of my siblings, parents, and grandparents,
我向上帝发誓 我与你父亲的不幸身亡
I swear to God, I had nothing to do
没有任何关系
with the tragedy that was your father's death.
你所有的家人都死了
Your whole family's dead?
你跟踪我的时候没发现吗
You didn't find that out with all your stalking?
想发现你点什么很难
It's hard to find anything about you.
我了解失去所爱之人的痛苦
I know the pain of losing the people you love.
我知道这会让人...
I know how it can make you...
感受到前所未有的愤怒
angry in ways you never felt angry before.
说重点
Get to the point.
不是我
It wasn't me.
你越快接受这个事实
The sooner you accept that,
就越快得到解脱
the sooner you can get over this grief.
豪尔赫教的你这么会撒谎吗
Jorge teach you how to lie this good?
再来找我麻烦
Come at me again,
你就准备早早地去见你父亲吧
you'll be seeing your father sooner than you think.
然后...
And...
好 别松手 好吗
Now, okay. Don't let go, okay?
很好 现在换我 但是要抱紧我
Good! Now dip me, but hold me tight,
就像迫不急待要拥我入怀一样[求校]
like someone you want to do butt stuff with.
太棒了
Yes!
什么情况
Why is this happening?
瞎胡搞的情况 奥
It's the hot mess express, Ols.
要照顾我们抑郁的母亲
She couldn't keep it together a week
结果她连一个星期都坚持不下去
to take care of our depressed mother.
-家人最烂了 -不是所有家人都这样
- Family sucks. - Not all family.
亚设的妈妈求他回家只是因为她需要他
Asher's mom only invited him back in because she needs him.
那不是真正的爱
That's not actual love.
好疼
Ouch.
我说这些都是为了你好
I only say that because I want what's best for you.
在你原谅她们之前
They have a lot more apologizing to do
她们还有好多忏悔要做
before you forgive them.
同样适用大富翁所罗门
Same goes for richy rich Solomon.
没错
Damn straight.
不 我说的家人是我们
No, what I meant was our family --
这个房♥子里的家人
us, in this house.
我们不烂
We don't suck.
奥利弗
Uh, Oliver?
通知你一下 你老公归我了
Just so you know, I'm stealing your husband.
那你最好努力长个老二出来
Well, then you better grow a penis.
你怎么知道我原来没长呢
How do you know I don't already have one?
天啊 要是那样该多好
And, boy, is it pretty.
谁能制止她
Please make it stop.
工作怎么样
How was work?
挺好的
Fine.
但我这周剩下的几天都请假了
But I asked for the rest of the week off.
你不用这样做的
You don't have to do that.
已经请好了
Too late.
你和安娜丽丝说什么了
What'd you and Annalise talk about?
奥利弗说她来过
Oliver told me she stopped by.
她说劳拉的事了吗
She talk about Laurel?
她只是保证她不知道劳拉在哪
Just to promise she didn't know where she is.
你在出虚汗
You're sweating.
我没事
I'm fine.
你的止疼药呢
Where are your painkillers?
我让奥利扔了
I told Oli to flush them.
安娜丽丝拿走了
Annalise took them?
没有
No.
我没事
And I'm fine.
你知道我很耐痛的
You know I got a high pain threshold.
我去联♥系♥医生开个新处方
I'm gonna call the doctor for a new prescription.
限制令的申请已经准备好了
The petition for the restraining order is ready to go.
但你得先告诉我当初为什么选了我
But not until you tell me why you chose me for the K5.
-什么意思 -他最近一直在纠结这个
- What do you mean? - He's a bit obsessed.
能怪他吗 考虑到你选我的原因
You blame him, considering why you picked me?
说实话 我忘了
Honestly? I don't remember.
-拜托 -我说真的
- Come on. - I'm serious.
我完全不记得了
I have no memory.
那个原因肯定特别无聊
That's how boring the reason must be.
好了 在你提交之前 我们能不能讨论下
Okay, before you file that, can we talk about
我们真的要再去招惹卡斯蒂洛家吗
if we really want to poke the Castillo bear again?
我们要以攻为守
We're playing offense.
我是基佬 不懂体育术语
I'm gay, so sports metaphors mean nothing to me.
弗兰克差点死了
Frank almost died.
劳拉和克里斯多弗可能也死了
Laurel and Christopher might be dead.
只有沙维尔还大摇大摆地走在街上
The only one walking the streets is Xavier.
但联调局不但没有调查他
But instead of the FBI focusing on him,
反而盯上了我们
they're coming after us.
这个东西可能最终会让他们来保护我们
This might finally get them to protect us.
如果事与愿违呢
What if it backfires?
那我们就会知道我们是在战场上倒下的
Then we'll know that we went down with a fight.
限制令
沙维尔·卡斯蒂洛
天啊
Oh, my God.
他来干什么
What is he doing here?
我不知道
I have no clue.
那就是爹地吗
Is that Daddy?
你来干什么
What the hell are you doing here?
我想来你工作的地方看看你
I wanted to see you in your element.
对 我工作的地方 并没有邀请你来
Yes, my element, to which you are not invited.
维克先生 亚设·米尔斯顿
Mr. Vick? Asher Millstone.
你女儿的仰慕者 头号♥拥趸
I'm a huge admirer of your daughter. The biggest, in fact.
你一定是那个男朋友了
You must be the boyfriend.
-不 他不是 -但我曾经是
- No, he's not. - Although I was.
我才是 加布里尔·马多克斯
Actually, that would be me. Gabriel Maddox.
不行 都停下
No. This is not happening.
你们两个 给我回去
Everyone, move!
你 跟我来
You, follow me.
看来她不想让你见她爸爸
Looks like she didn't want you to meet the dad.
你们俩有很多话要说
You two have a lot to discuss, so
你们聊吧
I'll just leave you to it.
我是来见你的 米凯拉
I'm here to see you, Michaela.
-我很忙 -忙案子吗
- I'm busy. - With a case?
是这件吗
Is, uh -- is this it?
你听说过律师和当事人保密特权吗
Have you ever heard of attorney/client privilege?
拜托 来考考我的刑法知识
Come on! Test my criminal law knowledge.
其实 我还真有问题想问
You know what? I do have a question for you, actually.
也许你听了就会想走
It might make you want to leave here,
这也正是我的目的
which is definitely my point.
问吧
Bring it.
这个问题是为你们俩准备的
Well, it's for the both of you.
你们以前在一起过吗
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表