剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
-弗吉尼亚 -什么
- Virginia. - What?
我父亲在这里服刑 也许
My father's in prison here. Maybe.
我在等前台通知我
I'm waiting for the clerk to tell me.
帮我分分神呗
So distract me?
你和你妈妈怎么样了
How did it go with your mom?
不怎么样
Not good.
安娜丽丝甚至说我该回家
To the point Annalise told me I should go home.
你也这么想
Y-You agree?
我想这是只有你自己能决定的事
I-I think that's a decision only you can make.
是吗
Right.
你是不是在故意疏远我
I-Is this you pushing me away?
因为我一直觉得我们的感情是真的
Because I've been thinking what we have is real.
-如果你不这么想 -普拉特女士
- If that's not how you feel -- - Miss Pratt?
我再打给你
Uh -- I'll ca-- I'll call you later.
好消息
Good news.
我们记录中的德·哈尔彭
Our records show that "D. Halpern"
就是你要找的德怀特·哈尔彭
is your Dwight Halpern.
-他在这里吗 -曾经在
- He's here? - Was.
两年前 他被转移到了
He got transferred to Mohawk Correctional Facility
莫霍克监狱
two years ago.
在哪里
Where's that?
纽约北部
Upstate New York.
记录封存
创建新文档
新刑事诉讼
诉薇薇安·马多克斯
薇薇安·马多克斯
打印逮捕令
维多利亚·克罗瑟斯
美国助理检察官
这只是少量可♥卡♥因♥
This is a small amount of cocaine.
作为案由起诉马多克斯女士是不是牵强些
Why even prosecute Ms...Maddox for this?
我也不确定 但只有看了机密文件
I'm not sure we should, but until I see what's under seal,
我才能给我的雇主
I can't make a recommendation
提出诉讼是否合理的意见
one way or another to my boss.
你的雇主是谁
Who is your boss right now?
史蒂文森
Stevens.
他想让我们给低级罪犯施压
He wants us to put pressure on low-level offenders.
所以我就来了
Hence, here I am.
这是薇薇安的档案 我启封了
It's Vivian's federal file. I got it unsealed.
她目前属于涉毒缓刑 冰♥毒♥
She's on probation for drugs -- meth.
-这我们知道 -但我们不知道原因
- We already knew that. - But we didn't know why.
这里
Here.
去年她刚刚因为走私毒品被捕
She was arrested for drug trafficking just last year.
她没办法威胁别人
She's in no place to be threatening anyone.
你怎么拿到的
How'd you get this?
-不重要 -邦尼 你不能再这么下去了
- Doesn't matter. - Bonnie, you can't keep doing this.
-没事 -你想死吗
- It's fine. - Do you want to die?
因为康复中心的指导员告诉我我会死
My counselor at rehab said that I'd die if I kept this up --
如果我继续只解决别人的问题不管自己
fixing other people's crap instead of my own.
你就是在这么做
Now you're doing it, too.
你为什么回来
Why'd you come back?
真正的原因
Really?
别跟我说是为了我们
And don't you dare say it was for us.
有何不可
Why not?
你无法接受我爱你的事实
You can't handle the fact that I love you?
我知道你爱我
I know you love me.
我只是希望你也能爱自己
I just want you to love yourself, too.
这话你居然跟我说
You're telling me that?
他们要冲我们来了 邦尼
They're coming for us, Bonnie.
不是会不会 只是时间问题了
It's not if, it's when.
我 在墨西哥 在哪里
Uh, in Me-- in Mexico, dónde está?
在锡那罗亚州吗 还是这里
Uh, in Sinaloa? Here?
这里有黑帮吗 就是坏人
Are there -- Are there gangs here? Bad men?
我带礼物来了
I come bearing gifts.
芝士牛排是世♥界♥通♥用语
Cheesesteak is the universal language.
我该怎么办
What am I gonna do?
我明天要上庭却没有任何头绪
I have nothing to offer the judge tomorrow.
等等 我还偷偷带进来了别的东西
Wait, that's not the only gift I smuggled in.
你怎么做到的
How'd you do that?
我喜欢违反规定 你没听说吗
I'm a rule-breaker. Haven't you heard?
我下载了一个软件用来翻译
And I downloaded an app to translate --
赫克托 那不是给你
H-Hey, Hector! That-- That's not for...
我的天
Oh, my God.
赫克托 我的宝贝
H-Hector? Mi bebé.
我的宝贝 你怎么样 你没事吧
Mi bebé. ¿Estás bien? ¿Estás salvo?
她名叫玛莉索
Her name's Marisol.
她说英文 不是很好 但是比我西语好
She speaks English, not great, b-better than my Spanish.
但是重点是她在这里
But the -- the point is she's here.
-哪里 -马里兰
- Where? - Maryland.
她去年偷渡来工作
She came last year to work
当她有钱时便寄给赫克托
and then sent for Hector when she had money.
他和他们镇上的其他人在一起
He was with other people from their town,
但是在入关时走散了
but they got separated at the border.
所以我们找玛莉索为他作证 是吗
So we get Marisol to testify for him, right?
她可以证明家乡的黑帮暴♥力♥
I mean, she can speak to the gang violence back home.
-你不能叫她这么做 -为什么
- You can't ask her to do that. - Why?
因为移♥民♥局会以赫克托这样的小孩为诱饵
Because ICE uses kids like Hector as bait
逮捕无证父母
to arrest undocumented parents.
他们都会被驱逐出境
They'll both get deported.
好的 那我们怎么做
Okay. W-Well, what do we do?
你需要想出备用方案
Well, you have to come up with Plan B.
你认真的吗 我需要你的帮助
Are you serious? I need your help.
康纳尔 你三个月后就毕业了
Connor, you're graduating in three months.
我在那之后不会在你身边
I'm not gonna be around after that
告诉你所有答案
to give you all the answers.
所以你现在必须习惯
So you have to get used to it now.
-半克多少钱 -五十元
- Half a gram. - Fifty.
不用找了
Keep the rest.
谢谢
Gracias.
安娜丽丝
Annalise?
安娜丽丝
Annalise?
安娜丽丝
Annalise?
你去哪里了
Where the hell have you been?
我父亲出了点事
Uh, my dad got caught up in some crap.
我也是
So did I.
薇在这里 我要你帮忙对付她
Aunt Viv's here, and I need you to help me deal with her.
这是冰♥毒♥
It's meth.
你把这个栽赃给薇薇安
You're gonna plant that on Vivian,
剩下的交给我
and I'll take care of the rest.
弗兰克
Frank.
弗兰克
Frank!
我们不知道联调局现在
We don't know what kind of trap
又在耍什么花招
the FBI's laying out for us right now.
我们要小心行事
We got to be smart.
你去哪儿了 说真话
Where were you? Really?
这是保险箱的钥匙
It's for a safe deposit box.
我在劳拉的房♥间找到的
I found it in Laurel's room.
另外只有一个家人能打开
Only one other person has access, a family member.
我以为会是豪尔赫
Thought it might be Jorge.
-不是他 -我现在知道了
- It's not. - I know that now.
是韦斯
It's Wes.
我全都写下来了 我知道的一切
I wrote it all down. Everything I know.
我还存了一份在保险箱里
I have another copy in a safe deposit box.
一个电♥话♥那份文件就会被递交给警方
One phone call, and it gets sent to the police.
上面写了什么
What does it say?
应该是所有事 山姆 丽贝卡
Everything, probably. Sam, Rebecca.
所有的事
All of it.
我会找到别的方法
I'll find a way in.
我会解决的 我一向如此
I'll figure it out. I always do.
你想要询问一个证人 沃什先生
You have a witness you'd like to examine, Mr. Walsh?
是的 法官阁下
Yes, Your Honor.
我想传唤移♥民♥及海关执法局探员
I'd like to call Immigration and Customs Agent
扎克·米尔斯出庭作证
Zach Mills to the stand, please.
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表