剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
是谁很明显啊
It's obvious who it is.
是劳拉
Laurel.
奥利弗
Oliver.
真抱歉
I'm sorry,
我知道这不好笑
I know it's not funny.
他什么毛病
What's wrong with him?
他吃了致幻蘑菇
He took mushrooms.
我们都吃了
We all did.
笨蛋
Morons.
对我们其他人都无效
They're not working on the rest of us.
不对
Not true.
我觉得惊吓让我的消化加速了
I think the panic sped up my digestion,
而且它发作了
and, yeah, it's working.
我不喜欢 一点都不喜欢
And I don't like it. I don't like it at all.
我恨你 奥利弗
I hate you, Oliver.
你去尽力搜集加布里尔的情况
Find out whatever you can on Gabriel.
听着
Listen.
这不是地方
We're not doing this here.
我太自私了
I was being selfish.
你很坚强 应该告诉你真♥相♥的
You were strong enough to know the truth.
但我不想冒失去你的风险
But I didn't want to risk losing you.
所以我就做了对自己最有利的事
So I did what was best for me.
我不想让你原谅我
I don't want you to forgive me.
但我想告诉你 不管发生了什么
But I do want you to know, no matter what happens,
我对你的爱至死不渝
I'll die loving you.
加布里尔
Gabriel.
眼下那是你的任务
That's your job right now.
我想你看过新闻了
I take it you saw the news.
贵宾诉求 晚上好
VIP Results. Good evening.
谁在那
Who's there?
是我
It's me.
行了 让我进去
Come on. Let me in.
从柜子里出来 奥利弗
Get out of the closet, Oliver.
而且 我这不是在说什么出柜的同志笑话
And, no, I'm not making a very obvious gay joke.
互联网上有疯子说
Okay, some crazy guy on the Internet says
糖可能会加速致幻
that sugar might speed up the high.
饼干啊 橙汁啊...
Cookies, OJ...
我们为什么不好好感受这体验
Are we sure we don't want to savor this experience?
你穿的是什么
What are you wearing?
劳拉的连指手套 我一直都挺垂涎的
Laurel's mittens. I always coveted them.
它们好软
They're so soft.
我做了个最高决定
I've made an executive decision.
我们要去外面一直待到典礼开始
We are going out and staying out until the ceremony.
-好 -不
- Yes! - No.
不 看看大家的状态 不行
No, given everyone's state, no.
校园里到处都在开派对
There are parties happening all over campus.
我连派对手套都戴上了
I've got my party gloves on!
我说 我们可以在这开派对啊
Guys, guys, we can have a party right here!
不 没意思
Mnh-mnh. Not fun.
听着 我要单独和你谈谈
Listen, I need to talk to you alone.
我不在乎联调局是不是要上门来
I don't care if the FBI's coming.
那样我们就更有理由活在当下了
That's all the more reason for us to carpe the diem.
把你的行头穿上 因为我们要狂欢到天明
So put your cap and gown on, 'cause we are dancing till dawn.
康纳尔 起来
Connor, get up!
不 你也不行了
No, no, no, no. You, too?
明摆着
Apparently.
你有一周不在 所以要说
You were gone for a week, so it makes sense
你这期间一直在联调局也挺合理
that you'd be with the FBI the whole time.
是啊
Yeah.
我本可以把这些都给他们
I could've given them these.
基廷
丹沃的文件
Denver's files?
你说过你已经把这些销毁了
You told me you destroyed these already.
我说谎了 以防日后需要交易
I lied in case I ever needed to make a deal.
现在太迟了
Too late now.
里面有什么好东西
Anything good in them?
没找到比你做过的更糟的
Nothing worse than what you've actually done.
我还是你
Me or you?
还是说我们不谈米勒了
Or are we not gonna talk about Miller yet?
那就谈吧
Let's talk about it.
你掩盖了自己说过的谎
That you covered up your own lie?
你赤手空拳打死一个人
That you beat a man to death with your bare hands.
有空谈谈吗
You got a second to talk?
你觉得我身上有窃听器吗
You think I'm wearing a wire?
难道不是吗
Aren't you?
我杀了米勒 安娜丽丝
I killed Miller, Annalise.
没错 我可以承认
And, yeah, I can own that.
他是无辜的 内特
He was innocent, Nate,
我知道了之后 并没有恨你
and rather than to know that and hate yourself,
而是想帮助你
I tried to help you.
就是这样 你告诉我怎么做对我好
This right here -- you telling me what's good for me --
早知道我就该去和联调局合作
makes me wish I went to the Feds a long time ago.
你现在就去 告诉他们我♥干♥了什么
Then go now. Tell them everything that I've done --
我什么都没干
which is absolutely nothing.
这一切因你而起 山姆 还有莱拉
You made all this happen -- Sam, Lila -- all of it.
根本不是这样
How is any of that true?!
在山姆遇上莱拉之前我们就搞在一起了
We were screwing before Sam met Lila.
我知道你想忘记
I know you like to forget that,
但这绝不可能都是他的错
but there is no damn way this was all his fault.
你♥爸♥不是好人
Your dad wasn't a good guy.
没人希望听到对于父母的这种评价
No one likes to hear that about their parents.
但他利用了那个年轻女人 再杀了她
But he took advantage of that young woman, then killed her.
你为什么要告诉我
Why are you telling me this?
好让你知道你对他的想法是错的
So you realize you're wrong about him.
我没有让山姆和莱拉上♥床♥
I didn't make Sam sleep with Lila.
或是杀了她
Or kill her.
那是他干的
That was him.
-是你先出轨的 -出去
- You cheated first. - Get out!
你害怕听到真♥相♥吗
'Cause you're afraid to hear the truth?
真♥相♥就是 我的手上没有沾她的血
The truth is it's me who's got no blood on her hands!
是你
That's you.
就算我想救你
You're the one who acted like an animal,
你的所作所为仍然像禽兽
even when I tried to save your ass!
你来这的唯一原因
The only reason you're here
是因为你知道联调局就要来抓你了
is 'cause you know the FBI is about to arrest you.
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
新闻上都是
It's all over the news.
还是说是你告的密
Or are you the snitch?
你和联调局做了交易 这样他们就不会追究
You made the deal so the FBI doesn't go after you
你杀了自己妈妈的前任
for killing your mom's ex?
我没做过交易
I don't have a deal.
我追踪了你的手♥机♥ 加布
I tracked your phone, Gabe.
今晚你去过联调局
You were at the FBI tonight.
就是你 承认吧
It's you. Admit it.
你说我是禽兽
Now you're calling me an animal?
是你杀了那个无辜的人
You're the one who killed an innocent man.
不 是你害我爸被杀了
No, you just got my pops killed.
内特
Nate!
我尽我所能帮助了你父亲
I did everything I could to help your father.
然后你失败了
And you failed.
政♥府♥戏弄了你
The Governor played you.
离我远点
Get away from me.
我爸是因为你才被谋杀
My pops was murdered because of you.
退后
Stay the hell back.
现在到你偿还的时候了
It's time you finally paid for that.
怎么还 你想怎么做 打我吗
How? What are you gonna do? Beat me?
这样做你才会感觉好受些 是吗
Is that what you need to feel good?
你希望这样 对吗
That's what you want, huh?
我希望你离开我的生活
I want you out of my life.
所以你要打我 揍我
So you beat me, you punch me --
做任何你想做的 只要你能够感觉赢了我
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表