剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
你收买♥♥不了我
You can't buy me.
五百万 说你想要多少
$5 million. Say a number.
我从来就不是为了钱
This has never been about the money.
我只想改变这个算法
I just want the algorithm changed.
她只在乎你的钱 混♥蛋♥
She's only into you for your money, jackass.
亚设
我应该等多久
So what's the appropriate waiting time
才能要求搬进劳拉的房♥间
before I ask to move into Laurel's room?
你不会怀念隔墙偷听
You're not gonna miss listening to Michaela and Gabriel
米凯拉和加布里尔亲热
hook up through the wall?
我不经常偷听他们
I don't listen to them...usually.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
搜寻同城基佬
Researching the local gays.
真是无礼
How rude.
我们单身狗还在想着怎么找到真爱
Us singles are out here trying to find love,
你们俩就在那边
and you two are on there just --
找炮打
Looking for sex.
-什么 -是啊 你说什么
- What? - Yeah. What?
如果你愿意 我随时欢迎
I'm open if you are.
三人行
To a threesome?
-别说了 什么时候开始的 -一直都是
- Quiet. Since when? - Since forever.
你又从来没试过
You've never had one, though.
奥利 你没有试过三人行吗
Oli, you've never done a threesome?
匹配到了
Ooh, we got a match.
长得帅 要求做预防措施 不介意阳性
Hot. PReP, positive-friendly.
他书架上摆着的是真的书
And he's got actual books on his bookshelf.
感觉更帅了
That's more hot.
要给他发消息吗
Should I message him?
联调局或是卡斯蒂洛家的人
Look, the -- the FBI or the Castillos
随时都可能闯进来
are gonna barge in here any second,
如果他们真闯进来了 不如让他们看点好戏
so we might as well give them a show when they do.
行 看看他会不会回复
Yeah. Sure. See if he responds.
"你好 帅哥 介意三个人一起吗"
"Hey there, handsome. Open to couples?"
我讨厌当直男
I hate being straight.
你骗我
You lied to me.
不 不
No. No.
我的克林贡语确实很流利
I do speak fluent Klingon,
但我还是不会教你
but I'm still not teaching you.
调情地狱上有你的资料
You're on Flirt Inferno.
显然 你也有
As are you, apparently.
不 我只是为了研究
Oh, no, just for research.
我不会把自己真实的照片发上去
I don't put my actual face on this.
当然不会了 不然你肯定会收到很多匹配
No, no, no, you'd get way too many matches.
重要的不是这个
That's not the point.
我知道 安娜丽丝 这叫闲聊
I know, Annalise. This is called small talk.
下次你也该试试
You really should try it sometime.
你不只有这一个秘密瞒着我 是吗
This isn't the only secret you're keeping from me, is it?
海蒂提出给卡尔五百万 好像不是什么大钱
Heidi offered Carl $5 million like it was nothing.
但我去查看了调情地狱的估价
But I looked up Flirt Inferno's valuation--
挺正常的
not impressive.
你到底还有什么瞒着我们
So what are you not telling us?
你知道我不能说
You know I can't say.
又有秘密瞒着我们
Again with the secrets.
你以为你这种小动作挺可爱的
You know, you think this little act is cute,
但你真的把我惹恼了
but you're really just pissing me off.
好吧
Okay.
她赌上了她的未来
She's betting on her future.
什么意思
Meaning?
海蒂打算把她的算法
Heidi is licensing her algorithm
授权给美国政♥府♥ 换取五千万美金
to the U.S. Government for $50 million.
五千万 看来我们入错行了
$50 million? We're in the wrong business.
只要你不介意
Only if you're okay
靠着歧视他人赚钱
with making money off of discrimination.
拜托
Oh, come on.
政♥府♥会利用这项算法 把有色人种
The government is gonna use it to weed out people of color
从房♥产和就职申请中淘汰
from housing, employment applications,
只是因为一个算法
all because an algorithm
把他们归结为劣等
deems them as less than desirable.
这就是你希望留给后人的遗产吗
You want that to be part of your legacy?
和我谈留给后人的遗产 你还真有胆子
You've got some nerve talking to me about legacy.
泰根 我知道我手上不干净
Tegan, I know I got blood on my hands,
但现在是我们
but now is the time
-拨乱反正的时候了 -我们
- that we have to make things right. - We?
这是你留下的遗产 安娜丽丝 不是我的
That's your legacy, Annalise, not mine.
真的吗
Really?
你希望自己离开人世时这个世界变得更糟吗
You wanna leave the world worse off than you found it?
我想要权力 我并不羞于承认
I want power. I'm not shy about that.
我们每天都挑战这世界 可还是一团糟
We take on the world every day, and it's still a mess.
手无寸铁的黑人因为活着而被杀害
Unarmed black men killed for daring to live...
-是啊 但是 -一个法律体系
- Yeah, but - - ...and a legal system
拥有着这么多的漏洞
with enough loopholes to drown in.
我想要权力 来改变这一切
So, yeah, I want power to fix all of it.
你不需要为了达到这个目的
You don't need to sell out to the highest bidder
-就卖♥♥给出价最高的人 -我没有
- to do that. - I'm not selling out.
我只想拿到我的那一份 我努力奋斗的成果
I'm getting what's mine, what I have worked very hard for.
听清楚了吗
You hear me?
我放弃了很多
I gave up a hell of a lot,
而且我绝不会允许任何人夺走属于我的
and I'm not about to let anyone snatch it away.
别再夸夸其谈了 帮我把这案子解决
So get off your soapbox and help me win this damn case.
大多数人都试图弥补均等问题
Most people try to band-aid our parity problem.
现在 他们的关注点在于平等
Now, they focus on equality,
共同达成性别均等
确保每个人都拥有平等的机会 而不是公平
ensuring everyone has equal access, instead of equity.
你认为该怎么弥补这个问题
How do you propose we fix it?
除了我昨天承诺过的五亿美元
Besides the $500 million I pledged yesterday?
钱不是万能的
Money can't solve everything.
那我们就需要坚持自己的信念 展开行动
Well, then we need to act on our beliefs,
这就是我公♥司♥的做法
which is what my firm does.
目前 公♥司♥里男女员工的工资是相同的
Now, we have wage parity among my male and female employees,
我对此很骄傲
and I'm very proud of that.
他们为什么鼓掌
Why are they all clapping?
-他是个骗子 -他们听得见你说话
- He's a con man. - They can hear you.
-很好 他们需要知道真♥相♥ -米凯拉
- Good. They need to know. - Michaela.
不好意思 维克先生 我有问题
Excuse me, Mr. Vick. I have a question.
等到问答环节再提问吧
Actually, let's wait until the Q&A.
维克先生 你宣称自己献身于
Mr. Vick, you claim to be devoted
在专业领域内支持女性
to supporting women in the professional space,
但你本人在日常生活中
but do you hold yourself to that same standard
可以坚持这一原则吗
in your own personal life?
你叫什么名字
Oh, wow. Um, your name?
劳拉·卡斯蒂洛 你的答案呢
Laurel Castillo. Your answer?
这一准则是我的个人目标
I have made it a personal goal to hold myself to account
并且坚持在工作和个人生活中践行
in both my professional and my personal life.
严格来说 你从来没有和委托人上过床
So, professionally, you've never, say, slept with a client?
好了 我们继续吧
Alright, let's move on --
和任何与案件相关人员发生性关系
Sleeping with anyone involved in a case you work on
-你都会被吊销执照 -我想我知道
- could get you disbarred. - I think I know that.
那你有没有过
So you have or haven't?
-没有 -确定吗
- I have not. - Are you sure?
我不确定是不是跑题了
I'm not sure we're on topic.
这种行为表现了
That behavior would demonstrate
剥削脆弱的女性的倾向
an affinity for exploiting vulnerable women.
我认为这有可能伤害
I would think that could tarnish
伟大的所罗门·维克的女权主义遗产
the feminist legacy of the great Solomon Vick.
你同意吗
Wouldn't you agree?
同意
I would.
任何不同意的男性
And any man who does not agree
都该被开除 吊销执照 一切
should be fired, disbarred, all of it.
现在 这算回答了你的问题吗 这位小姐
Now, does that answer your question, Ms...?
卡斯蒂洛
Castillo.
是的 我很清楚你的力场了
Yes, I am very clear on where you stand now.
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表