剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
Thought you were just supposed to sit tight and wait for the trial.
你是说还没定好日期的庭审吗
You mean the trial that they still haven't set a date for,
正好给安娜丽丝更多的时间
thereby giving Annalise more time
发现我们达成了协议
to figure out we took a deal?
安娜丽丝不会发现的
Annalise isn't gonna figure it out.
好吧 她可能会发现
Okay, she might figure it out.
谢谢你的安慰
Thanks for the comfort.
听着 我只是觉得
Look, I'm just saying
亚设都出了那种事
the FBI isn't gonna let anything bad happen to us
联调局不会再让我们出事了
after what happened to Asher.
我闭嘴了
I'll shut up now.
-谢谢 -这就对了
- Thank you. - There you go.
有米凯拉或康纳的消息吗
Any word on Michaela or Connor?
没有
Not a peep.
肯定有问题 对吧
Guilty as hell, right?
我的计划是这样
Alright. Here's my plan.
我们向法官提交一份详情诉状
We file a Bill of Particulars with the judge.
什么诉状
Bill of what?
这会迫使检察官公布
It'll force the AUSA to reveal all the charges
所有计划对我提出的指控
that they plan to bring against me.
如果你需要的话 泰根可以帮助你
Tegan can help you if you need it.
你和泰根说了你的案子
You're talking to Tegan about your case?
她是我们的人 对吧
She's on our side, right?
-她帮助劳拉消失了 -我相信她
- She helped Laurel disappear. - I trust her.
你也信任孩子们 现在呢
You also trusted the kids. Now look.
如果你们想退出 我可以理解
If you want out, I'll understand.
不管联调局掌握了你什么证据
Whatever crap the FBI's got on you,
他们也掌握了我们的
they've got on us, too.
我们一定要赢
We're gonna beat this.
我马上向法官提交诉状
I'll file the bill with the judge right away.
你会去亚设的葬礼吗
You going to Asher's funeral?
他是自作自受
He did this to himself.
交给我吧
I got her.
克洛伊 亚设的姐姐
Chloe. Asher's sister?
我过来收拾他的东西 放在葬礼上
I stopped by to get a few of his things to put up at the funeral.
你应该不去吧
I assume you're not going?
什么
Sorry?
哪个凶手会去参加受害者的葬礼呢
What killer wants to go to his victim's funeral?
这事与我无关
Hey, I had nothing to do with this.
那你为什么对联调局撒谎
Then why did you lie to the FBI?
你误会了
You're mistaken.
是吗
Really? Am I?
亚设被杀前用这个手♥机♥给我打过电♥话♥
Asher called me from this phone before he was killed.
给我一个理由为什么我不该认为是你
Give me one damn reason why I shouldn't think it was you.
怎么了
What the hell?
我没事 我需要你的手♥机♥
I'm fine. Just -- I-I need your phone.
-为什么 -是急事
- For what? - It's an emergency.
-把你的手♥机♥给我 -不
- Give me your phone. - No.
等等 我给你六万四
Wait. I'll pay you $6♥4♥,000 for it.
-那是谁的血 -我的 好吗
- Whose blood is that? - It's mine, okay?
我嗑了迷幻药 摔到了头
I-I took shrooms, I fell down, I hit my head.
你可以问佩腾 她看见我们出来的
You can ask Peyton. She saw us all out.
请把你的手♥机♥给我
Now, please, please give me your phone.
好吧 稍等
Okay, just...stay.
等等
Wait.
先告诉我新闻是不是真的
First, tell me if what I saw on the news was true.
什么
W-What?
山姆是韦斯一个人杀的吗
Did Wes kill Sam on his own?
-我不知道 -那再见了
- I-I have no idea. - Then bye.
好吧 事发的时候我不在场
Look, okay, okay. I-I wasn't there when any of it happened,
但是后来我去了
but I was there after,
韦斯下不了手的
and Wes is not the kind of guy who could kill someone.
所以他有帮手
So, he had help.
我当时不在 但我觉得应该是
I wasn't there, but, yeah, I think so.
-安娜丽丝吗 -我不知道
- From Annalise? - I don't know.
拜托 拜托 你的手♥机♥
Please, please, your phone.
谢谢 给
Thank you. Here.
不 你明显嗑药了 我不可能要的
No, you're clearly high. There's no way I'm taking that.
这是押金 你拿回手♥机♥再还我
Collateral until you get your phone back.
不管是谁 别再打电♥话♥了
Whoever this is, stop calling.
-克洛伊 是我 -亚设 这是谁的号♥码
- Chloe, it's me. - Asher? Whose number is this?
听着 你马上来接我
Look, I need you to come pick me up right now.
-不行 -克洛伊 什么
- I can't. - Chloe, what --
我在大西洋城
I'm in Atlantic City.
我被他们发现了
They found out, okay?
米凯拉 康纳尔 奥利弗 他们发现了
Michaela, Connor, Oliver, they found out.
亚设
Asher.
别告诉我是你告诉他们的
Swear on Dad's grave you didn't tell them.
不是 只是 米凯拉问我 我没法撒谎
No, I just -- Michaela asked, and I couldn't lie.
-愚蠢 -我现在很担心
- Idiot. - Just worried that the --
联调局不会遵守协议了
that the FBI won't go through with the deal now.
-他们必须遵守 -不 只有我拿到
- They have to. - No, the deal is contingent
能让他们在庭审中使用的证据协议才有效
on me getting them evidence that they can use at trial.
而我还没拿到
I haven't given them that.
亚设
Asher.
没事的
It's gonna be fine.
我现在就叫车去接你
I call a car to come get you right now.
今晚可有毕业狂欢啊 车子...
It's graduation night. It's gonna...
-车得什么时候才能到 -待在家里
- It's gonna take forever. - Just stay there.
车到了我给你这个号♥码发短♥信♥ 好吗
I'll text you at this number when the car arrives, okay?
好
Okay.
好的
Good.
还有你并不愚蠢 至少没有我蠢
And you're not an idiot, at least not more than me.
爱你
Love you.
你为什么要对联调局撒谎
Why did you lie to the FBI?
我没撒谎 我只是觉得他们没必要知道
I didn't. I-I just didn't think they needed to know.
我弟弟死了
My brother's dead,
我妈可能也会跟着自杀
and my mother's probably gonna kill herself, too.
我恨不得对你千刀万剐好让你说真♥相♥
I will waterboard you to get the truth.
联调局去年还构陷我是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
The FBI framed me for terrorism last year,
所以我不相信他们
so they're not exactly people I trust.
我看起来很好骗吗
Do I look like a moron?
你要是愿意我可以给你看庭审记录
I can show you court transcripts if you want.
他在搜集对安娜丽丝·基廷不利的证据
He was informing against Annalise Keating.
我们都明白她跟亚设的死脱不了干系
We both know she has something to do with this.
希望联调局的人相信你的鬼话
Well, hope the FBI buys that story.
别 别告诉他们 好吗
Just... don't say anything, okay?
傻瓜 是联调局告诉我亚设用了你的电♥话♥
Dummy. The FBI's who told me Asher used your phone.
没想到居然是我来告诉你这件事
I'm just surprised I'm the one who got to break the news.
亚设选择了保护自己
Asher looked out for himself,
就像现在的康纳尔和米凯拉一样
just like Connor and Michaela are now.
我们为什么不能也这样呢
Why aren't we?
我们得计划一下 弗兰克
We need a plan, Frank.
你说的计划不是只有我俩的那种吧
You mean a plan that doesn't just involve you and me.
如果劳拉现在回来
What if Laurel comes back
然后说了所有你一直渴望听到的话
and says all the things that you've ever wanted to hear?
我会选你
I'll choose you.
但也要你选我
But you got to choose me, too.
你和安娜丽丝间有种我永远都无法介入的羁绊
You and Annalise have a bond I'd never want to get between.
你们俩没有吗
You two don't?
当然有
Sure.
但是最终 你才是我的全部
When it's all over, it's you for me.
可我却不知道谁是你的那个人
But I don't know who it is for you,
不过也没关系
and that's okay.
她是我们还留在这里的唯一原因 邦
She's the only reason we're still here, Bon.
你也知道的
You know that, too.
来电
罗伯特
别偷看了
Stop snooping.
罗伯特是谁
Who's Robert?
谁也不是
No one.
我刚得知法官要见我
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表