剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
Bye.
现在怎么办
What now?
刚是我律师 她说政♥府♥
That was my lawyer, she says the government
想起诉安娜丽丝死刑
is seeking the death penalty for Annalise.
我以为宾州已经没有死刑了
I thought the death penalty was suspended in Pennsylvania.
安娜丽丝案是联邦级 不是州级
Annalise's case is Federal, not State.
确实能处决她
So, yeah, they can execute her.
我昨晚跑步被跟踪了
I was tailed on my run last night.
-什么 -算了吧
- What? - Stop.
是辆黑色运动多功能车 多半是联调局
It was a black SUV, probably the FBI.
不 疑神疑鬼就是这样的
No, this is just how paranoia works,
你的脑子在编造谎言
you -- your mind is making things up.
或许联调局听到了加布里尔告诉我们的一切
Or the FBI heard everything that Gabriel told us,
说明那都是真的
which means it's all true --
他们杀了亚设
they killed Asher
现在也想杀了安娜丽丝
and now they want to do the same to Annalise.
我们和恶魔做了交易 米凯拉
We signed a deal with the devil, Michaela.
-我们与法律同一阵线 -法律不重要了
- The law is on our side. - The law doesn't matter
因为腐♥败♥官员想让我死
when there are corrupt people in power who want me dead.
你觉得是州长干的
You think this is the Governor?
她没法控制联邦案
She doesn't have control over a federal case.
-别傻了 -我会推♥翻♥此案的 安娜丽丝
- Don't be a fool. - I'll get this thrown out, Annalise.
而且我还会利用此案证明这起密谋案
Even better, I'll use it to prove that your conspiracy case
完全是针对你的阴谋
is actually a conspiracy against you
是腐♥败♥过激的政♥府♥发起的
by a corrupt, overzealous government.
正是做这个决定的政♥府♥ 泰根
It's that same government who made this call, Tegan!
不是法官 不是陪审团
Not a judge, not a jury.
陪审团最终不会同意这么干
A jury will never go for this in the end.
联邦政♥府♥会确保白人陪审团
A white jury who the Feds will guarantee
都是支持死刑的人
are all pro-death penalty might.
这有什么用
How is that helpful?
我们没时间自欺欺人了
We don't have time for denial.
我不是在自欺欺人
No one is in denial.
我两小时后去见地检官
I have a meeting with the AUSA
推♥翻♥这个案子
in two hours to get this thrown out.
我很擅长我的工作
I am really good at my job!
基廷女士 有人探视
Ms. Keating, you have a visitor.
千万别是罗伯特
Please tell me his name is not Robert.
是个女的 她叫薇薇安
It's a woman. Her name is Vivian.
见鬼了
Oh, hell no.
又来送山姆的治疗录音了
Here to drop off more of Sam's therapy tapes?
还是联调局又派你来了
Or did the FBI send you again?
我来跟你谈联调局的事
They're who I came to talk to you about.
很好 告诉他们我要起诉他们和你骚扰
Great, tell them that I'm suing them and you for harassment.
他们杀了亚设 安娜丽丝
They killed Asher, Annalise.
联调局 他们杀了那男孩
The FBI, they're who killed that boy.
加布 他没告诉任何人因为他没看清凶手的脸
Gabe -- he didn't tell anyone because he didn't see her face.
但他现在知道是谁了
But now that he knows who she is,
是波洛克探员 他慌了
this Agent Pollock, he's scared.
我也是 但他不必知道
As am I. Not that he needs to know that.
加布里尔知道你来吗
Does Gabriel know that you're here?
发生了那么多事你还在瞒着他
You're still lying to him after everything?
我做不到
I can't.
我有得选还会来找你吗
You think I'd come to you if I had another option?
我不会再中你的圈套了 薇薇安
I'm not falling for another set-up, Vivian.
我是作为母亲来的 仅此而已
I'm here as a mother, that's all.
我儿子是唯一的证人
My son is the only eyewitness
能证明联调局探员杀了人
in a murder committed by an FBI agent.
联调局下个目标多半就是他
God knows he's probably next on their hit list.
我现在是自身难保
I've got my own life to worry about right now.
如果加布里尔公开作证他看到了什么
If Gabriel goes on record about what he saw,
那就会搅黄联调局针对你的案子了
that blows up the FBI's whole case against you.
你想怎样
What do you want?
让加布里尔匿名
Make Gabriel's statement anonymous.
不可能
That can't happen.
你有那个本事
You can make anything happen.
所以加布里尔才选择留下来跟着你学习
That's why Gabriel stayed to learn from you.
回去吧
Go home.
如果我还知道能帮你翻案的线索
What if I know something else that'll help your case?
什么
What?
你先答应帮加布里尔
Say you'll help Gabriel first.
我只会上一次当 妹子
Fool me once, girl.
安娜丽丝 拜托
Annalise, please!
她在说谎 加布和她编故事来害你
She's lying. Gabe and her cooked up that story to trap you.
还是有利用价值
We can still use it.
查波洛克探员
Dig into Agent Pollock.
看她有没有可能是她杀了亚设
See if there's any chance that she did this to Asher.
我去查
On it.
慢着 我们该告诉内特
Wait. We should tell Nate.
为什么
Why?
他就会知道他和谁做了交易
So he knows who he signed a deal with.
那就暴露了我们知道他反水了
That means outing we know he turned.
这能把他吓回我们这边
It'll scare him back to our side.
不
No.
正是他的证词对你不利
His testimony is the thing that can convict you --
让你可能被判死刑
and now get you the death penalty.
我说了不
I said no.
先查波洛克 再做打算
Find Pollock, we'll plan our next move.
薇薇安说了什么
What'd Vivian say?
她又扯上毒品了
Oh, she's in more drug trouble.
行 不许这样了
Okay, no. Unh-unh.
小团体不能有秘密
No more secret inner circle crap.
直说吧
Fess up.
行 可能是联调局探员杀了亚设
Alright. An FBI agent might've killed Asher.
你最不该告诉安娜丽丝我的事情
Annalise is the last person you should be telling my business to.
你选择留下是因为她是好律师
You chose to stay here because she's such a great lawyer.
这正是你需要的
And that's what you need right now.
-不该找她 -这是因为治疗录音的事吗
- Not her. - Is this about the therapy tapes?
因为我愿意原谅她破坏我婚姻的事
Because I am willing to forgive her for wrecking my marriage
只要这能换来你的安全
if it means getting you safe.
她威胁要杀了我
She threatened to kill me.
什么
What?
不是她本人 是她手下的人
Not her. But her guy...
听
Here.
语♥音♥备忘录
真希望是我杀了山姆
I wish that I had killed Sam.
我就是这么恨他
That's how much I hated the guy.
也许杀死他的儿子也是不错的选择
Maybe killing his son is the next best thing.
我猜是因为她以为我是出♥卖♥♥♥她的线人
I guess she thought I was informing against her.
那个人...
That guy...
是弗兰克吗
That's Frank?
你认识他
You know him?
你姑妈认识他
Your aunt knew him.
我姑妈
My aunt?
山姆有一个姐姐 汉娜
Sam has an older sister. Hannah.
她从小就认识弗兰克一家
She grew up knowing Frank's family.
你现在才告诉我
You're just telling me this now?
她不是好人 你不必知道她 宝贝
She's not a good person for you to know, baby.
这不该由你来决定
That's not a decision for you to make.
我离开那个家庭是有原因的 加布里尔
I ran away from that family for a reason, Gabriel.
不 你离开是因为山姆出轨了安娜丽丝
No, you ran because Sam screwed Annalise.
那确实是最后一根稻草
That's what pushed me out the door, yes.
但也有汉娜的原因
But Hannah is part of it, too.
把这定性为一起死刑谋杀案
Making this a capital murder case
是一件十分严重的事情
is a more-than-material fact.
我对此一无所知
My lack of knowledge about that is grounds
因此我要解除之前与检方的协议
for invalidating my contract with the AUSA's office.
重新与检方商议协议条款
So I -- I was thinking we negotiate new terms
这同样也适用于康纳尔的协议
for my deal -- which would also apply to Connor's.
你还好吧 米凯拉
Is everything okay, Michaela?
不好 我感觉十分糟糕
No. I find it very upsetting
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表