剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
that you don't know where she is?
-我不知道 -我也不知道
- I don't. - Neither do I.
我也是这么跟联调局说的
Told the FBI the same thing.
是沙维尔把她带走了 你我都知道
Xavier took her. We both know that.
别再来这了
Don't come here again.
帮我找到她
Help me find her.
-我找到他了 -奥利弗
- I found him. - Oliver!
我用老方法黑进了图书馆
I did some old-school library hacking
发现了弗吉尼亚一间监狱的新闻中
and found a newsletter from a prison in Virginia
提到你了爸爸
that mentions your dad.
听着 "德·哈尔彭犯人因建立了一个
Listen -- "Inmate D. Halpern received the Warden's Award
在线慈善机构帮助家暴受害者
for starting an online charity
而获得了典狱长嘉奖"
that supports domestic abuse victims."
一个慈善机构 说明他改过自新了
A charity. It shows he's reformed.
-我们还不知道那就是他 -我确定是他
- We don't know that that's him. - But we do.
奥利弗
Oliver.
他和你的眼睛一模一样
He has your eyes.
迪尔菲尔德年度典狱长嘉奖已公布
这是劳拉名下一个保险箱的钥匙
It's to a safe deposit box in Laurel's name.
她和她的一位家庭成员共有
She shares it with a family member.
是你吗
Is it you?
不是
No.
桑德琳 沙维尔
Sandrine? Xavier?
我知道
I get it.
你感受到的痛苦 你的心痛
That hurt you feel, that kick in your heart?
劳拉孩提时起
I've been living with that pain every day
我就每天活在痛苦中
since Laurel was a child.
想想那有多恐怖
Think about how scary that is.
某天醒来 发现了自己女儿
You wake up one day to find out just how much
有多痛恨自己
your own daughter hates you.
我还是不知道为什么
I still don't get why.
我只知道她想惩罚我 她成功了
I just know that she wanted to punish me, and it worked.
看看我现在在哪
Look where I am now.
这是你自找的
You did this to yourself.
不 是劳拉害的
No. Laurel did this.
她可能对你也有同样的计划
And she's probably got the same plan for you,
还有安娜丽丝 以及所有她告诉联调局的人
Annalise, and whoever else she's talking to the FBI about.
这件事最大的受害者
The biggest tragedy in all this?
克里斯托弗
Christopher.
我想救他 让她不要毁了他
I tried to save him, to keep her from destroying him
正如她生命中其他所有男人 我 多米尼克
like every other man in her life -- me, Dominick,
韦斯 现在是你
Wes...and now you.
要想担心谁
You want to worry about someone?
还是担心下那个可爱的小男孩吧
Worry about that sweet little boy.
我们就说赫克托
We say Hector's covered
受人口贩运受害者保护♥法♥保护
by the Trafficking Victims Protection Act.
他被拐卖♥♥来做什么
Well, what was he trafficked for?
打扫房♥子 从事性工作
House cleaning? Sex work?
如果你不知道 就不能证明目的不当
If you don't know, you can't prove improper purpose.
-那就试试童年入境暂缓计划 -他太小了
- Then we try to use DACA. - He's too young for DACA.
我想到了
I got it. Here.
我们让赫克托重新画一幅
We, uh -- We get Hector to redraw this
不写出移♥民♥及海关执法局字母的画
without the ICE letters.
那样的话 我们证明他在家
That way, we prove that he experienced
遭受了暴♥力♥迫♥害♥
violent persecution at home.
你要教一个小孩给出经过修改的证词
You're gonna coach a small child to offer doctored testimony?
-你就会这么做 -我很厉害不会被发现
- You would do it. - Well, I'm good enough not to get caught.
但你不行
You're not.
你们都太让我失望了 下课
You're all a disappointment. Class dismissed.
加布里尔
Gabriel.
-你要回家去一趟 -什么
- You're going home. - Excuse me?
不是你的公♥寓♥ 是回芝加哥和你妈妈在一起
Not to your apartment, but back to Chicago with your mother.
这事不是你说了算
That's not your decision.
想想我们的客户
Think about our client.
那个男孩可能只想和自己的家人在一起
That boy probably wants nothing more than to be with his family,
而你却将你的家人拒之于千里之外
and here you are throwing yours away.
她阻止我认识我的父亲
She threw away my chance to know my father.
原谅她吧 我说认真的 加布里尔
Then forgive her. I mean it, Gabriel.
听着 她犯了一个大错
Listen, she made one big mistake,
但她给你了生命
but she gave you your life.
我大部分人生中她都在嗑药
She was high most of my life.
因为她很痛苦 就像你现在一样
Because she was in pain, just like you are right now.
回去做一个你总是说你想成为的那种男人
So go and be the man you keep saying you want to be
原谅她吧
and forgive her.
你知道你想这么做
You know you want to.
我需要清静一下 亚设
I need a second, Asher.
我知道怎么能让他们离开了
I know how we get them to leave.
加布里尔杀了薇薇安的男友
Gabriel killed Vivian's boyfriend.
什么
What?
是的 他告诉了米凯拉 至少暗示了
Yeah, he told Michaela, or at least...he hinted at it.
游戏结束了 对吗
That's game over, right?
我们不能利用这个
We can't use that.
我们只用威胁要利用这个
We just have to threaten to use that.
我们不能总是伤害别人而指望不会被报复
We can't keep hurting people and not expect them to hurt us back.
AK
Ak.
劳拉和克里斯托弗的事不是你的错
What happened to Laurel and Christopher wasn't your fault.
去帮康纳吧 他需要你的帮助
Go help Connor. He needs it.
很不想说我早就说过了
Hate to say I told you so.
什么意思
What does that mean?
你的新老板现在和薇薇安·马多克斯在一起
Your new boss is hanging out with Vivian Maddox.
我不和你儿子共事 马多克斯女士
I don't work with your son, Ms. Maddox.
米德尔顿大学在监管我们的法律援助中心
Middleton University oversees our clinic.
基廷教授在中心工作
Professor Keating's involvement in the clinic
所以我来找你 以一个担心的家长的身份
is why I'm coming to you, as a concerned parent.
你有什么顾虑
What's the concern?
我听到了一些流言
I've heard some rumors.
大家喜欢聊闲话 尤其是关于安娜丽丝的
People love to gossip, especially about Annalise.
有流言说她卷入了一项非法活动中
Rumors about her being involved in illegal activity.
我还是不知道这和你儿子
I'm still not getting what this has to do
或我的律所有什么关系
with your son or my firm.
如果安娜丽丝·基廷在为你工作期间
If Annalise Keating were arrested for illegal activity
因为违法活动被捕 就会有诉讼
while working for you, there'd be lawsuits,
其中很多的矛头都会指向你们公♥司♥
many of which your firm would pick up the tab for.
我是说 如果她的罪行波及我儿子
I mean, if my son got implicated in her crimes,
我肯定告你们
I know I'd sue you.
是特莱斯蔻
It's Telesco.
她因为我害她被联调局开除而生气
She's pissed I got her fired from the FBI,
所以就派薇薇安来了
so she sent in Vivian.
姑娘连前妻都拉出来要扳倒你
Girl must be scraping the bottom of the barrel
也真的是无所不用其极了
if she's using the ex-wife to take you down.
怎么了
What's wrong?
告诉我
Tell me.
你是在耍我吗
Are you playing me?
我是作为你的朋友在尽力
I'm trying to be your friend here,
而且你是一点都不配合
but you're making it really hard.
-有所隐瞒的不是我 -是吗
- I'm not the one hiding things. - Really?
因为你去加州"疗养"时
Because I covered for your ass
是我在为你打掩护
when you went to the "Spa" in California.
我得留在这里接受联调局审查
Meanwhile, I was here being interrogated by the FBI.
他们认为是我杀了埃米特 你现在还怪我
They think I killed Emmett, and now you're accusing me of this?
不 我不玩了
No. Unh-unh. Nope.
你为什么不告诉我你要去见薇薇安
Why didn't you tell me that you were meeting with Vivian?
因为上次我告诉你坏消息
Because the last time I gave you bad news,
你就进了康复中心
you ended up in rehab.
我是你唯一的朋友了
I'm one of the only friends you've got here.
相比我需要你 你更需要我
You need me more than I need you.
但如果你不能信任我
But if you can't trust me --
我可以
I can.
我也信任你
And I do.
谢谢
Thank you.
你在哪
Hey, where are you?
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表