剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
What's the opposite of Midas Touch?
说的就是我
Because that's my gift,
我能让身边的人变成混♥蛋♥
of turning everything around me into ass.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我懂
I get it.
现在的情况很糟糕
This is a very stressful situation.
没错 但我耍小孩脾气没有用
Yeah, but me having tantrums doesn't help.
这也没错
That is also true.
这也是我不想要小孩的主要原因
And the main reason I don't want children.
泰根
Tegan.
证人是韦斯
The witness is Wes.
他写了一份供词
He wrote a confession,
藏在银行的保管箱里
he hid it in a safe deposit box --
不要妄下结论
Let's not jump to conclusions.
我会去查查的
Okay. I'll see what I can find out.
趴下 趴下
Get down! Get down!
我女儿受伤了吗 求你告诉我
Is my baby hurt? Please tell me!
-妈妈 别这样 -她受伤了吗
- Mama, no! - Is she hurt?!
-别这样 妈妈 -告诉我
- No. Mama. - Please tell me!
开车
Drive!
快开车
Drive right now!
万一你刚才不是在开玩笑
In case you weren't kidding earlier
为了防止你为报复我而说出真♥相♥
and want to tell the real truth just to get back at me,
我先告诉你所罗门确保了我的协议牢不可破
you should know Solomon made my deal iron-clad.
你会受不了良心的谴责的 米凯拉
You're not gonna be able to live with yourself, Michaela.
我知道你不承认 但愧疚感会跟着你一辈子
I know you say you will, but it's gonna eat away at you.
那不可能
It's not.
你怎么知道
You can't know that.
我已经去过监狱了 康纳尔
I already went to prison, Connor.
一所名为"童年"的监狱
It's called my childhood.
没人教我该怎么打理头发
No one ever taught me how to do my hair,
怎么清理自己 怎么读书
wash myself, or read.
我吃过鱼饵
I ate bait once
因为我爸忘了给我饭吃
because my father forgot to feed me.
我叔叔用在我身上熄灭烟头
My uncle showed his affection
来表达对我的关心
by putting cigarettes out on my skin.
我可以给你讲无数件这样的事
I can tell you a hundred stories like that,
或者更恶劣的事 但是...
or worse, but...
我不想去回忆
I don't want to,
因为我真的非常努力
because I worked really hard to...
才抛开那一切走出来
forget and get out
变成现在这样
and become the damn miracle that I am.
所以我拒绝
So no.
我不会选择痛苦 如果我还有选择
I'm not gonna choose to suffer, if I don't have to.
我已经受了够多的苦了
I've suffered enough.
我去看了汉娜的保险箱
I went to Hannah's safe deposit box.
拿到了她护照和遗嘱的复印件
I got a copy of her passport, the will.
还有吗
What else you got?
里面就只有这些
That's all there is.
听着
Hey, look,
我的律师已经知道了
my attorney's on notice, okay?
如果我二十分钟内没有返回办公室
If I'm not back in the office in 20 minutes,
他就会报♥警♥
he's gonna call the police,
他会告诉警♥察♥你的名字
he's gonna give them your name.
你知道我的名字了
You found out my name?
也就是说有更多
That means there's more papers
说明我跟汉娜亲子关系的文件
listing me as Hannah's kid.
而这意味着我不得不因为你撒谎而杀掉你
Which means I have to make your wife and kids sad
让你的妻儿伤心了
and kill you for lying to me.
别 求你了 别杀我
No. Please, no. Please.
谢谢你能出庭 州长
Thank you for being here, Governor.
你说的好像我有选择一样
You say that like I have a choice.
那我们就速战速决以免耽搁你太久
Well, let's not keep you too long, then.
是你指使人杀了老内特尼尔·勒西吗
Did you order the death of Nathaniel Lahey Sr.?
不是
No.
你知道是沙维尔·卡斯蒂洛指使的吗
Do you know if Xavier Castillo ordered the death?
知道 因为那个狱警在民事审理中说过
Yes, because that guard named him during the Civil Suit.
你认识沙维尔·卡斯蒂洛吗
Did you know Xavier Castillo?
不认识 我从没见过或与他说过话
No, nor have I ever met or spoken to him.
你认识他的父亲豪尔赫吗
Do you know his father, Jorge?
不认识
No.
州长 你是否因基廷女士
Governor, did you ever coordinate
在最高法一案中击败过你
with any member of the Castillo family
而与卡斯蒂洛家或联调局中的任何人
or the FBI to exact revenge on Ms. Keating
合谋对她进行报复
for defeating you in a Supreme Court case?
没有
No.
没有为了你的连任做过这些事吗
You weren't protecting your re-election?
没有 因为我计划赢得选举的方法
No, because I plan to win my election
是说服公众我是从事这份工作的最佳人选
by convincing the public I'm the best person for the job.
而不是靠
The way not to do that
犯下一系列暴♥力♥谋杀罪行
is to commit a series of violent murders.
那是基廷女士的作风
That's more Ms. Keating's fallback.
反对 请惩戒证人
Objection. Censure the witness.
州长
Governor.
抱歉
My apologies.
没有其他问题了
No further questions.
发誓这不是你干的
Swear it wasn't you.
我为什么要杀害汉娜
Why would I kill Hannah?
你为什么要做这一切 弗兰克
Why do you do anything, Frank?
你知道你一直没明白的是什么吗
You know what you never get?
我都是为了你
Is that you're it for me.
是你把我救了出来
You got me out of the pound.
当然 我会把事情搞砸
And sure, I mess up,
但我现在只想让你开心
but all I want to do now is make you happy.
不 这从来都不是你的职责
No. That's never been your job.
是山姆的
It was Sam's.
我现在巴不得杀了他
And he's who I'd kill right now.
他明知我的身份 还借此对付我
He knew who I was, and he used it against me,
让我觉得自己很病态
made me think I was sick.
那是因为你让他想起了
That's because you reminded him
他有多病态
of how sick he was.
不要再恨自己了
No more hating yourself.
这是什么
What's that?
你知道我的名字了
You found out my name?
也就是说有更多说明我跟汉娜亲子关系的文件
That means there are more papers listing me as Hannah's kid.
而这意味着我不得不因为你撒谎而杀掉你
Which means I have to make your wife and kids sad
让你的妻儿伤心了
and kill you for lying to me.
别 求你了 别杀我
No. Please, no. Please. No.
不是文件 是一个USB闪存盘
It's not papers. It's a flash drive.
这能帮你赢
How you're gonna win.
州长 我凭借集体诉讼案
Governor, when I beat you at the Supreme Court
在最高法♥院♥击败你时 你生气吗
with my class action, were you upset?
更多是失望
More disappointed.
因为毁了你的政♥治♥前途
Because of the damage to your political career?
对纳税者来说
To the taxpayer.
你的胜诉让州里蒙受了数百万损失
Your victory cost the state millions.
如果能拯救成千上万遭遇不公判决的贫苦人♥民♥
Money well spent if it saved thousands of poor people
这笔钱花得值
from unjust convictions.
争议性观点
Argumentative.
这和辩方提出的动机有关
This speaks to the defense's theory of motive.
反对有效
Sustained.
你认识沙维尔·卡斯蒂洛吗
Do you know Xavier Castillo?
我之前说过 不认识
As I stated earlier, no.
那汉娜·基廷呢
What about Hannah Keating?
我不认识她
I don't know who that is.
她是我已故丈夫的姐姐 汉娜
She's my deceased husband's sister. Hannah.
-你不认识她 -不认识
- You don't know her? - I do not.
然而 汉娜·基廷在与
And yet, Hannah Keating recorded herself
沙维尔·卡斯蒂洛的通话录音中
on a phone call to Xavier Castillo
这样说到
saying this...
我刚看到州长在电视上说
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表