剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
I want to go to prison!
为什么要我一直重复
Why do I have to keep saying that?
尤其是对你 我丈夫
Especially to you, my husband,
你应该理解我的
who's supposed to understand
而且认同我所认为的最好的选择
and honor what I think's best for me.
那什么选择对我最好
What about what's best for me?
-你考虑过吗 -当然了
- Have you even thought about that? - Of course.
我要你拼尽全力
Look, I need you to fight like hell
争取到米凯拉拿到的那种协议
to get the same deal that Michaela got!
那样 我们这两个
So that we, the two people
誓死相爱的人
who vowed to love each other 'til death,
才能继续相爱 因为我还爱你
can stay in love, because I still love you,
即使我为你放弃了那么多
despite everything that I've lost for you --
我的工作 我的道德
my job, my morals.
这是你欠我的
So, you owe me this.
如果你不同意 我就跟你离婚
If you don't agree, then I'll just divorce you.
马上离婚
Right now.
行
Okay.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你的电♥话♥ 康纳尔
Your phone, Connor.
谁的
Who is it?
兰福德
Lanford.
我们要修改你的认罪协议
We're altering your plea deal.
不 我按你的要求作证指控安娜丽丝了
No. I testified against Annalise, like you wanted.
我们在改善条款 康纳尔
We're improving the terms, Connor.
为什么
Why?
你的协议和普拉特女士的不一样 我不满意
I didn't like that you got a different deal than Ms. Pratt.
我们去掉了刑期 转为缓刑
We've cut it down to no years and probation.
我不明白 你们不用这样做的
I don't get it. You don't have to do this.
对 我们不用
No. We don't.
勒西先生 你和山姆·基廷的死
Mr. Lahey, were you involved in any way at all
有任何关联吗
with the death of Sam Keating?
-没有 -但你被逮捕了
- No. - You were arrested
而且差点被指控杀害他 为什么
and almost charged for his murder, though. Why?
我曾是他的男朋友 总会成为第一嫌疑人
I was the boyfriend. That's always the first suspect.
有其他原因吗
Any other reason?
我被陷害了
I was framed.
我马上去办
I'm on it.
你将很可能是你自己犯下的谋杀罪陷害于我
You set me up for a murder you probably committed yourself.
你认为是谁陷害了你 勒西先生
Who do you believe framed you, Mr. Lahey?
当时我以为是安娜丽丝
At the time, I thought Annalise.
你的想法有得到证实吗
Did you ever get confirmation of this?
我恨我对你所做的一切 真的很恨
I hate what I did to you. I hate it.
我恨我自己
I hate myself.
没有
No.
因为她不是陷害我的人
'Cause she wasn't the one who framed me.
你是说有人为她做这些事
You mean she had an associate do it for her?
我是说不是她干得
I mean she didn't do it.
是汉娜·基廷
That was Hannah Keating.
她想把安娜丽丝和山姆的死联♥系♥在一起
She wanted to connect Annalise to Sam's murder,
现在我很清楚汉娜如何做到的
and now it's very clear to me how Hannah did it --
她利用了卡斯蒂洛一家和州长
by using the Castillos and the Governor.
打断你一下 勒西先生
Let me stop you, Mr. Lahey.
基廷女士有强迫你改变今天的证词吗
Did Ms. Keating coerce you to change your testimony today?
没有
No.
是你和特别探员兰福德
That was you and Special Agent Lanford,
你们给我两千万美元让我按你们的话说
when you offered me $20 million to say what you want.
我想是希望我不会告诉陪审团
I'm just guessing that's so I don't tell the jury
一名为卡斯蒂洛效力的联调局探员
that an FBI agent working for the Castillos
杀了亚设·米尔斯顿
murdered Asher Millstone.
为什么
Why?
别说是因为我拿下了州长
And don't say because I got the Governor.
-我没有 -不是
- I didn't. - No.
这和州长没关系
It's got nothing to do with the Governor.
你为什么放弃那两千万美元
You gave up $20 million for what?
我没有放弃 我会拿到手的
I didn't give it up. I'mma get it.
内特
Nate.
我恨了你很长时间
I hated you for a long time,
甚至当我们在一起时
and even when we were together,
我以为我会让你回心转意
I-I think I thought I was gonna get you back,
但那不只是你
but it wasn't just you.
而是我
It was me.
那是我 那天晚上是我在酒吧迈出了第一步
It was me. I made the first move at the bar that night.
但如果我抛下这一切 我是说真的抛下
But if I'm gonna move on -- I mean, really move on...
我要走出自己的一条路
I gotta own my side of the road.
今天就是这样
Today was that.
我不知...
I... don't.
什么都别说
Don't say anything.
试试吧
Just try it.
为你造成的一切负责
Take responsibility for how you ended up here.
因为你擅长很多事 安娜丽丝
'Cause you're good at a lot of things, Annalise.
这不是其中之一
That's not one of them.
给你
Here.
这是什么
What's this?
韦斯的证词
Wes' confession.
在沙维尔那里找到的
Found it on Xavier.
再见 安娜丽丝
Goodbye, Annalise.
米凯拉在吗
Is Michaela here?
不在 我让她去买♥♥吃的了
No, I sent her out for Buster's.
给 两杯曼哈顿
Here. Two Manhattans.
我们要庆祝什么
What are we celebrating?
我想为之前发脾气道歉
Uh, I wanted to apologize for blowing up earlier.
不是因为你知道我拿到了新协议
It's not because you knew I was getting a new deal?
你没有去图书馆
You were never at the library.
你是和兰福德在一起
You were with Lanford,
同意出其不意指证安娜丽丝
agreeing to surprise Annalise and testify against her
只要他给我新的协议
as long as he gave me a new deal.
怎么回事
What the hell?
难道我们会置身事外吗
As if we could stay away?
快给我个拥抱
Hug me now.
我们是来看你赢的 妹妹
We're here to watch you win, sis.
没事了 宝贝
It's alright, baby.
我们在这
We're here.
你同意撒什么谎了
What lies did you agree to?
只要说安娜丽丝逼我
Just to say that Annalise made me delete
从她硬盘里删除了
some dirty photos of her and Wes
她和韦斯的照片
from her hard drive.
你不需要撒这个谎
Well, now you don't have to tell that lie.
不 我会说任何话只要
No. I will say whatever it takes --
我想要离婚 奥利
I want a divorce, Oli.
离婚诉讼
解除婚姻关系
我拒绝了协议
I refused the deal.
庭审一结束我就去坐牢
I go to prison as soon as the trial's over.
我不会在那段时间毁了你的生活
And I'm not gonna ruin your life for that entire time.
这不是你一个人能决定的
This -- This is not your decision to make.
你的证词会让安娜丽丝输掉庭审
Your testimony could make Annalise lose her trial,
这就意味着劳拉会去监狱
and that -- that means Laurel goes to prison
-克里斯托弗将会一个人 -如果你这么做
- and Christopher's alone. - I'm all alone
我也将会孤身一人
if you go through with this.
直到你遇到一个
Only until you meet someone
-真正对你好的人 -不 那个人是你
- who's actually good for you. - No, that's you.
我让你变成了罪犯
I've turned you into a criminal.
我自己变成的罪犯
I made myself into that.
如果山姆出事那晚
And none of that would have happened
你没有遇到我这一切都不会发生
if I hadn't showed up to your door the night of Sam.
我们是因为那件事才在一起的
That's the only thing keeping us together.
死亡 谋杀 创伤
Death, murder, and trauma.
如果我们还在一起
And that's gonna follow us, always...
-不 -这些都会一直跟随我们
- No. - if we stay together.
不 你不能这么做
No. You don't get to do this.
我决心已定
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表