剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
《逍遥法外》前情提要
Previously on "How To Get Away With Murder"...
-罗伯特是谁 -谁也不是
- Who's Robert? - No one.
你会佩戴上定位装置
You'll be fitted with a location-monitoring device
并且只能待在家里
and stay confined to your residence.
如果我们不能彼此信任 我们还有什么呢
If we can't trust each other, what do we have?
他们叛变了
They turned.
你不会真的惊讶于
You can't be surprised
他们最终选择了自保吧
that they finally chose themselves.
桃树街房♥屋失火致一人死亡
内特肯定已经把文件的复印件给了联调局
Nate must've already handed over copies of the files to the FBI.
他为什么要这么做
Why would he do that?
为了达成他自己的交易
To cut his own deal.
内特告诉我他受够了我们所有人
Nate told me he was done with all of us.
等我动了手他就真的没了
He's not gonna have much left in him once I get done.
不要靠近他
Don't go near him.
不能让他知道我们知道了
He can't know that we know.
妈 我需要你
Hey, Ma. I need you.
马多克斯先生 这是波洛克特别探员
Mr. Maddox, this is Special Agent Pollock.
我知道谁杀了亚设
I know who killed Asher.
谁
Who?
是联调局
It was the FBI.
我刚从联调局回来
Just got back from the FBI.
你为什么会去联调局
Why were you at the FBI?
因为我看到是谁杀了亚设
Because I saw who killed Asher --
你现在才想到告诉我们
You're just telling us this now?
我原来以为是劳拉
I thought it was Laurel!
你为什么会觉得是劳拉
Why would you think it was Laurel?
因为凶手是个女人 棕发
Because it was a woman, and she had brown hair,
然后你上次说劳拉之前住在亚设住的公♥寓♥里
and then you told me that Laurel used to live in Asher's.
你这又是在甩锅
Is this just you pointing the finger at someone else?
不 是我今晚遇到的联调局探员
No, I-I-it's an FBI agent that I met tonight!
好吗 她叫丹妮丝·波洛克
Alright? Her name's Denise Pollock.
她是亚设的对接人 是她杀了他
And she was Asher's handler, and she killed him.
-你为什么不阻止她 -他当时已经死了
- Why wouldn't you stop her? - He was already dead.
这又是什么圈套
Is this just some sort of set-up?
你戴着窃听器想骗我们说些蠢话
You're trying to catch us saying something dumb on a wire?
你觉得弗莱德·汉普顿的遭遇蠢吗
Was what happened to Fred Hampton dumb?
-你说什么呢 -上帝啊
- What are you talking about? - Oh, my God.
联调局在他和怀孕的未婚妻
The FBI had him shot and killed
睡觉的时候射杀了他
while he was sleeping next to his pregnant fiancée.
你觉得亚设和黑豹一样
Did you just compare Asher to a Black Panther?
联调局想扳倒安娜丽丝
The FBI wants to take down Annalise.
所以就杀了出♥卖♥♥♥她的人
So they killed the guy informing against her.
-你在胡说什么 -下一个也许就是你们
- You don't know what you're talking about. - You guys could be next.
我是来警告你们的
I just came here to warn you.
不 你只会把我们弄的疑人疑鬼的
No, you're here to make us all paranoid.
滚出去
Now, get the hell out.
我说的是真的
I'm telling the truth.
出去
Get out!
他看起来像在说实话
He seemed like he was telling the truth.
别这么说
Don't say that.
什么都别说
Don't say anything.
小心窃听器
Bugged.
我们迅速出击
I say we go in quick and dirty.
要求增加一个可以待的地方
We ask for the one additional location,
-不会让你显得很贪心 -可我就是很贪心
- and you don't seem greedy. - But I am greedy.
这次听我的
Well, I'm calling this shot.
这是场持久战
We're early in this battle,
巨龙得留到
and you don't bust out your dragon
抵达君临
until you get to King's Landing
准备进攻红堡时再释放
and are prepared to sack the Red Keep.
说人话
English, please.
群里的游戏 我就是你的卡丽熙
"Game of Thrones," I'm your Khaleesi!
安娜丽丝
Annalise!
你来这干什么
What the hell are you doing here?
我喜欢你的新发型
I love this new look.
你不回我电♥话♥
You haven't returned my calls.
-我有我的原因 -我知道 你很忙
- For a reason. - Right, I know -- you've been preoccupied.
别又指责我和联调局合作
And please don't accuse me of working with the FBI.
你有和他们合作吗
Are you?
我想帮你 安娜丽丝
I want to help, Annalise.
你可以让他们放弃起诉吗
Can you get my charges dropped?
我是个优秀的律师 我免费帮你们
I'm a damn good lawyer, I'll join the team pro bono.
听着 罗伯特 我们约过几次会
Listen, Robert, we've had some nice dates.
还跳了舞
We danced.
但是我现在面临着谋杀指控
But I'm being accused of murder.
任何一个正常人都会想离得远远的
And any sane person would run for the hills.
安娜丽丝 别这样
Annalise, come on...
你想干什么
What is this about?
除了想让人觉得你疯了
Other than you clearly wanting to seem crazy?
我没疯 我只是
I'm not crazy, I just...
好吧 也许她确实让我有点发疯
Okay, fine, maybe she did make me a little crazy, but...
说实话 我喜欢这种感觉
Honestly, I like it.
喜欢她
Her.
找个酒吧去吧
Well, take your crazy to the bar across the street.
也许你还能再找到个孤独的
You can probably find some lonely, successful ladies
成功女性
to meet there.
经验之谈
You speaking from experience?
滚吧
Get.
我不会取消
I'm not going to suspend
针对你当事人的在家软禁的 普赖斯女士
your client's house arrest, Ms. Price.
我方动议不是取消软禁
Our motion isn't to suspend the house arrest,
而是允许她去我的办公室
but to increase the range to my office at C&G.
基廷女士有潜逃风险
Ms. Keating is a flight risk,
她刚从墨西哥被引渡回来
she was just extradited from Mexico.
那幸好我的办公室在市中心 而不是墨西哥
Then it's a good thing my office is in Center City, not Mexico.
基廷女士住在顶层公♥寓♥
Ms. Keating lives in a penthouse,
那里有足够的房♥间可以准备辩词
there is plenty of room to conduct her defense there.
这是一场需要数周时间准备的
This is a federal trial that will entail
联邦庭审
weeks of preparation.
因此 我和我的当事人
As such, my client and I
需要足够的时间和自♥由♥度
will need as much time and flexibility as possible
为辩护做充足的准备
to mount an adequate defense.
在家软禁一样可以
Adequate defenses are mounted
为辩护做充足的准备
under house arrest all of the time.
和证人及专家证人的会面又如何进行
And Ms. Keating's meetings with witnesses and experts?
在家接待他们吗
Is she meant to host them in her home?
可以了 普赖斯女士
You've made your point, Ms. Price.
法庭同意将基廷女士在家软禁的地点
The court agrees to expand Ms. Keating's house arrest
延伸至卡普兰·高德律所 即刻生效
to include Caplan & Gold, effective immediately.
高兴了吗
You proud of me or what?
你应该多要几个地方
You should've asked for more.
法官阁下 检方办公室申请提交
Your Honor, my office would also like to file
意向通知
a notice of intent today.
-什么意向 -将此案升级为死刑案
- For? - To make this a capital murder case
并寻求对基廷女士判处死刑
and pursue the death penalty against Ms. Keating.
-法官阁下 原告诉讼违规 -有何理由
- Your Honor, this is prosecutorial misconduct! - On what grounds?
被告目前被控谋杀
The defendant is being charged with the murders
助理地区检察官艾米莉·辛克莱
of assistant district attorney Emily Sinclair
和联邦线人亚设·米尔斯顿
and federal informant Asher Millstone.
这纯粹是针对我的报复行为 法官
This is a retaliatory move meant only to intimidate me, Judge!
如果你想对政♥府♥的意向通知
If you want to challenge the Government's
-提出反对 -我反对
- notice of intent... - I do!
-那就去找司法部 -就今天 拜托
- ...take it up with the Department of Justice. - Today, please!
目前 检察官起诉死刑的意图
For now, the AUSA's intention to pursue the death penalty
已通知并传达
is noted and so carried.
休庭
Court dismissed.
逍遥法外
第六季第十二集
对
Yes... Uh-huh...
好吧
Okay...
拜
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表