剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
五年 然后我们就能一起开始新生活
Five years, and then we can start our life together.
保证要养条狗
Promise we can get a dog.
或者开个收♥容♥所♥ 想养多少养多少
Or we can open a shelter and have as many as we want.
这是什么表情
What does that face mean?
太强势了
It's too alpha.
我就很强势
I am alpha.
陪审团不喜欢强势的人
Juries don't like alpha.
你得演受害者
You need to play the victim here.
而非出♥卖♥♥♥别人保护自己的骗子
Not a shark who will sell out anyone to protect herself?
你就是这么赚钱的
Is this how you got rich?
说谎 欺骗 背后捅刀
By lying and cheating and stabbing people in the back?
比那些治理国家的"老好人"要强
Not more than any other good ol' boy running the country.
给
Here.
真恶心
It's disgusting.
但很完美
And perfect.
这是宾夕法尼亚州东部地区
This is the Eastern District of Pennsylvania,
78131号♥刑事案
criminal docket 78131,
美国政♥府♥诉安娜丽丝案
the United States versus Annalise Keating.
陪审团列席前还有问题吗
Any questions before we bring in the jurors?
政♥府♥想提出一项
The government would like to put forth
新动议 法官大人
a new motion, Your Honor.
什么
For?
泰根·普赖斯卸任基廷女士的律师
The removal of Tegan Price as Ms. Keating's counsel
因为有利益冲突
due to conflict of interest.
论诺克斯先生庭审第一天才这么要求
Convenient Mr. Lennox chose day 1 of trial
倒是很省事 法官大人
to request this, Judge.
我们昨天深夜才找到冲突的证据
We only found proof of the conflict late last night.
你能提供这项证据吗
Do you have any proof of this proof?
能 有证人可以作证存在冲突
Yes. A witness who will testify to the conflict.
法官阁下 这违反了
Your Honor, this is a due process
正当程序
discovery violation.
我认为没有
Not in my book.
证人什么时候可以出庭作证 伦诺克斯先生
When can you have this witness available to testify, Mr. Lennox?
现在
Right now.
您同意 我们就能立刻请出证人
Give your approval, and we can bring them in immediately.
卡斯蒂洛女士 你为什么觉得有必要
Ms. Castillo, why did you feel the need
这么快离开费城
to leave Philadelphia so quickly?
我家人知道我可能是他们的不利证人
My family knew I might testify against them at some point,
我父亲之前还想夺走我儿子的监护权
and my father had already tried to get custody of my son.
我这次不能冒险等他做更糟的事
I couldn't take the chance that he'd do worse this time.
你请谁帮你出国
Who'd you ask for help to flee the state?
泰根·普赖斯
Tegan Price.
为什么找她
And why her?
她当过我父亲公♥司♥的律师
She'd been a lawyer at my father's company
我十几岁被绑♥架♥的时候
when I was kidnapped as a teenager.
她有帮助争取释放我
In fact, she helped negotiate my release.
法官阁下 这是为了
Judge, is the point here
证明我和卡斯蒂洛一家是一边的吗
to prove I'm aligned with the Castillo family?
更能证明你和多位控方证人
More that you have a long, sordid history
有长♥期♥不清不楚的关系
with multiple witnesses testifying for the prosecution.
你意思是劳拉也是其中之一
Are you saying Laurel is one of those?
我们将她列入证人名单了 没错
We've added her to our witness list, yes.
这是不是利益冲突
It's up to my client
要看我的委托人怎么想
if she sees this - as a conflict of interest.
基廷女士一案与
A main facet of Ms. Keating's case
卡斯蒂洛一家密谋陷害她有主要关系
is that the Castillo family conspired against her.
重申 我委托人要忽略冲突与谁都无关
Again, who cares if my client waives conflict?
-请求发言 法官 -你要干什么
- May I speak, Judge? - What are you doing?
我接受美国政♥府♥的请求
I accept the USA's petition
让普赖斯女士卸任我的律师
to remove Ms. Price as my lawyer.
-法官阁下 我要求休庭 -没必要
- Judge, I request a recess. - No need.
我可以
I'm more than competent
为自己辩护
to represent myself as sole counsel,
而且我已经准备好了
and I'm ready to proceed on schedule.
你同意吗 伦诺克斯先生
Okay with you, Mr. Lennox?
-当然 -好
- Of course. - Good.
书♥记♥员请记录普赖斯女士将不作为律师出庭
The clerk will strike Ms. Price as counsel
基廷女士将成为自己的代理律师
and note that Ms. Keating is acting pro se.
陪审团一小时后集♥合♥
Let's get the jury in here in one hour
听取开案陈词
to hear opening statements.
你想自杀吗
You got a death wish?
你这样正中他们下怀
'Cause you fell right into that man's trap.
联调局就是想把你塑造成一个
The feds' strategy is to paint you
攻于心计 极端利己的幕后黑手
as a manipulative, egomaniacal mastermind.
也许我就是
Maybe I am.
别告诉我这都是因为你不相信我
And don't you dare say it's because you don't trust me.
我就是不信
I don't.
我从一开始就一直在为你鞍前马后
I've been your ride or die since day 1.
除非你是在耍我
Unless you're playing me.
也许你对我有点疑心 觉得我是在耍你
Maybe part of you feels like I'm playing you.
那就让我在法庭上为你辩护吧
So, let me be your dragon in that courtroom.
天知道那里会不会出现比双面劳拉
God knows there might be worse surprises coming
更糟糕的意外
than a two-faced Laurel.
太迟了
It's too late.
你需要我 安娜丽丝
You need me in there, Annalise.
我要用我自己的方式 无论输赢
I have to do it my way, win or lose.
很抱歉我选了劳拉当你的实习生
I'm so sorry I ever picked Laurel as your intern.
-这不是你的错 -当然是我的错
- It's not your fault. - Of course it is.
你选劳拉和我选山姆一样
You picking Laurel is no different than me picking Sam.
我们都以为他们会让我们觉得还值得被爱
We thought they'd make us feel worthy.
她怎么在这
Why is she here?
来告密
To be a snitch.
你去哪了
Where were you?
去找内特了
Trying to find Nate.
没找到
No luck.
乱♥伦♥的事怎么办
What are we doing about the incest crap?
让我继续去查吧 我去找证据
Let me keep digging, find proof.
不 我需要你去查出
No, I need you to find out
那些孩子的豁免条款
the terms of those kids' immunity deals.
快去
Go.
告诉我她同意了
Tell me she said yes.
她要你保密
She wants you to agree to hide the NDA.
当然可以
Of course.
如果你把孩子的事告诉其他人
There's a penalty
就要支付罚金
if you tell anyone else about the child.
多少
How much?
一亿美元
$100 million.
我是内特·勒西
You've reached Nate Lahey.
请留下口讯
Leave a message.
你的沉默让我觉得
Your silence is making me feel
我或许应该亲自去趟联调局
like I might need to go to the feds myself,
跟他们谈谈你的暴♥力♥问题
tell them about your little violent streak.
或者你可以给我回个电♥话♥
Or you can just call me back.
看来安娜丽丝的庭审不怎么顺利
Clearly, Annalise's trial
不然她也不会让你来找我
must be going well if she sent you to me.
我自己来的
I came on my own.
我要的不是你和你儿子的命
I don't want your neck or your son.
我要的是你帮我扳倒州长
But I need your help with the Governor.
祝你好运 内特
Good luck, Nate.
联调局会给你减刑
The feds will lower your sentence.
博克海德一手策划了我父亲的事
Birkhead took the lead on everything with my pops.
我现在都知道了
I'm clear on that now.
联调局更想要她而不是你
And the feds want her more than you.
所以给你自己和沙维尔争取个协议吧
So, negotiate a deal for you and Xavier.
交换条件是什么
And give them what?
在法庭上指证博克海德
Testify against Birkhead in court.
所以确实是安娜丽丝派你来的
So, Annalise did send you.
不是
No.
还有 州长是不会
And there is no way
坐以待毙的
the Governor just lets herself get caught.
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表