剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
《逍遥法外》前情提要
Previously on "How to Get Away With Murder"...
但首先 你得帮我们了结我们的一个案子
But first, give us help to close one of ours.
-什么案子 -安娜丽丝·基廷
What case? Annalise Keating.
我们有一个线人死了 米凯拉
We have a dead informant on our hands, Michaela.
我停不下来了
I can't stop!
救命
Help!
救命
Help!
是骨膜下血肿
It's called a subperiosteal hematoma.
我爱你 邦 你听到了吗
I love you, Bon. You hear me?
你就是我的生命
You're my whole damn life.
谁命令你杀掉那个男人
Who ordered you to kill that man?!
好了
Okay!
沙维尔·卡斯蒂洛
Xavier Castillo.
我有什么选择
What are my options?
我们申请延期
We ask for a continuance
调查州长在其中扮演的角色
to investigate the Governor's involvement.
已故罗纳德·米勒检察官
Deceased D.A. Ronald Miller
曾试图更改勒西先生的转移时间
tried to stop the shooting from happening
从而阻止枪击的发生
by moving up Mr. Lahey's transfer time...
证人洗清罗纳德·米勒嫌疑
你和安娜丽丝干的
You and Annalise?
出去
Get out now.
谁能告诉我 你们都遗漏了什么
Who can tell me what you all missed?
好吧 提示 是皇后干的
Fine. Hint. The Queen did it.
没有尸体
There's no body!
她伪造了她的死亡 嫁祸给白雪公主
She faked her death and framed Snow White.
我找不到钥匙了
I can't find my keys.
就在你手里
They're in your hands.
有人吗 联调局在吗
Hello? Is the FBI in there?
这玩笑一点都不好笑
That joke wasn't funny the first time.
都喝点
Everyone chug.
为什么要结束这种感觉
Why do we want this feeling to end?
我只想感觉正常点
I just want to feel normal.
联调局的电♥话♥
FBI?
未知号♥码
Unh-unh. Unknown caller.
也许是佩顿准备打第二轮
Maybe it's Peyton ready for Round 2.
我没打掉她满嘴牙齿她就该笑了
She's lucky I didn't knock out her fake teeth.
那是因为我阻止了你
Only 'cause I stopped you.
我们能谈谈后面发生的事吗
Can we talk about what happened right after that?
-不行 -说我愿意
- No. - Why don't you just say "Yes"?
我是喝高了 不是疯了
I'm high, not insane.
好惨
Ouch.
又打来视频了
Now they're FaceTiming me.
视频通话
未知号♥码
我接了
I'm just gonna answer.
别接
No, don't.
米凯拉
Michaela.
喂
Hello?
是谁
Who is this?
是我 米凯拉
It's me, Michaela.
-劳拉 -上帝啊
- Laurel? - Oh, my God.
我们这是幻觉了吗
A-A-Are we hallucinating?
听着
Just -- Okay, listen.
你是内鬼吗
Are you the mole?
不 不是我 我发誓
No! It wasn't me, I swear.
我绝对不会背叛你们
I would never turn you guys in, okay?
但是肯定有人这么干了
But, obviously, someone else did.
上午10点03
所以你去不去3年级生的派对
So, we hitting up that 3L party later, or what?
只有毕业生能去
The party's graduates only.
如果你表现好 我可以让你带我
But if you're nice, I'll let you take me...
让我
"Let me"?
没有你我可不会去那破派对
You know that party's not worth going to unless I'm with you.
我讨厌这些人
I hate all these people.
你刚发现
You're just now realizing that?
我们更聪明 更漂亮
We're smarter, prettier.
他们却把工作都抢走了 不公平
It's not fair that they took all the jobs that we deserve.
至少我们还有彼此
At least we all have each other.
都坐下
Take your seats.
你们肯定在想我为什么今天把你们叫来
You're all wondering why I called you here today.
你们通过了考试 明天就毕业了
You passed your final exam. Tomorrow, you graduate.
但是在我们彻底告别之前我有话要说
But I had to say something before we part ways for good.
我知道你们都在想
I know that you all ask yourselves
为什么即使最近这三年
why I'm still here, teaching,
我的生活上出现了种种问题
considering the hot mess my life has been
我却还在这里教书
the last three years.
答案很简单 你们
Well, the answer is simple -- you.
没人应为他们没有犯下的罪行而遭到指控
No one should be falsely accused of crimes they didn't commit.
但却真实发生在比我更惨之人的身上
But it happens to people far worse off than me.
而这时就需要你们了
And here's where you come in.
我教书是寄希望于你们中有人
I teach so that some of you will make sure
能确保司法系统公平的运行
that the justice system lives up to its name.
虽然我知道你们大多数人会出♥卖♥♥♥灵魂
Even though I know that most of you will sell out
去大公♥司♥法务部工作
and go corporate,
而你们中的勇敢之士将铸就自己脚下的路
some of you -- the brave ones -- will forge your own path,
这条路上位于首位的不是金钱 贪婪或荣耀
a path that doesn't put money or greed or glory first,
而是你们的委托人
but your clients.
所以请花时间想想你们想成为什么样的人
So, think hard about who you want to be,
因为24小时后你们将毕业
because, in 24 hours, you graduate,
将不会再见到我
and you'll be free of me...
我要见律师
I want my lawyer.
不用再来米德尔顿
...free from Middleton...
谁来帮帮我
I need help in here!
不用再顾及你们的家人
...free from your families.
亚设
Asher...
不管你们想成为什么人 坚持下去
So, whoever you decide to be, make yourself proud.
逍遥法外
第六季第九集
-她那是喝多了说的话 -是啊
- That was a drunk speech. - Yeah.
那是"快滚吧别学我
That was a "Get lost and be nothing like me
因为我的生活一团糟"而说的话
because my life's a huge disaster" Speech.
安娜丽丝说什么了
Annalise gave a speech?
是啊 简单来说她让我们
Yeah. She basically told us to go out into the world
做个好人
and be good people.
所以她没喝醉
So, it was a drunk speech.
说到这 我有礼物给你们
Uh, on that note, I have gifts.
小小狗
Ooh! Tiny puppies?
不 比那更好
No. It's better.
打开
Open up.
这是什么
What is this?
我们要上厨艺课吗 奥利
Are we taking a cooking class, Oli?
-是蘑菇 -这是致幻菇
- They're shrooms. - They're psilocybin mushrooms
可以治疗心病
that can heal psychic wounds --
比如这三年来的心病
you know, like, from the past 3 years.
或者泄露
Or unlock all of the deeds
我们努力隐藏的所有事情
that we've worked very hard to bury.
哪件事
Okay, which is it?
亚设错了 我对了
Asher's wrong. I'm right.
来吧 吃菇很有趣
Come on. It'll be fun...gi.
我妈马上过来跟我们一起吃饭了
We're supposed to meet my mom for dinner soon.
我发了短♥信♥告诉她我带你出去吃饭
I texted her and told her I was taking you out for dinner,
让她明天在典礼前过来找我们
and she should just meet us here tomorrow before the ceremony.
到底吃不吃
Are we doing this or what?
管他的 吃了又怎样
Screw it. Yeah, what the hell?
致幻愉快
Bon voyage.
-你准备去哪 -系里的毕业晚会
- Where are you off to? - The Dean's graduation party.
带新男友去吗
You taking the new guy?
-你想怎样 弗兰克 -你觉得呢
- What do you want, Frank? - What do you think?
她也没回我电♥话♥
She hasn't returned my phone calls, either.
内特呢 你俩谈过了吗
And Nate? You two talk yet?
-没 -你不担心吗
- Nope. - That doesn't worry you?
他有理由生气
He gets to be angry.
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表