剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
She left.
她带着克里斯托弗消失了 一句话没说
She took Christopher and disappeared without a word.
而且...
And...
我不知道他们去了哪里 会不会回来
I don't know where they went or if they're ever coming back,
虽然她是我的朋友
even though she's my friend.
我最好的朋友
My best friend.
她走了
She's gone.
我厌倦了被丢下
And I'm tired of being left.
我要你保证 你永远不会
I need you to promise that you'll never...
突然消失 不会骗我 也不会
ghost me or lie to me or
没有成熟的解释就跟我分手
break up with me without an actual grown-up explanation.
因为如果你这样
Because if you do...
我就把这个割掉
...I'll cut this off...
然后丢进垃圾处理器
and introduce it to a garbage disposal.
好吗
Okay?
我会在你身边的
I'm here for you.
永远
Long-term.
现在你可以吻我了
Now you can kiss me.
泰根·普赖斯
泰根·普赖斯
卡普兰·高德联合律所新的合伙人
安娜丽丝
什么康复治疗一周就见效
What kind of rehab works in one week?
费城国际机场
我只能找你接我
I had to ask for a ride
这样我才不会直接去酒吧
so I wouldn't go straight to a bar.
开玩笑的
JK, JK.
说真的 你没事吧
Seriously, you okay?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不能冒险让纪律委员会
I couldn't risk the disciplinary board
发现我去了哪里
finding out where I was.
埃米特那边呢
Anything on Emmett?
伦敦的法医裁定是心脏病
London ME ruled it a heart attack.
没有疑点
No foul play.
看到没 还好我回来了
See? It's a good thing I'm back.
你们都需要我
You all need me.
安娜丽丝
发送至 你 亚设 康纳尔 奥利弗
我在家 一小时内过来
谁啊
Who's that?
我忘了
Uh...I forgot
我跟康纳尔和奥利弗说过今晚我下厨
I told Connor and Oliver I'd cook dinner tonight.
要我一起去吗
Oh. You want me to come?
我可以做我拿手的烤乳酪
I can make my famous grilled cheese.
顺便给他们机会找你做他们的小三吗
And give them another chance to recruit you as their third?
不行
No go.
来电
妈妈
我知道我错过了这周的电♥话♥
I know I missed our call this weekend.
所以你也知道这周你必须
So then you also know you're gonna have to
给我打两个电♥话♥作为补偿
call me twice this week to make up for it?
当然
'Course.
你追完了《绝望的主妇》吗
You all caught up on "Housewives"?
我已经在录像机里禁止播放这个剧了
I've banned it from my DVR -- trust.
你也应该这样
Just like you should.
弗大♥法♥学生应该没有时间看电视
No UVA law student has time to watch TV --
除非你丢下我了
unless you dropped out on me.
当然没有 没有我谁来给我们赢赔偿款
'Course not. Who's gonna win us reparations if not me?
荣誉毕业吧 等着瞧我信不信你
Graduate with honors. We'll see if I buy that.
很准时
Right on time.
康复治疗怎么样
How was rehab?
给我们带东西了吗
Bring us anything?
确实带了
I did, actually.
我们一直为谎言和恐惧所困
We've been eaten alive by the lies and the fear.
这样活不下去
And that's no way to live.
但我想活下去
And I want to live.
你们不想吗
Don't you?
所以就是这个目的
So that's what this is.
对吗
Right?
我们要打走所有的愧疚
We're gonna beat out all of the guilt
羞愧 谎言和恐惧
and the shame and the lies and the fear.
都埋掉
Bury it.
我们要把所有一切都埋葬 甚至劳拉
We're gonna bury all of it -- even Laurel.
把这个当做她的葬礼
Consider this her funeral.
不
No.
劳拉需要我们
Laurel needs us.
不 她从来不需要我们 米凯拉
No, she's never needed us, Michaela.
她一直都可以照顾她自己
She's always been able to take care of herself.
我们也得照顾我们自己
And we have to take care of ourselves.
给
Here.
把她打走
Beat her away!
说再见吧
Say goodbye.
不 她失踪了 我要去报♥警♥
No, I'm going to the police to report her missing.
已经报♥警♥了 米凯拉
That's already happened, Michaela.
弗兰克和邦尼正在和警♥察♥一起
Frank and Bonnie are with the police right now.
-婴儿房♥在哪里 -楼上
- Nursery? - Upstairs.
我没事
I'm fine.
你很愤怒
You have rage in you.
你失去了你的母亲 你的母亲 你的姐姐
You've lost your mother, your father, your sister,
还有米凯拉
and Michaela.
你有权感到愤怒
You have a right to be angry.
你只要发泄出来
You just have to let it out.
好吗
Okay?
来吧
Go.
不要再做害群之马了
No more being the black sheep.
不要再做好人了
No more being the nice guy.
不再被拒绝 不再做失败者 不再二货脸
No more reject! No more loser! No more Doucheface!
你是个好人 亚设
You're a good man, Asher!
你听到了吗 你是个好人
You hear me?! You're a good man!
你是个好人 亚设
You're a good man, Asher!
泰根·普赖斯 墨西哥城
卡普兰·高德联合律所
泰根·普赖斯
合伙人
再见 小子
Boy, bye.
这不是你的错
This wasn't your fault.
什么不是
What wasn't?
山姆 韦斯 克里斯托弗
Sam, Wes, Christopher.
说出来
Say it.
"这不是我的错"
"It wasn't my fault."
这不是我的错
This wasn't my fault.
这不是我的错
It wasn't my fault.
这不是我的错
It wasn't my fault.
全都不是
None of it.
我不是凶手 我不是禽兽
I'm not a killer. I'm not a monster.
我不是恶魔
I'm not the devil.
我有善心
There's good in me!
我有善心
There's good in me.
很多善心
So much damn good!
山姆·基廷教授
未知号♥码
安娜丽丝回来了
我不害怕
I'm not scared.
我不是一个小男孩
I'm not a little boy!
我是一个坚强 自信 强大的男人
I'm a man who is strong, confident, and powerful!
我是一个坚强 自信 强大的男人
I'm a strong, confident, powerful man!
劳拉总是把自己放在第一位
Laurel's always put herself first.
你也要这么做
And you need to do the same.
不要再把你的爱浪费在她身上了
Stop wasting your love on her.
爱你自己 米凯拉
Love yourself, Michaela.
劳拉走了 我选择我
Laurel's gone. I choose me.
满意了吧
Happy?
你从一无所有爬到了现在
You clawed your way from nothing to get here.
靠的是你自己
All on your own.
告诉你自己
Tell yourself that.
我自己走上来的
I got here on my own.
我的一切都靠自己
I do everything on my own!
一切
Everything!
我很孤独 但我很勇敢
I'm alone, but I'm brave!
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表