剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
Oh, you think knowing how to yell at people makes you strong?
那套西装 那个假笑
That suit, that smile,
女权主义的废话骗不了任何人
that feminist crap doesn't fool anyone.
任何女人只要见到你
Soon as any woman meets you,
就能看出你是一个悲哀 孤独又贪婪的混♥蛋♥
she sees you for the sad, lonely, greedy bastard you are.
不管你最后去到哪里
Whenever this ends for you,
不管是监狱 精神病院还是棺材里
whether you are in jail or asylum or a coffin,
我都希望你最终能放下内心的仇恨
I hope that you can finally let go of all that hate inside of you.
亲爱的上帝 我们感谢你
Dear God, we thank you
让我们再次成为一家人
for bringing us together as a family again.
我们也感谢你
We also thank you
让我们已经故去的威廉
for keeping our dearly departed William,
我们的丈夫和父亲
husband and father,
留在你身边 让他看着我们
by your side, while he watches over us.
感谢你让亚设回到我们家
And for returning Asher to our family.
愿他的罪恶有一天能得到宽恕
May he one day be forgiven for his sins.
阿门 亚设 可以把饭递给我吗
Amen. Asher, would you pass the rice?
什么罪恶
What sins?
我们 我们今晚过得很愉快
We were -- we're having a good night.
让她回答
Let her answer.
她坐在桌子旁边 吃东西
She's sitting at the table. Eating.
你不会还因为爸爸的死而怪我吧
Tell me you don't still blame me for Dad dying.
没关系
It doesn't matter,
因为我已经不生气了 亚设
because I'm not mad anymore, Asher.
我原谅你
I forgive you.
你
Are --
你原谅我
You forgive me?
应该是我原谅你
I should be the one forgiving you.
你把我赶出了家门
You kicked me out of the family.
你伤透了我的心
You broke my heart.
爸爸死了 而我孤身一人
Dad died, and I was all alone.
你想聊聊谁更消沉吗
You want to talk about depressed?
我想过
I thought about...
我想过自杀
I thought about killing myself.
你抛弃了唯一的儿子
So, where's your apology
你对他的道歉呢
for turning your back on your only son?
你想上天堂
The only way to Heaven
就只能祈祷上帝宽恕你的罪
is to beg forgiveness for your sins.
你想怎么祈祷就怎么祈祷
You can pray to God all you want.
下地狱的会是你 而不是我
You're the one going to Hell, not me.
安娜丽丝让我原谅你
Annalise told me to forgive you.
我的身体在呐喊着让我直接回家
Every bone in my body is telling me that I should just go home
继续恨你
and continue hating you from afar.
但我并不是那种人
But I'm better than that.
你也不是
So are you.
所以我会帮你拿到你想要的东西
So I'm gonna help you get what you want --
至少这样能让你不用继续盯着错误的对象
at least so you'll stop barking up the wrong tree.
不当致死老内特尼尔·勒西起诉书
我们要起诉不当致死
We'll file a wrongful death lawsuit.
起诉监狱 狱警和地检办公室
Sue the prison, guards, D.A.'s office.
我们能让你得到一大笔钱
We'll get you some big money.
我不要钱
I don't want money.
你要为你父亲讨回公道
You want justice for your father,
要害死他的人付出代价
for his killers to be found out and suffer.
民事诉讼就能达到你的目的
A civil suit is how we do that.
也许这意味着我们该去俄勒冈州了
Maybe it's a sign we go to Oregon.
我是迷糊了 但我是认真的
I was high, but I meant it.
每句话都是认真的
Every word.
我做不到
I can't.
为什么
Why not?
罗恩
Ron.
你觉得我准备好往前看了吗
You think I'm ready to move on?
我不是拒绝你
I'm not saying no.
我只是还需要些时间
I just need more time.
欧盟意大利共和国护照
墨西哥护照
贾斯汀·布鲁克斯
等等 有人和亚设说过了吗
Wait, did anyone tell Asher?
现在联♥系♥他已经太迟了
Well, it's too late to call him now.
米凯拉
Michaela!
我要带你离开这里
I am taking you out of here.
你这是绑♥架♥
That would be kidnapping.
你太过分了 米凯拉
You are in over your head, Michaela.
我觉得这是你在
I think that's actually you
假装自己知道怎么当一名好爸爸
pretending you know how to be a father.
我知道安娜丽丝让你卷到了怎样的处境里
I know what Annalise has got you involved in. I know.
离开这里
Leave.
你想要一名父亲
You want a father.
我明白 米凯拉
I see that, Michaela.
父亲会保护他们所爱的人
Well, fathers protect the people they love.
我能保护自己
I can protect myself.
我是说你这一次不需要这样做
I'm saying you don't need to this time.
我是说我可以拯救我自己
And I am saying I can save myself,
就像我一直以来一样
just like I always have.
联调局都插手了 米凯拉
The damn FBI's involved, Michaela.
我生长在一个那么艰难的环境里
And I grew up with every odd stacked against me,
但是你看看我的成就
but look at what I've done.
耶鲁 米德尔顿
Yale, Middleton.
天知道我毕业后能取得多么辉煌的成果
God only knows what brilliance I'll achieve after I graduate.
祖祖辈辈做梦都想不到我能有今天
I am literally my ancestors' wildest dreams.
你能想象要是我在你身边长大
So, can you imagine if I actually had you growing up,
有你的钱 你的人脉 和你的特权
with all your money and contacts and privilege?
我早就当上总统了
I'd already be President.
只要你让我帮你 你依然可以成为总统
And you still can be, if you would just let me help you.
我没事
I'm good.
真的
Seriously.
我会成为总统
I'm gonna be President
或者最高法♥院♥的大♥法♥官
or... a Supreme Court Justice
或者某个公♥司♥的总裁
or CEO of some planet.
到时候 我知道我是靠自己爬上去的
And when I do, I'll know that I got there on my own,
你会为你没有站在我身边而难过
and you'll be really sorry you're not by my side.
所以 谢谢你抛弃了我
So, thank you for abandoning me.
这让我变得更加强大
It made me even greater than I already am.
拜托
Please...
不要再出现在我的生活里了
don't ever show up in my life again.
欢迎 贾斯汀
第一步
支票
米凯拉·普拉特
进来
Come in?
你说得没错
You were right.
家人最烂了
Family sucks.
怎么了
What happened?
我蠢到相信他们变了
Just me being stupid enough to think that they changed.
他们不是我的家人
They're not my family.
你才是
You are.
当没有人在我身边时 我还有你
You've been there for me when no one else was.
就算你让我失望
Even when you disappointed me,
你还是会一直支持着我
you still always had my back.
你知道这对我来说有多重要吗
Do you know how much that means to me?
你知道你对我有多重要吗
How much you mean to me?
你对我来说也很重要
You mean a lot to me, too.
别...你不用这么说
Don't -- You don't have to say that.
不 我应该早点告诉你的
No, I-I should tell you that more.
因为你也一直支持着我
Because you've always had my back, too.
就算我根本不值得
Even when I don't deserve it.
你是唯一一个没有骗过我
You're the only man in my life
也没有抛弃过我的男人
who hasn't lied to me or left me.
我不会离开你的 米凯拉
I'll never leave you, Michaela.
就算以后我们没能在一起
Even if we don't end up together,
我还是希望能在下半辈子里一直做你的依靠
I want to be there for you for the rest of your life.
我还爱着你 米凯拉
I'm still in love with you, Michaela.
我会一直爱你
I always will be.
这样可以吗
Is this okay?
你在担心加布里尔
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表