剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
And I just got word that the judge wants to see me.
因为你的怪癖诉状
Because of that Bill of Peculiarities?
再偷听我谈话 妈妈
Keep eavesdropping on my private conversations, Mama.
你试试
I dare you.
再偷听你要怎么办 把我赶出去吗
Well, what you gonna do, kick me out? Huh?
那也不过是你做出的又一个糟糕的决定罢了
That would be just another bad decision you're making.
我做过的唯一糟糕的决定就是让你过来
Only bad decision I've made is you letting you come.
你的事情都托付给谁办了呢
I mean, who are you entrusting your business to?
那对"雌雄大盗"看着可不太靠谱
That Bonnie and Clyde team are shady.
他们站在我这边 妈妈
They have my back, Mama.
那内特尼尔呢
And what happened to Nathaniel?
内特是现在最不可能帮我的人
Nate is the last person who's gonna help me out of this mess.
老实说 亲爱的
Well, frankly, sweetheart,
我觉得你应该给自己找个律师
I think you need to get yourself a lawyer.
妈妈 我就是我认识的最好的律师
Mama, I'm the best lawyer I know.
你上法学院时的那个
How 'bout that lesbian friend
蕾丝边朋友呢
that you went to law school with?
人家叫伊芙 妈妈
Her name is Eve, Mama.
而且我们不止是朋友
And we were more than just friends.
你是说你们...
You mean that you were...
在山姆之前
Before Sam.
那也是我去接受心理治疗的原因
That's why I went into therapy.
我的司机来了
That's my ride.
安娜·梅
Anna Mae.
奥菲利亚女士
Oh, Miss Ophelia.
见到你太好了
So good to see you! Mm-hmm.
我一个小时后回来 妈妈
I'll be back in an hour, Mama.
喜欢你的毛衣 奥女士
Love the sweater, Miss O.
好吃多了吧
But better, right?
你这是干什么
What are you doing?
开始了
It's happening.
什么开始了
What is?
算账的时候到了
The reckoning.
我刚跟我的律师通完电♥话♥
I just got off the phone with my lawyer.
安娜丽丝提交了动议要求了解她将被指控的罪名
Annalise filed a motion to get a list of her future charges.
-所以呢 -如果动议生效
- So? - If Annalise wins,
安娜丽丝就会知道她将因为山姆被指控
she'll know she's getting charged for Sam.
而支持这一点的唯一证据
The only testimony to support that
只能来自于当时在现场的人
would have to come from the people who were there.
公开调查的细节
Disclosing details of an open investigation
只有公诉时才有必要披露
isn't necessary until an indictment.
费城一半的人都认为我杀了我丈夫
Half of Philly thinks I murdered my husband
就因为联调局向媒体走漏了风声
because of what the FBI let slip to the press.
这本身就是一种控诉
That itself is an indictment.
基廷女士 司法部的条例允许检察官
Ms. Keating, DOJ guidelines give the A.U.S.A. leeway
决定是否以及何时在你的案件中增加指控
over if and when to add charges to your case,
因此即便我同意你的请求 从法律上来讲
so even if I agreed with your claim, legally --
法律规定你必须同意她的请求 法官
The law dictates you agree with her, Judge.
不好意思 你是基廷女士律师团的人吗
I'm sorry, are you part of Ms. Keating's legal team?
没错 普赖斯女士是我的协理律师
Yes. Ms. Price is my co-counsel.
我的文件里可没有她的名字
Well, I don't have that name anywhere in my paperwork.
今天就递交申请
It's getting filed today.
那之前 美国政♥府♥诉罗莎案
Until then, the United States v. Rosa
允许强制要求检察官表明将来的指控
allows you to force the AUSA to reveal future charges
因为被告可能会在庭审时面临不利的突发♥情♥况
when a defendant might face prejudicial surprise at trial.
什么突发♥情♥况
What surprise?
基廷女士似乎很确定会有其他指控
Ms. Keating seems very sure additional charges are coming.
就是因为联调局一直在新闻媒体前
Only because of the public lynching
对我公开处以私刑
the FBI has given me in the press.
法官阁下
Your Honor...
政♥府♥在故意隐瞒真正的案由
the government is deliberately hiding its real case
以剥夺我中行使第五修正案的权利
to deprive me of my Fifth Amendment right to due process.
如果蒙特斯女士需要复习那条法律
Now, if Ms. Montes needs a review of that law,
我相信我随便哪个学生都能辅♥导♥她
I'm sure one of my students can tutor her.
我们真是对好拍档
We make a good team!
这你总得承认吧
You got to give me that.
我赢了动议才承认
I'll admit it if I win my motion.
是"我赢"还是"我们赢"
"I" Win or "We" Win?
你被雇佣了
You're hired.
可算
Finally!
击个掌
High-five.
就这一次
Just this once.
你的第一要务就是逗我妈开心
First order of business, you've got to entertain my mother.
荣幸之至
I'd be honored.
妈妈
Mama?
你在打盹吗
You taking a nap?
妈妈
Mama?
妈妈
Mama?
她是不是出去散步了
Maybe she just went out for a walk?
塞拉斯丁会杀了我的
Celestine's gonna kill me.
车十五分钟就到 别急 爱你 克洛伊
亚设 我是加布里尔 还我手♥机♥
Asher! It's Gabriel. Give me my phone!
我还要用一会 走开
I need a few more minutes. Go away.
是我
It's me.
我也不想事情发展到这个地步
Uh, this isn't what I wanted to have happen.
但有些话我必须得说
But I just have to say this.
我助理说你有急事找我
My assistant said you had an urgent matter.
是的 亚设在他去世当晚问我借了这个
Yeah, um, Asher borrowed this from me the night he died.
克洛伊·米尔斯顿告诉你的
Chloe Millstone tell you?
这重要吗
Does it matter?
我带过来了 就收着吧
I brought it here, okay? So just take it.
我想你删掉了所有有罪信息
I assume you deleted anything incriminating
这也许能解释你为什么有两部手♥机♥
that might explain why you need a second phone.
我曾因为没有犯过的罪
Your agents have a history of framing me
被你的探员诬陷过
for crimes that I didn't commit,
所以还是小心为好
so can't be too careful.
那就谈谈你在过去
Then let's talk about the acts of violence
对亚设施加的暴♥力♥行为
you've committed against Asher in the past --
比如你在法♥院♥主动挑起斗殴
the courthouse fistfight you instigated, for example.
快住手
Just stop!
亚设借了我的手♥机♥
Asher borrowed my phone.
那是我最后一次见他
That was the last time that I saw him
之后我发现了他的尸体然后报♥警♥
until I found his body and I called 911.
好吧
Okay.
来修改证词
Let's amend your statement.
你看了监控录像吗
Did you check the security footage?
我不管你是不是刚接♥班♥的
I don't care if you just got on duty.
检查每个录像
Just check every damn tape.
门卫没看见她出去
Doorman didn't see her leave,
我也敲遍门问了
and I knocked on every door I could.
太蠢了
This is stupid.
-脚踝监视器 安娜丽丝 -这是我妈
- Your monitor! Annalise! - It's my damn mother.
去他的法官
The judge can kiss my ass.
怎么了
What is it?
她在这里 别担心
She's here. Don't worry.
你怎么不联♥系♥我
Why didn't you call me?
她就这么出现了
She just showed up.
告诉她我会魔法
Tell her I had one of my spells.
-胡说 妈妈 -我们很好
- Bull, Mama! - We're all good.
我们很好 我就把她送回来
We're all good. I'll drive her to you now.
还有 内特
And, Nate,
谢...
thank --
回家吧
Let's get you home.
你先解释清楚
Not until you explain yourself.
安娜·梅为你做了这么多 你怎么能对她
I mean, how dare you not stand by Anna Mae
不管不顾 内特尼尔
after all she's done for you, Nathaniel.
奥菲利亚女士
Miss Ophelia, if I may,
事情远比你想得复杂
there's a lot more to the story than you know.
每件事情都比想象中复杂
There's a lot more to every story,
就比如去年圣诞
like how Anna Mae had the chance
安娜·梅有机会背叛你
to turn against you last Christmas.
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表