剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
I'll call you later.
你有什么目的
What are your intentions?
什么
What?
别装傻 你的目的
"What?" Your intentions.
因为如果你想和她上♥床♥
'Cause if you're trying to get in her pants
把我们出♥卖♥♥♥给联调局
so you can betray us to the FBI --
我不再跟联调局联络了
I'm not talking to the FBI anymore.
我得告诉你多少次
How many times do I have to tell you all that?
行
Good.
因为我宁愿你是我兄弟而不是敌人
'Cause I'd rather have you as my bro than my foe.
我们回去吧 你给我做点
Now, let's go home so you can make me
大名鼎鼎的烤奶酪三明治
one of those famous grilled cheese sandwiches.
良景治疗中心
研究表明
So, research tells us
我们可以连续数年抱怨我们的感觉
that we can talk about our feelings for years,
但与此同时
but meanwhile,
那些负面的想法还积压在体内
all those toxic thoughts remain imbedded in our bodies.
酗酒 自私 丑陋
这项训练旨在释放那些负面想法
This exercise was designed to release the bad thoughts
让正面想法得以展现
so the good thoughts can finally take hold.
懂了吗 拿起球棒吧
Alright? So, pick up your bats.
三 二 一
Three, two, one...
砸
go!
我不是白♥痴♥ 不是软蛋
I am not an idiot! I am not a pushover!
你告诉他们 斯坦
You tell 'em, Stan!
去死吧 负面念头
Die, bad thoughts!
死吧 酒鬼 死吧 烂婊♥子♥
Die, wino! Die, basic-bitch!
死吧 马屁精
Die, people-pleaser!
你不只是瘾君子 你是圣人
You're more than an addict, Heather. You are a goddess!
我不在乎你爱不爱我 爸
I don't care if you don't love me, Dad!
我爱我自己
I love me!
死吧 刻薄妈咪
Die, mean mommy!
死吧 假正经
Die, prude!
我机智 有天分 有话直说
Intelligent and... Gifted and outspoken!
善良 风趣
Kind! Witty!
你已经够好了
You are good enough!
听到了吗 莎莉
Do you hear me, Sally?!
你已经够好了
You are good enough!
你够好了
You...are...good enough!
你够好了
You...are...good enough!
这个训练不一定适合每个人
The exercise isn't for everyone.
肌体治疗对我也没效果
Somatic therapy isn't really my thing, either.
什么对你有效果
What is your thing?
我的振动棒
My vibrator.
你为什么说自己自私
What about you is selfish?
我总把自己放在首位
I put myself first always.
好吧 举个例子
Okay, give me an example.
我人在这 但需要我帮助的那些人都在家里
Well, I'm here, and the people who need my help are at home.
谁需要你
Who needs you?
劳拉 你在哪
Laurel, where are you?
劳拉
Laurel?!
他不见了 都不见了
He's gone. They're both gone.
你的朋友
Your friends?
-什么事 -埃米特
- What? - Emmett.
他死了
He's dead.
是他们干的 对吗
This is them, right?
州长 沙维尔
The Governor, Xavier?
这是他们的计划
This was their plan --
除掉又一个无辜的人
take out another innocent man.
再来一杯
Another.
是谁不重要
Doesn't matter who it is.
重要的是我让他们失望了
All that matters is that I let them down,
而现在我在这
and here I am.
试图变得更好
Trying to get better.
却又落败
Failing at it.
真的 怎么落败了
Really? How are you failing?
我下不了手砸那个破枕头
I couldn't hit the dumb pillow.
这说明不了什么
Well, that doesn't mean anything.
你来这里是花了大钱的
You're paying a lot of money to be here.
如果不让我了解你 就真的浪费了
It's really kind of a waste if you don't let me know you.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
那告诉我
Then tell me --
你凭什么认为自己应该这么难过
why do you think you deserve to be this unhappy?
除非你不觉得自己难过
I mean, unless you don't think you're unhappy.
我是很难过
I'm unhappy.
那我们就来听听
Then let's hear it.
我生命中的许多人都受到了伤害
There are people in my life that got hurt.
是你伤害他们的吗
You hurt them?
我以为我在帮他们
I thought I was helping them.
在我看来 这恰好与自私相反
That just kind of sounds the opposite of selfish to me.
我想离开他们
I want to leave them.
你在考虑抛弃他们吗
You're thinking of abandoning them?
为了保护我自己
To protect myself.
看 自私吧
See? Selfish.
那你为什么不应该保护自己呢
Why shouldn't you protect yourse--
因为他们受到的痛苦都会是我的错
Because their pain would be my fault.
-这不一定 -如果我现在打你脸一拳
- Not necessar- - If I smacked you in the face right now,
你受伤了 是我的错 不是吗
your pain, my fault, no?
我想好起来
I want to get better.
-我真的希望自己好起来 -好的
- I do want to get better. - Okay.
我也这么希望
I want that for you, too.
但我很担心你不会好起来
But I'm worried you won't.
除非你先学会原谅自己
Not unless you learn to forgive yourself.
不学会爱自己 是没法前进的
There's no moving forward until you love yourself.
如果我学不会呢
And if I can't?
那你就会留在原地
Then you'll stay where you are --
愤怒 孤独 难过
angry, lonely, sad.
都是因为你先考虑他人
All because you put other people first.
你把他们的感受看得比自己的更重要
You put their feelings before yours --
他们的需要 他们的愿望
what they need, what they want.
直到你再次住院
Until you wind up in the hospital again,
神志恍惚 躺着等死
strung out, left for dead.
或者就直接死了
Or just...dead.
是哪位法医在给埃米特做尸检
What ME is doing the Emmett autopsy?
别说了
Stop.
得有人确保
Somebody's got to make sure
博克海德不会对结果动手脚
Birkhead doesn't mess with the results.
-你就是那个人吗 -也许
- And that's gonna be you? - Maybe.
不
No.
我们得放下这件事了
We have to move past this.
别再提州长和罗恩了
Enough with the Governor and Ron.
还有我父亲呢
And my pops?
我应该原谅他们对他的所作所为吗
Am I supposed to just forget what they did to him?
得了
Come on.
我只想知道法医的名字
I just want the ME's name.
法医信息数据库
搜索 埃米特·克劳福德
你和我直说
Just tell me to my face --
没人要求你对克劳福德的尸检结果做手脚
no one's asking you to mess with Crawford's results.
不行
I can't.
是不行还是说不出口
You can't or you won't?
不行 因为尸体不在这
I can't because the body's not here.
-在哪 -伦敦
- Where is it? - London.
尸检 葬礼 入葬 都在伦敦
Autopsy, funeral, burial. It's all happening there.
今早把尸体运走的
We transferred the body this morning.
谁下的令
On whose orders?
他律师事务所的合伙人
A partner at his law firm.
谁
Who?
泰根·普赖斯
Tegan Price.
签名 泰根·普赖斯
卡普兰·高德律所
埃米特·克劳福德
合伙人
你怎么进来的
How'd you get in here?
我办法多得是
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表