剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
你不想先了解一下其他证据吗
You don't want to know the other evidence first?
威胁受害者西蒙·德里克
Victim intimidation of Simon Drake.
醉酒后非法袭击凯瑟琳·哈普斯托
Assault by the unauthorized intoxication of Catherine Hapstall.
报复地区检察官托德·丹沃
Retaliation against District Attorney Todd Denver.
谋杀助理地区检察官艾米莉·辛克莱尔
The murder of A.D.A. Emily Sinclair.
凯勒布·哈普斯托 丽贝卡·萨特
Caleb Hapstall. Rebecca Sutter.
由谋杀并肢解山姆·基廷
All deaths stemming from the first murder
引发的所有谋杀案
and dismemberment of Sam Keating.
这也是为什么你不得不杀了亚设·米尔斯顿
Which is why you had to kill Asher Millstone --
阻止他告发山姆的谋杀案
to keep him from informing on Sam's murder
以及后来可能发生的任何变数
and everything that came after.
-那就起诉我吧 -康纳尔
- Then charge me. - Connor.
如果你有证据 那就指控我所有的罪名吧
If you have the evidence, then charge me for all of it.
但你做不到 对吗
You can't, though, right?
所以检察官不在这里
That's why the AUSA isn't here?
检察官不在这里是因为你不择手段
The AUSA isn't here because you're being shady.
这都是恐吓懦夫的伎俩
This is all some weak-ass scare tactic
想逼我们虚假供述
to bully us into giving a false confession.
想挑衅我们 那就庭审见
Call our bluff. We'll see you at trial.
或者
Or?
承认所有的罪行 但这不是你的主意
Admit that you did all of it, not because you wanted to,
你是受一个人的影响
but because you were under the influence of one person --
安娜丽丝·基廷
Annalise Keating.
安娜丽丝·基廷
Annalise Keating.
既然你这么想解决基廷
If you want Keating so bad,
为什么不直接逮捕她
why haven't you arrested her?
基廷失踪了
Ms. Keating's missing.
-什么 -什么
- What? - What?
我们认为她逃到国外了
We believe she fled the country.
我们会找到她 审讯她
We'll find her and we'll take her to trial,
但我们需要帮助以立案
but in order to make our case, we need help.
我们可以提供豁免协议 普拉特小姐
We're offering you an immunity deal, Ms. Pratt.
我们可以提供豁免协议 沃什先生
We're offering you an immunity deal, Mr. Walsh.
承认列出的所有罪行
Plead guilty to all the crimes listed here
康纳尔·沃什的豁免协议
并同意在庭审中作对基廷不利的指证
and agree to testify against Ms. Keating at trial...
并同意在庭审中作对基廷不利的指证
And agree to testify against Ms. Keating at trial,
包括她命令你
including the fact that she ordered you
谋杀山姆·基廷的事实
to murder Sam Keating.
包括她命令你
Including the fact
谋杀山姆·基廷的事实
that she ordered you to kill Sam Keating.
签署协议 你只需要五年刑期
Agree and you'll get five years.
所有罪行
For everything.
所有罪行
For everything.
你只需要今天签好字
You just need to sign today
我们马上就释放你
and we'll immediately release you.
不签
Don't sign...
那你就在监狱里等庭审吧
and you'll stay in jail until your trial,
检察官会争取判你无期徒刑
where the AUSA will try for a life sentence.
下午五点前做决定
You have until 5 p.m. to decide.
语♥音♥备忘录
山姆 辛克莱尔 米勒 还有...
...Sam, Sinclair, Miller, and...
还记得她发现你当着克里斯托弗的面
remember how mad she was when she found out
杀了米勒时有多生气吗
that you killed Miller in front of Christopher?
我觉得你失血过多
I think losing all that blood has you...
有点神志不清了
confused.
我从来没觉得你是坏人 弗兰克
I never thought you were a bad guy, Frank.
你做过的一切
Everything you ever did,
我知道你只是为了保护我们
I know you just did it to protect us.
我为你做的只是成为你的朋友
The only thing I ever did for you was be your friend.
该死
D-Damn it!
笨死了 亚设
Stupid, stupid, stupid, Asher.
太蠢了 只会无能狂怒
Stupid, dumb rage monster.
你一个人在家
You alone?
是的
Yeah.
是弗兰克干得吗
Did Frank do it?
什么
What?
警局的线人说他们知道亚设来过这里
My contact at PD says they know Asher came over here
然后弗兰克开车送他回家
and that Frank drove him home after.
看着我的眼睛 告诉我不是弗兰克
Just look me in the eye and tell me it wasn't Frank.
不是弗兰克
It wasn't.
警♥察♥也很清楚
The police clearly know that, too,
所以我们才没被抓
since we're not the ones in jail.
你为什么这么在意
Why do you even care?
你说和我们断绝关系了
You said you were done with all of us.
只是和安娜丽丝
Done with Annalise, yeah,
显然她也和你们断了联♥系♥
like she's clearly done with all of you.
但我会继续做正确的事
But I'm not done doing what's right.
"正确的事"
"What's right"?
就你
You?
你知道我多少次
Do you have any idea how many times
回想起那个晚上
I've played that night over in my head?
我选择了你 而不是罗恩
I chose you over Ron.
我没有要求你这么做
I didn't ask you to do that.
他是无辜的
He was innocent.
他本来可以阻止这一切的发生
He could have stopped the whole thing.
向联调局告发沙维尔
Reported Xavier to the feds.
那个懦弱的贱♥人♥
That coward son of a bitch
害得一个老人被直接爆头
let an old man get shot point-blank in the head.
你想要真正地放下这一切
You wanna actually move on from all of this
做你自己心中的英雄吗
and be the hero you think you are?
自首吧
Just turn yourself in.
亚设的事我很遗憾
I am sorry about Asher.
你觉得我该怎么做
What do you think I should do?
这不该由我决定
It's not my call.
但如果让你决定呢
What if it were, though?
求你了
Please.
我真的想知道
I really want to know.
我支持肯德拉
I'm with Kendra.
你接受协议
You take the deal.
事情没那么简单
It's not that simple.
他们想让我们撒谎
They want us to lie
说是安娜丽丝让我们杀了山姆
and say that Annalise told us to kill Sam.
这样真的很糟吗
Is that such a bad thing?
你可能会被判无期
You could get a life sentence.
-也许这是我应得的 -你是我的丈夫
- Maybe I deserve that. - You're my husband.
我只在乎你 我不在乎安娜丽丝
You're who I care about here, not Annalise.
这一切不是安娜丽丝的责任
Annalise isn't to blame for all of this.
但她得负大部分责任 对吗
But she is to blame for most of it, right?
而且别忘了 米凯拉 我认识她很久了
And don't forget, Michaela, I have known her for a long time,
你这么担心她
and what you're doing, worrying about her,
她现在可不会这么担心你
is not something she would do for you right now.
她逃走了 只顾保全自己
She ran away, saved her own ass.
你现在也应该这么做
Now you gotta do the same thing.
如果就是安娜丽丝呢
What if this was Annalise?
也许就是她杀了亚设并嫁祸给你们
For all we know, she killed Asher and she framed you.
-你在瞎想 -是吗
- You're reaching. - Am I?
也许一直以来亚设都是对的
Maybe Asher was right all along.
她害你走到这一步
She got you into this.
她应该下地狱
She should go down.
我知道五年听起来很长
And, look, I know five years sounds like a long time,
但我会一直等着你
but I'll be here the whole time.
我只是想结束这一切
I just want this to be over
这样我们就能一起
so that we can go have
过一个正常又无聊的人生
a boring, normative life together.
那米凯拉呢
What about Michaela?
如果康纳尔不接受协议呢
What if Connor doesn't take the deal?
他们还是会起诉他
They'll still charge him.
我的协议可能会让他终身监禁
My deal could sentence him to life.
你没听到我说的话吗
Did you not hear me?
先是安娜丽丝 现在是那个骄纵的白人男孩
First Annalise, now that spoiled white boy?
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表