剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
That whatever sickness he felt inside,
我都不会让我儿子承受的
he was not gonna put on my son.
可是乱♥伦♥ 是你刚刚编的吧
But the incest? You just made that story up?
我查过了
I did my research.
很多情况下乱♥伦♥就是因为被忽视
Incest comes out of neglect a lot of the time.
你再想想
Then when you think about
他和汉娜都成为了心理学家
both him and Hannah becoming psychologists,
这样他们就能给这事找理由了
that's so they could try to understand it.
我猜她一直都在你婚姻里阴魂不散
And I'm guessing she was all up in your marriage
就像她在我的婚姻里那样
like she was in mine.
一直都想聊山姆的事
Wanting to talk about Sam all the time,
问一些她不该问的问题
asking questions - she shouldn't be asking --
我从来没让她接近我的婚姻
I never let her anywhere near my marriage.
为什么 因为你觉得他们之间不太简单 对吧
Why? Because you sensed something extra between them, right?
“情妇”
"Mistress"?
你是这么想你自己的吗 安娜丽丝
Is that still how you see yourself, Annalise?
至少比姐姐
Better than the sister
花一辈子痴迷于弟弟不放要好
obsessing her entire life over her brother.
有句话怎么说来着
How's the saying go?
乱♥伦♥无限好 姐弟最高♥潮♥
"Incest is best -- put your brother to the test"?
回去吧
Go home.
-你认真的吗 -把你儿子也带上
- Are you serious? - And take your son with you.
我认真的 我没什么可以给你们的了
I mean it. I have nothing left to give either of you.
-天 -滚
- Boy. - Get out!
汉娜怎么样了
How was Hannah?
挺好的
Great.
她差点用她那反应性依恋障碍的言论
She's gonna bring the house down
把整个房♥子都搞塌了
with her talk on Reactive Attachment Disorder.
你们聊我的事了
You two talk about me?
你们要是没聊我倒是会觉得奇怪
I'd be offended if you didn't.
我知道你们俩都觉得自己很懂心理学
I know you two speak the same quack language.
你喝了多少了
How many drinks have you had?
我是说我愿意听
I'm telling you I want to listen,
你就这么回答我
and that's your response?
你喝多了就话多
You're a lot more open after a few drinks.
谁不是呢
Who isn't?
对不起 行了吧
I'm sorry, okay?
你不用依着我说我想听的话
You don't have to say what you think I want to hear.
我们上楼去 帮你放水洗个澡
How about we go upstairs and I'll run a bath,
再按个脚怎么样
rub your feet, okay?
然后我们再谈
And then we'll talk.
你回来了
You're home!
刚到的
Just now.
饿了吗 我们买♥♥了劳氏餐馆的饭
Hungry? We -- We got Lao's.
谁来清理一下桌子
Someone clean the table.
弗兰克和我来
Frank and I got it.
邦尼 你能帮我们拿两个红酒杯吗
Bonnie, can you, grab a couple wine glasses for us?
你还查我的岗
You checking up on me?
我只是想谢谢汉娜
I just wanted to thank Hannah.
我无论如何也不会把
In what world do I introduce my sister
杀了我儿子的人介绍给我姐姐
to the man who killed my son?
对不起
I'm sorry.
一切还好吗
Everything okay?
-嗯 -挺好的
- Yeah. - Yep.
吃吧
Let's eat.
不许动我的猪肉馅饺子
Just no one touch my pork dumplings,
不然我把你们的手都剁了
or I'll cut your hand off.
你肯定不信
Tell me you don't believe this.
这时候什么都有可能
Anything's possible at this point.
如果薇薇安没说错 这能帮助你的案子
If Vivian's right, it could help your case.
怎么帮
How?
是汉娜挑起了这场针对我的阴谋
Hannah started this whole conspiracy against me --
让联调局或是任何人认为我是凶手
getting the FBI or whoever else to believe that I'm a killer --
就因为我抢走了她的男人
because I stole her man.
没人会信的
No one's gonna buy that.
这是场陪审团审讯 他们只需要怀疑
It's a jury trial. They just need doubt.
不 他们要的是能引起怀疑的证据
No, they need proof to have doubt.
所以才找你
That's why you're here.
去找沙维尔 让他承认
Go to Xavier and get him to admit
他一直与汉娜有联♥系♥
that he's been talking to Hannah.
怎么了
What?
内特把沙维尔的事搞砸了
Nate kind of screwed things up with Xavier.
内特 特别探员波洛克
Nate, Special Agent Pollock --
她负责搜寻沙维尔•卡斯蒂洛的任务
she runs point in our search for Xavier Castillo.
她知道你想要调查进展
She knows you'd like an update.
如果我是你 我也会的
As would I, if I were in your shoes.
终于见面了
Glad to finally meet.
那个联调局探员呢 波洛克
And the FBI Agent? Pollock?
她也是博克海德的人
She's Birkhead's, too.
都是博克海德策划的
Birkhead called every shot.
你有什么消息
What do you have for me?
坐下聊
Let's sit.
这是我们有关沙维尔所有亲属和手下的
Here you can see our phone taps and PEN registers
手♥机♥监听和拨号♥录音记录
on all Xavier's relatives and associates,
他谁都没有联络
none of whom he's contacted.
就这些吗
That's all you got?
暂时这些
For now.
内特 你在基廷案的证词
Nate, your Keating testimony
是我们在庭审时最有力的武器
is likely to be our best card at the trial,
记住 联调局正竭尽所能
so know that the FBI is doing everything we can
为你伸张正义
to get you justice here.
你都去哪了
Where the hell have you been?
我就去了这么一次健身房♥
I went to the gym for once.
你也早上好啊
Good morning to you, too.
派你最好的调查员去调查汉娜·基廷
Put your best investigator on Hannah Keating.
看她都在和谁联♥系♥
Find out if she's been talking to
沙维尔 联调局 州长
Xavier, the FBI, governor...
你什么时候觉得汉娜会有那么大的权力
Since when do you think Hannah has that much power?
她没有
I don't.
薇薇安有
Vivian does.
我们现在还能信任瘾君子薇薇安了
Vivian-the-junkie is someone we trust now?
这合乎情理
It makes sense.
好吧 我知道汉娜认为是你杀了她弟弟
Okay, I know Hannah thinks you killed her brother.
不 她是认为我杀了她爱人
No, she thinks I killed her lover.
好吧 这话...
Okay. Is this...
你是喝醉了吗
Are you drunk right now?
泰根 如果我是我自己的律师
Tegan, if I were my attorney,
我就会挂断电♥话♥ 然后打给我的调查员
I would hang up this phone and call my investigator
因为我知道这对庭审大有帮助
because I know how good this would be for the trial.
-你说得没错 -当然
- You're right. - Yeah.
你没吃早饭
You didn't eat your breakfast.
我想和康纳尔谈谈
I want to speak with Connor.
不行
No.
但你要是想商量协议的事 请尽管说
But I'm here if you want to talk about the deal.
你耍阴的吗
Are you dirty?
因为这协议里全都是谎话
Because this deal is full of lies.
修改后的豁免协议
-谎话 -你知道我的意思
- Lies? - You know exactly what I'm talking about.
没错 我是答应了说一次谎
And, yes, I agreed to tell one lie.
没人让你撒谎
No one has ever asked you to lie.
你这是让我作各种伪证
You're asking me to commit perjury times ten.
你再好好想想
Take more time to think.
能把手♥机♥给我吗
Can I have my phone?
我还没打给我律师
I haven't called my lawyer yet
是因为我以为我们能真心实意地解决这件事
because I thought we could fix this in good faith.
我帮你打给她
I'll call her myself.
就给我一个你不能走的理由
Just give me one good reason why you can't leave.
你觉得联调局在芝加哥找不到我
You think the FBI can't find me in Chicago?
他们当然能
Of course they can.
我...我会在那里保护你
I just -- I would be there to protect you.
躲着联调局的人吗
From the Feds?
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表