剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
You're just destroying yourself.
内特 我开始感觉我在为你工作
Nate, it's starting to feel like I'm working for you.
这是什么
What's this?
邦尼·温特波顿出车祸
Traffic-cam photo from the night
那晚交通摄像头的照片
of Bonnie Winterbottom's car accident.
照片证明当时波洛克离她
That photo puts Pollock two blocks away,
只有两个街区远
exact same time.
温特波顿是我们调查的一部分
Winterbottom's part of our investigation.
波洛克的工作就是要时常跟踪她
It's Pollock's job to tail her sometimes.
-刹车失灵了 -是温特波顿自己说的
- The brakes went out. - According to Winterbottom,
而我们都知道她有过自杀的想法
somebody we both know has a history of suicide ideation.
或者你有个腐♥败♥探员为卡斯蒂洛效力
Or you got a corrupt agent working for the Castillos.
你也参与了吗
You in on it, too?
这里不是所有人都想让我为你提供
Not everybody here wanted me to offer you
豁免协议 内特
an immunity deal, Nate.
你想改变主意吗
You want to change your mind?
那你呢
Do you?
因为在米勒检察官被杀当晚
Because you were at the same wedding as D.A. Miller
你也在那个婚礼上
the night he was murdered.
这是间接证据
Circumstantial evidence.
我给证据更少的人定过罪
I've convicted people with less.
不是你需要他们指证安娜丽丝·基廷的人
Not people you need to testify against Annalise Keating.
如果你如你所说的那样清白
Now, if you're as clean as you claim,
那就去调查波洛克吧
look into Pollock.
否则谁知道我会在证人席上说什么
Or who knows what I'll say on the stand.
内特恢复理智了吗
Nate come to his senses?
他认为他有更好的计划
He thinks he knows better.
和我们身边其他蠢货一样
Like all the idiot men in our lives.
叫我来这干什么
Why are we down here?
你和邦尼该结束了
You and Bonnie are over.
那不是你能决定的
Well, that's not for you to decide.
她父亲强♥奸♥了她 弗兰克
Her father raped her, Frank.
从她五岁开始 他录了像并且售卖♥♥
Started when she was 5 -- he'd record it, sell it.
她妈妈知道
Her mom knew.
他们从别人身上赚钱 出♥卖♥♥♥她
They took money from people, sold her.
你喜欢她 这是当然
Well, you like her, sure,
但你真的能承受
but do you really have what it takes
和她在一起的代价吗
to be there for her?
不只是几个月 一年 而是一辈子
Now, not for a few months, a year, but for a life.
因为你了解你自己
Because you know yourself,
知道真实的你是什么样的人
what kind of guy you are, the real you...
你会毁了她的
and you'll destroy her.
你要走了
You leaving already?
我感觉不那么热了
I'm not feeling so hot.
你发烧了吗
Do you have a fever?
弗兰克
Frank?
他们知道了我们的事
Them finding out, it --
让事情变得太复杂
it makes things too complicated.
如果是这么回事
If that's what this is about,
我可以不用继续在这实习
I don't have to keep interning here.
我不是个正经人 邦 你知道的
I'm not a serious guy, Bon. You know that.
我最后可能会出轨 所以
And I'd probably eventually cheat, so...
你会找到更好的人的 我相信
You'll find someone better. I know it.
全心全意
寄养及领养
克里斯托弗·埃德蒙
请进
Come in.
发生什么了
What happened?
弗兰克
Frank.
我太傻了
I'm so stupid.
不
No.
所以我没有告诉你
It's why I didn't tell you,
因为我知道这会发生
'cause I knew this would happen.
不
No.
你不傻 你很勇敢
You're not stupid. You're brave.
我认识的那个女孩绝对不会让自己
The girl I first met would've never even let herself
考虑一段感情或爱情
think about a relationship or love.
因为这是最艰难的部分
'Cause that's the hardest part,
相信自己值得这些
believing you deserve it.
但你比任何人都值得 邦尼
But you deserve more than anyone, Bonnie.
把弗兰克那个笨蛋留给我处置吧
And leave Frank's dumbass to me.
我来教训他
I'll teach him.
告诉卢我让他尽一切办法
Tell Lou that I said to do whatever he can
拿到年册
to get his hands on the yearbooks,
医生记录 任何东西
doctor records, whatever.
他们什么都没找到
They found nothing.
山姆跟你说过什么吗
Did Sam say anything to you in your sessions?
没有
No.
确定吗
You sure?
听着 我知道你很想相信薇薇安
Look, I know how much you want to believe Vivian,
但很有可能这一切都不是真的
but there's a really good chance none of this is true.
我知道
I know.
问题是我已经相信她了
Problem is I believe her.
他对我们那么好
He was so good with us.
因为他和我们一样
That's because he was us.
你没事吧
You okay?
是你吗
Was it you?
是你让弗兰克和邦尼分手的吗
You tell Frank to break up with Bonnie?
不是
No.
但我也不打算假装我很伤心
But I'm not gonna pretend to be upset.
邦尼
Bonnie...
邦尼会没事的
Bonnie will be okay.
她很坚强
She's strong.
我去再倒一杯
I'll get us a refill.
这是什么
What's this?
他的骨灰
They're his ashes.
我想着可以把它洒在我父母的坟前
I thought we could spread them at my parents' gravesite.
就我们两个 或者
Just the two of us. Or...
找个牧师 如果你想的话
a minister if you want.
我不想掺和
I don't want any part of it.
为什么
Why?
因为你每次提起他
Because every time you bring him up,
我都能感觉到你是在怪我
I can feel you blaming me.
不怪你
You didn't do this!
我得说多少次才行
How many times can I tell you that?
但那不是实话
You don't mean it!
我能感觉到你在躲着我
I can feel you avoiding me.
你都没办法和我单独待一会
You can't even stand to be alone with me.
是你怪我想要个孩子
You blame me for asking you to have a baby in the first place.
没错
Yeah, I do.
好吧 所以
Okay, so it's my fault
这些悲伤都是我的错 好了吗
that we're buried under this grief, okay?
这样你就不用愧疚了
That way, you don't have to feel anything.
我一直都很痛苦 我只剩痛苦了
I'm in constant pain. That's all I feel.
不是只有你痛苦 安娜
You're not the only one in pain, though, Annie!
我们的儿子死了 我是他父亲
Our son died, I am his father,
可我没能保护好他
and I failed to protect him.
是我
Me.
而我
And I...
你怎么了
You what?
你要抱抱吗
You want a hug?
要妈妈抱抱你
You want Mammy to hold you,
告诉你一切都会好起来
tell you everything's gonna be okay?
我想要我的妻子安慰我
I want my wife to do that!
我连自己都安慰不了
Well, I'm too tired holding myself!
我孤零零一个人 想回到以前的生活
I'm alone here trying to inch my way back to life,
而你 你只会去找你姐姐
and -- and you keep running off to cry to your sister.
-所以错的是我了 -不 我不是这个意思
- So I'm the villain now. - No, I -- that's not what I mean.
-你就那么完美是吗 -我一团糟
- Because you're perfect, as always. - No, I'm a mess.
而这本来是你爱上我的原因
And, apparently, that's why you fell in love with me,
-可现在你受不了了 -因为我也不完美
- and now you can't handle it. - Because I'm not perfect either!
我没想要你完美
Well, I don't want you to be perfect.
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表