剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
order you and Officer Wagner to shoot Mr. Lahey that night?
我只是在做本职工作
I...was just doing my job.
好吧 我们把话说清楚
Okay. Let's be absolutely clear.
你那晚的本职工作是射杀一个无辜的人吗
Was your job that night to murder an innocent man?
反对 引导证人
Objection, leading the witness.
反对有效
Sustained.
格拉♥登♥警官 你是否曾受命
Officer Gladden, were you or were you not
确保内特尼尔·勒西在那晚死亡
ordered to make sure Nathaniel Lahey died that night?
波拉 看看这个男人
Paula, look at this man.
他的父亲当时眼看着就能得到他长久以来
His father was about to get the mental health care
一直未能得到的精神健康治疗
he'd been denied his whole life
却被射杀身亡
when he was shot and killed.
对方律师在自行作证 法官阁下
Counsel is testifying, Your Honor!
是谁让你杀害老内特尼尔·勒西的
So who told you to murder Nathaniel Senior?!
-米勒检察官 -反对 毫无根据
- D.A. Miller?! - Objection! No bona fide basis!
放下这个让你愧疚的负担
Unburden yourself of this guilt
告诉我们谁让你这么做的
and tell us who made you do this.
-对不起 -法官 快喊停
- I'm so sorry. - Judge, stop this!
-普赖斯女士你这是藐视法庭 -谁下的令
- Ms. Price, you are in contempt. - Who ordered the hit?!
告诉我们谁命令你杀掉那个男人
Tell us finally who ordered you to kill that man!
好了
Okay!
好了
Okay...
沙维尔·卡斯蒂洛
Xavier Castillo.
你是对的 弗兰克
You were right, Frank.
-我们得告诉他们真♥相♥ -不
- We need to tell them the truth. - No.
哪个对你更重要
What's more important to you?
干掉沙维尔还是维护又一个谎言
To put Xavier away or to protect a lie?
邦尼又会自残的
Bonnie will hurt herself again.
她更坚强了 弗兰克
She's stronger now, Frank.
我们得告诉他们真♥相♥
We need to tell them the truth.
这才是爱邦尼的表现
That's loving Bonnie.
沙维尔·卡斯蒂洛是否有通过他人与你联♥系♥
Did Xavier Castillo use anyone else to communicate with you?
没有
No.
但地检罗纳德·米勒
But isn't it true D.A. Ronald Miller
安排了那晚的转监 对吗
arranged for Mr. Lahey's transfer that night?
米勒检察官试图把转监提前 试图阻止我们
D.A. Miller tried to move the transfer earlier to stop us.
沙维尔发现了 改变了计划
Xavier found out and changed the plan.
沙维尔会杀了我的
Xavier will kill me.
我会先杀了你
I'll kill you first.
还有你儿子 丈夫
And your son, husband...
所有你爱的人
whoever you love.
或者你可以说出真♥相♥
Or you can tell the truth.
我们被迫这样做
We were pressured to do this...
但这是我自己的选择
But it was my choice.
我协助杀害了一个无辜的人
I helped kill an innocent man.
我无法用言语表达我有多抱歉
There are no words to say how sorry I am.
我所做的事
What I did, it...
是邪恶的
it's evil.
我理应得到你们给我的任何处罚
I deserve whatever punishment you want to give me.
好了 你们可以下来了 但别睁开眼
Okay, you can come down, but keep your eyes closed!
-奥利弗 -我们在浪费时间
- Oliver. - We're wasting time.
最好真的值得
This better be good.
一定值得等待的 我保证
It's gonna be worth the wait, I promise.
好了 睁开眼吧
Okay, now open your eyes!
狗狗们
Puppies!
-为什么 -你们需要从课业中放松一下
- Why? - Well, you needed a study break.
有什么比狗狗派对更好的放松方式呢
What's a better study break than a puppy party?
看 想不到吧
See, you can't think of one.
快来玩吧
Come on, play!
*教我怎么扭起来 教我怎么扭起来*
*Teach me how to doggy, teach me, teach me how to doggy*
*小婊砸们都爱我 小婊砸们都爱我*
*All my bitches love me, all my, all my bitches love me*
-*教我怎么扭起来* -我老公太聪明了
- *Teach me how to doggy, teach me* - My husband's so smart.
他知道怎么给我鼓劲
He knows exactly how to cheer me up.
由于格拉♥登♥警官是州属雇员
Since Officer Gladden is a state employee
并已经承认参与了你父亲的死亡
who has admitted her involvement in your father's death --
谋杀
Murder.
我被授权来裁定赔偿
I've been authorized to award compensation for damages.
多少钱
How much?
一千万美金是我们对不当致死诉讼
$10 million is the most we've ever awarded a plaintiff
多给出的最高额赔偿 勒西先生
in a wrongful death suit, Mr. Lahey.
有什么条件
Stipulations?
指定新闻稿
Boiler plate.
但标题必须是你放弃对此案中
But the headline is you waive all future claims
牵连的其他所有人进一步上诉的权利
to sue anyone involved in this case.
-当然了 -我们需要时间讨论
- Of course. - We need time to discuss.
联调局可能已经在抓捕沙维尔了
The FBI is probably arresting Xavier right now.
州长怎么办
What about the Governor?
沙维尔会把她供出来的
Xavier will turn on her.
因为他要争取认罪协议 少判几年
'Cause he'll make a deal, get less time?
绝对不行
Hell no.
我有什么选择
What are my options?
我们申请延期 拖住审理进程
We ask for a continuance to pause the trial
花时间调查州长在其中扮演的角色
and take the time to investigate the Governor's involvement.
-就这么办 -这样也会给州长更多时间
- Do that. - That will also give the Governor more time
修改证据 隐藏证据
to doctor evidence, make it go missing.
就算到时候你胜诉了 也会有无休止的上诉
And even if you win then, there will be endless appeals.
你可能七老八十了才能拿到钱
You might not see a cent until you're an old man.
我不在乎钱
I don't care about the money.
那你在乎坐牢吗
Do you care about going to jail?
假设
Hypothetically,
如果你参与了任何与你父亲之死
if you were involved in any criminal activity
或米勒检察官之死有关的
related to your father's murder...
犯罪活动
or D.A. Miller's...
如果我们继续上诉 那也会浮出水面
that, too, could come out if we continue the suit.
不把博克海德拉下马 我是不会罢休的
This doesn't end until we bury Birkhead.
六台正在播放
Channel 6 has breaking news
老内特尼尔·勒西不当致死诉讼的最新消息
on the wrongful death suit of Nathaniel Lahey Senior.
狱警波拉·格拉♥登♥出庭作证
Prison guard Paula Gladden took the stand
承认她和她的搭档
and confessed that she and her partner
最新消息
州长不当致死诉讼新进展
受沙维尔·卡斯蒂洛之命
were ordered to murder Mr. Lahey
最新消息
州长不当致死诉讼新进展
杀死勒西先生
by Xavier Castillo.
格拉♥登♥称已故的罗纳德·米勒检察官
Gladden alleged that deceased D.A. Ronald Miller
曾试图更改勒西先生的转移时间
tried to stop the shooting from happening
证人洗清罗纳德·米勒嫌疑
从而阻止枪击的发生
by moving up Mr. Lahey's transfer time...
你和安娜丽丝干的
You and Annalise?
出去
Get out.
我不希望你伤害自己
I didn't want you to hurt yourself.
带他出去
Get him out.
-邦尼 -让他出去
- Bonnie. - Get him out now.
先生 请离开
Sir, please.
当局尚未表态
There's been no word yet whether authorities
是否要逮捕卡斯蒂洛先生
are seeking to arrest Mr. Castillo,
其父豪尔赫目前正被关在联邦监狱内
whose father, Jorge, is in federal prison.
有情报称调查员没有证据
Sources tell us investigators have no evidence
突发状况引发新的问题
将卡斯蒂洛家族与博克海德州长
of a connection between the Castillo family
联♥系♥起来
and Governor Birkhead.
我对于
I'm as surprised as anyone
沙维尔·卡斯蒂洛的涉案也很震惊
that Xavier Castillo is involved in this case.
但是正如我一直以来所说的
But as I've said all along,
我认为埃米特·克劳福德
it's my belief that Emmett Crawford
是杀害老内特尼尔·勒西的
was at the heart of this conspiracy
幕后首脑
to kill Nathaniel Lahey Senior.
今天发生的事也不会改变我的看法
Today's events have not changed my mind.
作为卡普兰·高德律所的合伙人
As a partner at Caplan & Gold,
博克海德州长直播讲话
克劳福德先生与卡斯蒂洛家族
Mr. Crawford had both legal and personal ties
有法律和私人的关系
to the Castillo family...
这是安娜丽丝·基廷的语♥音♥信箱
You've reached the voicemail of Annalise Keating.
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表