剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
语♥音♥备忘录
不 是我今晚遇到的联调局探员
No, no, i-it's an agent that I met tonight!
她叫丹妮丝·波洛克
Alright? Her name is Denise Pollock.
她是亚设的对接人 是她杀了他 我发誓
And she was Asher's handler, and she killed him, I swear.
你为什么不阻止她
Why wouldn't you stop her?
他当时已经死了
He was already dead.
联调局杀了亚设
The FBI killed Asher.
整件事就是个圈套
This -- This whole thing's been a set-up.
我已经知道了
I already know that.
那你为什么不利用这一点
Well, then why haven't you used it?
强迫加布里尔作证
Forced Gabriel to testify.
然后让加布里尔陷入危险
And put Gabriel's life at risk?
这证明联调局在密谋陷害你
This proves that the FBI is conspiring against you!
我是这么教你的吗
Is this what I taught you to be?
做一个让无辜者顶罪的懦夫
Cowards who throw innocent people under the bus?
山姆出事后 你让内特当了替罪羊
You threw Nate under the bus after Sam!
是为了你们 天晓得我还在为此赎罪
For you! And God knows I'm still paying for it.
这段录音可以撤销你的死刑指控
Look, this recording can get your whole case dropped.
-你应该感谢我们 -不
- You should be thanking us! - No.
这只会撤掉谋杀亚设的指控
It gets Asher's murder charge dropped.
因为显然有线人
Because apparently I have informants
会指证所有针对我的其他指控
who will testify to all of my other charges.
老实交代吧
Come clean.
你们就是线人 承认吧
You're the informants. Admit it.
承认你们答应指证我
Admit that you agreed to testify against me!
好吧 是我们
Fine, it's us.
我们会签协议是因为兰福德探员
We only signed because Agent Lanford
用谋杀亚设一事胁迫我们
used Asher's murder to coerce us.
而他成功了 我们信了
And it worked. We fell for it.
现在我们恨自己 因为我们可是你教出来的
And now we hate ourselves because, yeah, you taught us better.
我怎么知道这不是陷阱
How do I know this isn't a trap?
你们现在没有在录音
That you're not recording me now?
-我们没有 -告密的人还有脸说
- We're not. - Oh, says the snitch.
这段录音可以撤销你的死刑指控
This recording can get your death penalty charges revoked.
也能帮我们脱离协议
And it can help get us out of our deal.
我们就不用在庭上指证你了
We won't have to testify against you.
皆大欢喜
Everyone wins.
他们想杀了你 而且他们可能会动手
They want to kill you -- and they might.
所以我们才来这
But that's why we're here --
因为如果真的发生了这种事
because we wouldn't be able to live with ourselves
我们是无法原谅自己的
if that happened.
我们很抱歉
We're sorry.
我们真的很抱歉
Really, we're sorry.
这是死刑审委会的特殊会议
This is a special session of the Capital Review Committee,
就安娜丽丝·基廷一案召开
convened in the matter of United States vs. Annalise Keating.
我们唯一的目标
It is our sole objective here
就是评估检察官的如下决定 若基廷女士
to assess the AUSA's decision to seek the death penalty
被陪审团判为有罪 则对其寻求死刑判决
should Ms. Keating be found guilty by a jury.
普赖斯女士
Ms. Price?
尊敬的委员会成员们
Esteemed members of this committee,
司法部拥有一个职责
the Department of Justice has one job --
保护公众安全
to ensure public safety
免受国内外威胁的侵害
against threats both foreign and domestic.
我不认为你会告诉我真♥相♥
I don't think you're ever gonna tell me the truth.
也许我真会杀了你
So maybe I do kill you.
得了吧 内特
Come on, Nate.
你我心里都知道 我活着站在庭上
You and I both know I'm worth more to you alive
对你的价值更大
and in a courtroom --
我今天要向你们提出这个要求
So that's what I'm going to ask of you today --
保护我的委托人免受检察官
to protect my client from the domestic threat
和联调局针对她的威胁
being waged against her by the AUSA and FBI.
你们心里可能会想 这是为什么
But why, you might ask yourselves?
我们的政♥府♥为什么
Why would our own government
不择手段地想要处决基廷女士
go out of their way to try and execute Ms. Keating?
他们为什么要这么做
Why would they do that?
为什么
Why?
我一直在问自己这个问题
That's the question I've asked myself this whole time.
为什么要冒这么大的险
Why take such a risk
去杀死一个手无寸铁的老人
to kill one defenseless old man?
别告诉我这是为了扳倒安娜丽丝·基廷
Don't tell me it was to take down Annalise Keating.
是博克海德的计划
It was Birkhead's plan.
什么计划
What plan?
摧毁基廷 推♥翻♥她在最高法♥院♥的胜诉
To destroy Keating, discredit her win at the Supreme Court.
肯定不止如此
There's gotta be more.
真♥相♥
The truth.
死刑是留给那些因为利益
Our system reserves the death penalty for people
而摧毁他人人生之人的
who destroy lives for their own gain.
而此案中整个人生被摧毁的人是我的当事人
But my client's the one whose life has been destroyed.
她失去了丈夫 家庭 声望
She's lost her husband, home, reputation.
现在他们还想要她的命
Now they want to take her life, too.
你想知道什么 我都告诉你
I'll tell you whatever you want.
是州长先联♥系♥你的吗
The Governor, she contacted you first?
没错 是的
Yeah. Yeah, she did. She did.
她知道我父亲因为基廷入狱了
She knew my father was in jail because of Keating,
她知道我们想报复
she knew we wanted to hit back.
那个联调局探员呢
And the FBI Agent?
波洛克
Pollock?
她也是博克海德的人 我发誓
She's Birkhead's, too. I swear.
都是博克海德策划的
Birkhead called every shot.
这是恶意起诉
This is a malicious prosecution...
因为基廷女士挑战了现有司法系统的不公
Rooted in hatred for how Ms. Keating has built a career
进而心生仇恨
on challenging our currently unjust justice system.
与其冒险
So rather than risk the chance
让基廷女士打乱现状
of Ms. Keating messing with the status quo,
联调局和美国政♥府♥携手合作
the FBI and USA are working together
争取到由政♥府♥批准的处决命令
to pull off a government-sanctioned execution.
你父亲只是颗棋子 内特
Your father was just a pawn, Nate.
他不该被如此对待
He didn't deserve it.
但这是博克海德的决定 不是我说了算的
But it was Birkhead's call. Not mine.
我发誓 他不该被如此对待
He didn't deserve any of it, I swear.
这是博克海德的决定
It was Birkhead's call.
她想证明安娜丽丝的胜诉
She wanted to prove that Annalise's win
会让危险的重罪犯重回社会
would put dangerous felons back on the street.
这不可能是唯一的原因
That cannot be the only reason.
我发誓这就是唯一的原因
I swear to God, it is. That's the only reason.
你告诉我这一切都是因为政♥治♥
You're telling me that all this was politics?!
我很抱歉 内特
I'm so sorry, Nate.
我也希望他能死得更有意义
I wish he died for a better reason, I do.
我会告诉警♥察♥ 联调局 谁都行
I'll tell the police, the FBI, whoever you want.
求求你不要杀我
Just please let me live.
不
No...
内特
Nate...
无论你想怎么样 求求你不要杀我
Whatever you want, just please let me live, man.
留我一命
Just let me live.
内特
Nate...
留我一命
Just let me live.
我会让弗兰克决定
I'll let Frank decide that.
如果基廷女士没有被盯上的话
If Ms. Keating isn't being targeted,
那这就属于"随心所欲 反复无常"的
then this is an "arbitrary and capricious"
死刑判定
application of the death penalty.
一个线人被杀了 更别说助理地检辛克莱尔
An informant was murdered, not to mention A.D.A. Sinclair.
检察官没有提出任何证据
The AUSA hasn't provided a shred of evidence
能够表明我的委托人和这些命案有联♥系♥
tying my client to either of those deaths!
联邦证据规则并不要求
The Federal Rules don't require her
她在这一阶段公开证据
to disclose evidence at this phase.
提供证明事实并非如此的证据
The burden is on the government
这应该是政♥府♥的责任
to supply evidence proving that this isn't the case.
你的委托人涉嫌谋杀亚设·米尔斯顿
The fact remains that Asher Millstone
这一事实依然成立
was allegedly murdered by your client...
是联调局杀了那个男孩
The FBI, they're who killed that boy.
强迫加布里尔作证
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表