剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
法官 伦诺克斯先生没有心理学方面的资质
Judge, Mr. Lennox has no qualifications in psychology.
不需要心理学学位
You don't need a psych degree
就能看出基廷女士滥用权力
to see Ms. Keating abused her power.
证人不具备专家资格 美国也不具备
The witness is not qualified as an expert, nor is the USA.
操纵 教化 孤立
Manipulation, indoctrination, isolation,
病理性谎言
pathological lying.
所有这些都直接出自心理学101手册
All of these are straight out of a Psych 101 handbook.
还有联调局手册
And the FBI handbook, too.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我在证人席上说的一切都是
Everything I've said on the stand here has been a lie
兰福德探员让我说的谎话
that Agent Lanford asked me to say.
卡斯蒂洛小姐 你在审判前
Ms. Castillo, you signed an affidavit
签署了提供事实的宣誓书
with these facts before the trial.
这是因为联调局胁迫我
It's because I was coerced by the FBI,
根据美国诉冈萨雷斯案 证词无效
so under U.S. v. Gonzalez, it's void.
安娜丽丝和韦斯没有上♥床♥
Annalise and Wes were not sleeping together.
-法官阁下 请求休庭 -我儿子是证据
- Your Honor, recess, please. - My son is proof.
韦斯是他父亲 因为我和他上♥床♥了
Wes is his father because I was sleeping with him,
而不是安娜丽丝
not Annalise.
是我不知道韦斯有多糟糕
I mean, I'm the one who didn't see how not okay Wes was.
所以他才会杀死山姆
And that's why he killed Sam.
不是因为有人指使他
Not 'cause someone ordered him to,
而是因为他有精神疾病
but because he was mentally ill.
反对 并没有证据显示此事
Objection. That's not in evidence.
你要反对你自己的证人
You're objecting to your own witness?
安娜丽丝没有要求韦斯做这些事
Annalise did not ask Wes to do any of this.
韦斯自己做的
Wes did it on his own.
对不起 我说谎了 安娜丽丝
I'm sorry I lied, Annalise.
你到底对那女孩说了什么
What the hell did you say to the girl?
因为这个大转变
Because that about-face has the entire jury
让整个陪审团的脑子里叫嚣一个词
screaming one word in their heads --
怀疑 怀疑 再怀疑
♪ Doubt, doubt, and more doubt ♪
内特还是会出庭作证
Nate still has to testify.
世界可能明天就毁灭
And the world could end tomorrow.
但现在 我们正在通向胜利的路上
But right now, we are taking a victory lap.
把汉娜的协议给我
Hand me Hannah's contract.
安娜丽丝 不
Annalise, no.
我知道你觉得我们会赢 我明白
I know you think we're winning. I get it.
但这是劳拉的证词对抗米凯拉和康纳的证词
But it's Laurel's word against Michaela and Connor,
而我想知道我们会赢
and I want to know we'll win.
你要在这个过程中毁掉你的人生吗
And destroy your life in the process?
有那么糟糕吗
Is that so bad?
因为我这辈子都在为此奋斗
'Cause I've been fighting my whole life to get here,
为了归属 如常 知足
to belong, feel normal, be enough,
看看这把我带到了哪里
and look where it's gotten me.
由十二个陌生人决定我的命运
Twelve strangers deciding my fate.
但汉娜能让我自♥由♥
But Hannah gets me free.
这对我来说
And that means more to me
比我编的任何故事都重要
than any story I've made up about myself.
我会编一个新的故事
I'll come up with a new story.
好了
There.
安娜丽丝·基廷死了
Annalise Keating is dead.
我们可以谈谈吗
Can we talk?
安娜丽丝需要我再看一下劳拉的证词
Annalise needs me to read over Laurel's testimony.
我就是想谈谈劳拉
Laurel's who I want to talk about.
安娜丽丝还是可能会被定罪
Annalise may still go down,
我们也脱不了干系
and we'll go down with her.
我只是不想对你有所隐瞒
I just don't want to keep anything from you.
你对我隐瞒了什么
What are you keeping from me?
我依然爱着她
I still love her.
我希望有一个更好的词
I wish I had a better word,
但贱♥人♥是现在唯一能描述你的词
but "bitch" is the only way to describe you right now.
疯子 叛徒
Psycho? Traitor?
你们想骂我什么就骂什么 好吗
Call me whatever you want, okay?
但是安静点 别让克里斯托弗听见
Just be quiet so that Christopher doesn't hear.
去他的克里斯托弗
Screw Christopher.
-米凯拉 -她被人搞大肚子
- Michaela. - She got knocked up.
但这并不是说每次她想为自己的错误决定辩护
That doesn't mean she gets to parade out her kid
她都可以拿自己的孩子做挡箭牌
every time she wants to defend one of her evil decisions.
-你说得对 -那你为什么不告诉我们
- You're right. - Then why didn't you tell us?
一直到我站在证人席上我才知道我要这么做
I didn't know I was gonna do it until I was on the stand.
因为你是个懦夫
'Cause you're a coward.
也是个贱♥人♥
And a bitch.
我明白
Look, I get feeling guilty
你对你家人所做的一切感到内疚
about everything that your family's done,
但法官现在认为我们做了伪证
but don't you feel guilty that the judge now thinks
你不觉得内疚吗
we perjured ourselves?
你们确实做了伪证
Well, you did perjure yourselves.
你有资格评判我们吗
And you're judging us for that?
一个谎称拿了我的结婚戒指
The girl who lied about having my wedding ring
还带枪去律所的人
and brought a gun to C&G?
你们俩说的那些话会让安娜丽丝坐一辈子牢
You both said things that will put Annalise in jail for life.
她活该
She deserves that.
好的 那我们也是活该
Okay, then we all deserve it,
因为我们都同意帮忙掩盖山姆被杀的事
because we all agreed to help cover up Sam's murder.
不 是你帮韦斯说服我们把它掩盖事实
No, you helped Wes to convince us to cover it up.
你把山姆推下了栏杆
You pushed Sam over the railing.
所以 你需要证明你是个糟糕的人
So, you need proof that you're a terrible human?
今天你让你的协议失效了
You voided your deal today,
也就是说你会进监狱
which means you're gonna go to jail
你的宝贝孩子
and your precious little child
将会失去自己的母亲
is gonna grow up without a mother.
除非安娜丽丝胜诉
Not if Annalise wins.
她不可能胜诉的
She's not gonna win!
我只是要做我该做的事
I just needed to do what is right, okay?
你难道不也是这么想的吗
Isn't that what you want, too?
不要再继续假装我们是
To stop pretending like we're people
能面不改色撒谎欺骗他人的人
who can just lie and cheat and be okay with it?
我就是那种人
I am that person.
我不是
Well, I'm not.
我想做好人
I want to be good.
我也想
So do I.
你觉得我为什么会接受协议
I mean, why do you think I took the deal?
我不介意进监狱 这是我们活该
I'm okay going to prison. It's what we deserve.
我不同意
I disagree.
你肯定得进监狱 接受吧
Well, you're going, so get over it.
不 我不接受
No, I'm not.
什么
What?
弗兰克说的是实话
Frank was telling the truth.
我争取了一个新的协议
I negotiated a new deal.
具体内容呢
That says what?
假释 不用进监狱
Probation, no jail time.
不
No.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你确定你的委托人脑子清醒吗
You sure your client's in her right mind?
她只想赶紧结束这一切
She just wants this to be over.
好吧
Alright.
我去找汉娜签名
I'll get Hannah's signature,
只要你准备好就能上庭
and we'll be in court whenever you say.
你可以去找兰福德 得到相同的协议
You can go to Lanford right now and get the same deal.
怎么说 你♥爸♥爸也会帮我打点好联调局吗
How? Is your daddy gonna pay off the FBI for me, too?
你为什么对我这么生气
Why are you so angry at me?
你也没有把你帮奥利弗拿到豁免权的事告诉我
You hid that you got Oliver immunity,
你刚刚还说你不介意进监狱
and you just said that you're okay with going to jail.
那是在我知道我们根本不用进监狱之前
That was before I knew we didn't have to go.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我的哥哥死了
My brother's dead.
心宿二科技执行总裁
The body of Xavier Castillo,
沙维尔·卡斯蒂洛的尸体
acting CEO of Antares Technologies,
今日被人在哈里斯堡被人发现
was discovered in Harrisburg today.
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表