剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
Right, Mom?
我明白了
Now I get it.
明白什么
What?
这是你们安排好的好让我摆脱这情绪
You two planned this so I'd snap out of it.
好像抑郁是个可以随时拨动的开关
Like depression is a switch I can just flip on and off?
不是这回事
That's not what this is.
我去楼上躺着了
I'm gonna lie down upstairs.
我带了吃的过来 妈妈
Uh, I-I brought us biscuits from Busters, Mom.
我想可以在我上课前一起吃点东西
I th-- I thought we could, uh, eat before I go to class.
我累了
I'm tired.
药没起作用
The meds aren't working.
医生说要过几周才能见效
The doctor said it's gonna take a few weeks.
她也许到不了那时候就自杀了
She could kill herself by then.
你能别开这玩笑了吗
Would you please stop making that joke?
这哪是玩笑
Where's the joke?
那就带她去见医生
Okay, well, then, take her to the doctor
让医生给她打一针之类的
and ask them to inject her with lithium or something.
我没车
I don't have a car.
我会把车留给你
I'll leave mine here.
我也没驾照
I don't have a license, either.
记得吗 安德森夫人的休旅车那事
Remember? The thing with Mrs. Anderson's station wagon...
你也是个成年人了
I'm not the only adult here.
你说得对
Alright, you're right.
抱歉 把钥匙给我吧
I'm sorry. Give me the keys.
我会像个老奶奶一样开的
I'll drive like an old lady.
我的脊椎
Ohh, my L2.
你就这么点力气
That the best you got?
我这才刚开始
I'm just getting started.
用力
Go hard.
把火都撒在沙袋上
Get mad at the bag.
想象是你的前男友 来吧
Picture an ex. Come on.
好吧
Alright.
打住 我不能在第一次约会就谈前男友
Stop. I can't talk about an ex on the first date.
这跟谈政♥治♥一样傻
It's as bad as politics.
另外
Just so you know,
我不跟共和党搞在一起
I don't hook up with Republicans.
我是无党派人士
Hey, registered Independent here.
有证据吗
You got proof?
在家
Back at my place.
好
Alright.
走
Let's go.
看看你运气怎么样
Let's see if you can get lucky.
我把米凯拉叫过来了
I got Michaela over here.
现在该拿钱了
Now it's my turn to cash in.
你要多少钱
How much money do you need?
你能给多少我就要多少
As much as you're willing to give.
为什么 干什么用的
Why, though? What's it for?
消失
To disappear.
山姆死后联调局就一直盯着我
Ever since Sam died, the FBI's been gunning for me.
-因为你有罪 -不是
- 'Cause you're guilty? - No.
那你需要的就不是钱
Well, then, what you need is not money,
而是一个好律师
but a great lawyer.
我就是好律师
I'm the great lawyer.
我知道你认识可以干这事的人
And I know you know people who do this.
即使我确认认识 安娜丽丝
Even if I do, Annalise,
代价也比你想象的要大
it's gonna cost you a lot more than you think.
那不是我的问题
That's not my problem.
但是我的钱
It's also my money.
如果不是我一直以来帮你瞒着
Money that you wouldn't have if I hadn't kept
米凯拉这个秘密 你就不会有那些钱
your dirty Michaela secret all this time.
听着 我会再跟米凯拉谈谈
Listen, I'll talk to Michaela again.
看看是什么情况
Just see what my options are.
好 我找人问问
Yeah, I'll make a few calls.
旧习难改啊
Old habits die hard, huh?
什么意思
What?
你还是喜欢逃避
You still like to quit things.
我这辈子都没逃避过
I haven't quit a damn thing my whole life.
错
Not true.
你逃避过我们
You quit us.
康纳尔睡觉时你也这么诡异吗
You this creepy when Connor's asleep?
我觉得我本可以阻止这事发生的
I feel like I could've prevented this.
我猜猜
Let me guess.
康纳尔说这是你的错
Connor told you this was your fault?
没有
No.
是的
Yeah.
他错了
Well, he's wrong.
你确定不用我做点什么吗
You sure there's not anything I can do?
冰敷 足部按♥摩♥
Like ice? Or a foot massage?
跟我讲故事 转移注意力
Tell me a story. Distract me.
好吧
Well, uh...
我前两天第一次三人行了
I had my first threesome.
真的吗
Really?
奥利弗 出去
Oliver, out.
邦尼说我不能
Bonnie said I couldn't --
你听谁的 我还是邦尼
Who you gonna listen to, me or Bonnie?
你觉得我和劳拉失踪有关
You think I had something to do with Laurel's disappearance?
我只是重复我听到的
I was just repeating what I was told.
你和我那晚对好了我们的说法
You and I came up with our own lie that night.
你忘了吗
Or did you forget?
米勒求典狱长把转移时间提前到晚上
Miller begged for the transfer to happen at night
早于沙维尔指定的时间 好避免枪击
before Xavier wanted, so the shooting wouldn't happen.
他是无辜的
He was innocent.
不能让他们知道
They can't know.
或许我们该告诉他们
Maybe we should just tell them.
邦尼差点害死了自己
Bonnie almost killed herself.
这是你想要的吗
Is that what you want?
让她这次成功自杀
For her to complete it this time?
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我不能让你
There's no way I'm letting your high ass
说出真♥相♥
bare your soul.
沙维尔说他有韦斯的供词
Xavier says he has Wes' confession.
我们怎么办
What do we do?
别担心
Don't worry about it.
我来搞定
I got it.
你想打卡斯蒂洛一家的耳光吗
You feel like bitch-slapping the Castillos?
那不是他们对我们常做的吗
Isn't that what they usually do to us?
那是因为我们总是选择防守
Well, that's because we usually play defense.
不能这样了
But no more.
我们要对这家人
We're gonna file a restraining order
申请限制令
against the whole family.
一张纸就能吓到他们吗
Because a piece of paper is supposed to scare them?
这能让法庭知道
It'll make the court aware
他们会不顾一切摧毁我们
that they'll do anything to take us down.
或杀死我们
Or kill us.
那策略是什么
What's your strategy, then?
拖延 逃避
Roll over? Quit?
你们过去三年从我身上
Is that what you all have learned from me
就学到了这些
for the last three years?
我们该怎么办
What do we do?
准备限制令的诉状
Draft a petition for a restraining order.
列出他们做的每件坏事
List every horrible thing they've ever done --
殴打弗兰克 掳走劳拉
Frank's beating, Laurel's disappearance.
-把桑德琳的头装在盒子里 -小点声
- Sandrine's head in a box. - Quiet!
好了 各位 坐吧
Alright, everybody, take your seat.
今天得好好准备一下庭审
We have a lot of bar prep to do today.
刚刚是怎么回事
Hey. What was that about?
好像我会告诉你一样
Like I'm ever telling you anything ever again.
什么
What?
你告诉安娜丽丝我找到了所罗门
You told Annalise I found Solomon.
没错 我们又吵架了
Yeah. We're fighting again.
米凯拉
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表